Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Still on Edge [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6668

Still on Edge [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 2:10 pm

Artemis had brokem away from Thunderclan quickly after the battle. No limited herbs or prey would be wasted on him. His body still ached from the battle, but after taking care of himself, the fluffy white tom planned to return to Thunderclan. He would talk with Blizzard Star.

None of this was over yet and he couldn't leave now.

Still on Edge [Open] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Swooppaw was on a patrol, but couldn't care less about where he was. All he felt was guilt. Mostly for being able to help his clan at all in the battle. He had been so close to knocking out that RiverClan apprentice when he had been defeated. But he also felt guilty for feeling so good while fighting. Fighting was wrong, and he knew that. But why did it feel so good? He had given in the the appeal of adrenaline and blood on his claws, even though the price was so horrible it should never need to be payed. He was probably a disgrace to his clan. That was when his nose caught an unfamiliar scent. It was a cat, but definitely not from ThunderClan.
"Hey!" he called out to the patrol. "Who's that cat I smell?"

Still on Edge [Open] Signat10
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 2:26 pm

I'm using Newt because Birch is busy being stuck under rocks rn))

Newtpaw had to help somehow. He had avoided the battle, he knew that they'd lose, nothing added up! Blizzardstar had bees in her brain for sure this time. They needed allies to fight when they were in such bad shape. He tagged along with Swooppaw, rather bored. He had spotted a scrawny mouse and was about to pounce on it when Swooppaw scared it off with his call. "What're you talking about..." He meowed rather annoyed. That was until he scented the air. Outsiders at a time like this? "Ah, great..."

Still on Edge [Open] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Still on Edge [Open] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Leafstorm was walking slowly after the two apprentices, his eyes focused on his paws. He had been sent on this patrol, but what was the point?

OOC: garbage but I just took medicine so it's good considering

Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 3:01 pm

OCC: ATTACK ME KIDS 3 V 1 GO GO GO. Pls no kill

"I need to see Blizzard-" but his words were cut short by one of the patrol as they launched forwards.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 6:05 pm

He hated that he wanted to do this. He hated that he was doing this. Fighting was wrong. But if it was as wrong as he thought, why did he enjoy it show much? This cat might be a threat to the clan anyway. This wasn't to feel good =, this was too protect his clan. That's what he told himself anyway. Swooppaw lunged for the older tom, slicing at his face and chest with unsheathed claws. That feeling of satisfaction once again filled him as he drew blood. Was that bad? No, it couldn't be this was for his clan. "Get off of ThunderClan territory!"

Swooppaw used Front Paw Strike on Artemis, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Swooppaw:
20/20
70/80

Artemis:
39/45
140/140

Still on Edge [Open] Signat10
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 6:41 pm

A sting began to come from his check. The apprentice had lashed out. He jumped back to create distance from them. He definitely did not want to hurt Blizzard Star's cats, he was fighting for them!

"Stop!" A commanding yowl escaped his maw. But, he did not expect a reaponse, they were too on edge from the battle still. His paw flash out to batter his opponent lightly, no claws used.

Artemis used front paw blow, dealing 7 Damage and using 5 stamina.

Artemis
39/45
135/140

Swooppaw
13/20
70/80

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Newtpaw followed Swooppaw's actions. He didn't like doing this but, everything was so fragile right now... He had to.
Newtpaw Used Belly Rake costing 10 SP and dealing -7 HP

Newtpaw
20/20
70/80

Artemis
32/45
135/140

can you guys tell what my go-to move is yet? eventually, they'll all have different fighting styles but for noww. Also bad post is bad))

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:03 pm

Smol post is perfect for the goal!! Thanks Jug!

Another smaller cat slid under his stomach and slashed upwards. Artemis supressed growling at what was obviously jusy a frightened cat. He jumped away, but faced Newtpaw this time, " You don't understand. I'm on your side I-" There was no time to finish his sentence. But, he wouldn't harm the apprentices.

Artemis used switching focus, dealing one damage and using 20 damage.

Subject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Today at 6:52 pm 

Newtpaw followed Swooppaw's actions. He didn't like doing this but, everything was so fragile right now... He had to. 
Newtpaw Used Belly Rake costing 10 SP and dealing -7 HP

Newtpaw 
19/20 
70/80

Artemis 
32/45
115/140 

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 9:21 pm

'You...
Leafstorm was late because he had to go to the doctor for surprise chest x-rays, but he's here now and was shaking with rage. He recognized this tom... he had seen him on the battlefield.
"You fought my clan. Your actions resulted in the murder of my daughter. And now you have the gall to walk into Thunderclan territory?!"
With a bellow, Leafstorm threw himself at the tom, rearing onto his hind legs and pummeling at the Riverclanner's face and neck viciously.

