Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

On the Edge Freedom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 235

On the Edge Freedom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Edge Freedom   On the Edge Freedom - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 16:15

At the mention of exploring, Clearpaw followed Sunpaw immediately out of the tree they had been perched in, back onto solid ground. "Yes, lets explore!" He mewed happily, "How about we go to Sunningrocks? I want to see the river again, I barely got to look at it before I came to the clan. Or we could go see Snakerocks, I've never seen a snake before, I heard they're funny looking though."

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
http://thechosentrash.webs.com
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3844

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge Freedom   On the Edge Freedom - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 18:17

"Let's go to Sunningrocks first. I wanna try out my fighting style on some Riverclan furbags!" Sunpaw aimed a fierce swipe at a leaf, leaping around it.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge Freedom   On the Edge Freedom - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 18:23

Hawkpaw climbed down the tree, "Or Fourtrees! We could climb on the Great Rock!" He purred, "I bet the view is amazing from up there." The tom swiped at a pile of leaves, sending them up in the air. The brown leaves rained back down around them.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge Freedom   On the Edge Freedom - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 9:18

Clearpaw certainly liked the idea of going to Sunningrocks and seeing the river, but the idea of sitting atop the Great Rock certainly sounded appealing... He had never seen it. Was it taller than the Highrock? Taller than the tree they had just been in? Would they be able to see other clan territories from there? "Okay, how about we go to Fourtrees first, then Sunningrocks on our way back?" He suggested.

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:

Last edited by thechosentrash on Mon 24 Apr 2017 - 16:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge Freedom   On the Edge Freedom - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 19:40

The she-cat nodded. "Good plan," She purred.

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge Freedom   On the Edge Freedom - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 19:36

Excited, Clearpaw began walking towards Fourtrees, checking to make sure both of his new friends were following before falling into step beside Sunpaw. "So have you done a lot of battle training?" He asked curiously, "Do you really think you could beat RiverClan cats?"

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge Freedom   On the Edge Freedom - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 19:59

The she-cat looked down.
"Well... I haven't actually been training yet..." She said, abashed. "But I could still beat those fluffy Riverclan warriors, easy!" She crowed.

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge Freedom   On the Edge Freedom - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 12:49

Clearpaw purred--if Sunpaw was confident in her ability to fight, then he was, as well! "I bet you could." He agreed; having been born as a loner, he didn't entirely understand clan rivalries yet, but he was doing his very best to be a loyal ThunderClan cat, and he had learned that this meant not being too friendly with cats from other clans. Unlike him, Sunpaw didn't seem to struggle in the least to be motivated to fight the other clans, so he wondered if he could learn from watching her. "So how come you don't like RiverClan?" He mewed curiously, "I heard they stole Sunningrocks, but no one told me about the battle or anything."

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge Freedom   On the Edge Freedom - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 15:45

"There's been more than one battle. It started when Sunningrocks was in the river, and only the swimming cats could reach them." The small apprentice began. "But then the river changed it's path and Sunningrocks became part of the dry land on Thunderclan's side of the river. It should be part of Thunderclan's territory, but Riverclan thinks it's still theirs." Sunpaw finished. "But Thunderclan and Riverclan haven't really ever been on the best terms. We fight over prey and territory all the time."

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge Freedom   On the Edge Freedom - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 9:22

Clearpaw nodded slowly--he could see how RiverClan would think Sunningrocks ought to still be theirs, if it was theirs in the beginning. Still, it didn't seem practical for them to have such a tiny piece of territory on ThunderClan's side of the river; it would probably save a lot of grief for them to just let it go. He imagined that a lot of the tension between RiverClan and ThunderClan stemmed from this issue, and he was glad to have a bit more insight into the conflict. It didn't make him want to fight anyone, but still. "Well, now I really want to see it!" He mewed, "Have you ever tried swimming in the river? I wonder if it's hard. Lets go there first, instead! Lead the way, I don't know how to get there..." After all, Clearpaw had no idea where they were, having raced out of camp without paying any attention to where he was headed, or where he had been.

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge Freedom   On the Edge Freedom - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 11:17

"What's so great about a pile of rocks anyway? RiverClan can use it when their river ices over, we've got the whole forest to hunt in." He dismissed Sunningrocks, it seemed to be another example of clans blinded by pride about things. Greedy little things. The bushy apprentice flicked his tail. "I've never seen a river before either, why don't we check it out? As long as we don't swim to their side we should be fine, right?"

Sorry for being inactive marching band is punching me in the face right now))

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge Freedom   On the Edge Freedom - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 16:29

The she-cat nodded. "I don't know how to get there though... Hawkpaw, do you know the way?"

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge Freedom   On the Edge Freedom - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 May 2017 - 15:53

Clearpaw pricked his ears, listening for the sound of the river. Even if Hawkpaw wasn't impressed with Sunningrocks, Clearpaw was excited to see it, after all. He picked of the faint sound of running water, and turned his pawsteps towards the sound. "I think I can hear the river." He mewed cheerfully; he picked up speed, and ran the rest of the way, skidding to a halt along the shore of the river. He glanced to the right, and could see grey rocks in the distance, smooth and warm-looking in the sun. He stuck his paw out, dipping it in the water, then mewed in surprise as he pulled it back--it was freezing! Still, he wanted to try swimming, despite the cold, if his friends still wanted to.

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge Freedom   On the Edge Freedom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Edge Freedom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2