Leafstorm used Upright Front Paws, dealing 15 damage and using 20 SP

Leafstorm:
80/80
220/240

Newtpaw:
19/20
70/80

Swooppaw:
13/20
70/80

Artemis:
17/45
115/140

Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 10:43 pm

OCC: laughing at the trainwreck that was my last post here because I was on mobile and at work. Good job me.

They were all on him at once. He kept trying to leap away, but he couldn't run. These cats needed to bring him to Blizzard Star. After all, he was here to help, to fight for them! Tensions and anxiety were obviously still high in the hearts of the battered clan cats. Oh, how he understood their fear and pain. It made it so hard to get through to them as they all attacked, but he could not bring himself to feel anything other than understanding and compassion for that cats who unsheathed their claws and swiped at him.

"do i fekkin smell riverclan to youI wound never fight on the side of that... Riverclan." He managed to rasp out and he whipped to face Leafstorm. Instead of attacking him, Artemis dug his claws into the ground and looked into the eyes of the warrior, hoping to communicate his honest intentions. Very quickly, he recognize the tom's pelt. It was the grieving father from the day before. His words, his anger, so very real and pained, a pain now only shown by the rage displayed. Instantly, his face fell and his head bowed, without caring about further attacks "I am sorry for the loss of your daughter. May the gods bless her in the afterlife as she deserves." and all the patrol cats said wtf

Artemis used Artemis used switching focus, dealing 1 damage and using 20 stamina.

Leafstorm:
79/80
220/240

Newtpaw:
19/20
70/80

Swooppaw:
13/20
70/80

Artemis:
17/45
95/140

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 10:44 pm

Emberpaw, still feeling the sting of her earlier wounds, though they were lessened quite a bit thanks to Maplepaw, was walking through the forest. Why, she couldn't say - but staying in the camp right now felt wrong, somehow. Like doing nothing at all, and Emberpaw didn't want to do nothing - especially in that moment. They had lost the battle, and they had lost Thistlepaw. Ivystar had taken two of their warriors, and she had taken Honeyspark, their medicine cat, and only Maplepaw was there to heal them!

It was that last thought that rang in her ears when she first heard the sounds of battle, and it was what drove her to make her way towards the fighting cats, intent on breaking up the fight - poor Maplepaw struggled to heal the cats that were already injured, the last thing the entire Clan needed right now was more fighting. However, what she saw caught her by surprise. Leafstorm, Swooppaw and Newtpaw, all ganged up on a cat she recognized - the vision of him in her mind was hazy, but she remembered a silent nod in his direction, just after knocking down the RiverClan cat he had been fighting.

"Y-you!" she said, and her voice didn't have even a hint of hostility. Simply surprise - she had nearly chalked up the stranger to a delusion, caused by her injuries in the heat of battle. But here he was, clear as day. "I remember... You were on our side, at the battle... So why are they attacking you now...?" Her words weren't really directed at the stranger - she had questions for him, certainly, but they could wait until her clanmates calmed down. "You mouse-brains, Maplepaw can't heal all of you if you go around attacking cats for no reason! What has this cat done to you to make you all gang up on him?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 11:20 pm

OOC: abandoning the posting order cuz we gotta get this done tonight
IC:
"Wha..." Leafstorm froze, still on his hind legs. "But I saw you..."
Even as Leafstorm spoke, doubt began to creep into his voice. The warrior sunk down onto all fours, his eyes growing dull. He seemed to crumble where he stood, like a balloon who had lost a little too much air.
Swallowing, Leafstorm stared at his paws. "F-Forgive me. I-I..." Leafstorm shook himself. "We should get you to Blizzardstar."
He turned and beckoned the others with a sweep of his bushy tail.
Well, no.
His stump twitched. Leafstorm had momentarily forgotten the loss of his tail. The fluffy tom turned back around again and shot his grandsons, and Emberpaw, an empty smile.
"All of you. I-I don't want you out here alone."

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 11:31 pm

Newtpaw backed away from Artemis, giving him a calculated look. He hadn't been at the battle, he only had the other's word about this. They knew more, he supposed. Newtpaw felt more worried about Leafstorm. He was delirious and unstable. While continuity could be fun, this time it was terrible. "Er... right. Leafstorm, you need to go home and see Maplepaw. Now." He meowed, nosing Leafstorm further ahead.

short post is still booty))

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 11:41 pm

Artemis shot a grateful half-smile at Emberpaw. If it weren't for her, things might not have de-escalated as quickly as they had. The warrior's attitude changed almost instantly, not really to Artemis' surprise. He had been through a lot in the past couple of days. The Oasis tom padded to Leafstorm's side, lagging slightly behind him to let the Thunderclan cat lead. Lowly, he meowed, "Thank you." There wasn't much more to say otherwise, but his tail laid gently over the warrior's back for a split second, as if to offer up some comfort. Years of training in care for others was no easily forgotten. And regardless of their relationship, or lack there of, he knew Leafstorm was just a wounded soul who needed someone there at this time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still on Edge [Open]   Still on Edge [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Still on Edge [Open]