Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a quick exchange (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

a quick exchange (closed) Empty
PostSubject: a quick exchange (closed)   a quick exchange (closed) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 6:31 pm

It was dawn. The sun was not far away from peering over the horizon. Shadowclan would be settling down in their dens after a long night of work while Thunderclan would start to rise for their daily duties. Monsters were rare at this time of day, and the Shadowclan leader made sure to take full advantage of that fact and planned his meeting accordingly. He strode through the marshy territory patiently, a small bundle swinging in his jaws. Leopardstar stopped short of the Thunderpath and checked both ways before darting across. The ground was hard and grassy and the scent that clung to it was a mixture of the disgusting monster-scent and Thunderclan border markings. He set down the kit he was carrying on the ground beside him, though he kept a close eye on the little tom. He didn't like him much, but he wasn't going to let the little scrap get crushed by a monster or taken by a hawk. His eyes traced the foliage of Thunderclan territory while he waited, his expression stoic.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
a quick exchange (closed) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: a quick exchange (closed)   a quick exchange (closed) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 9:33 pm

When she set out, nothing else was awake. There was no birdsong when Darkstar had begun to make her way through the undergrowth, just the sound of her own breathing and the crunch of leaves beneath her paws. She had consulted with a few of the queens about this matter, but they hadn't decided yet who would be the one to take care of this kit, if he was to come back with her. 'Rockthorn better not make a great big deal about this.' Her adoptive son had an... issue with rogue kits.

The sun was a paw-width higher in the sky when she arrived at the meeting place, honing in on where the Shadowclan leader was waiting. It was an offensive smell, but she supposed every other Clan smelled bad to each other. "Good morning, Leopardstar." She emerged from the hedges, trying not to wrinkle her nose at the scent of the Thunderpath.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: a quick exchange (closed)   a quick exchange (closed) EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 11:52 pm

Barkkit's life was turning upside down. It felt like everything had happened in one night. First, he was playing in the barn with Redkit when they were suddenly shoved deep into the hay only to be found by strangers who grabbed them and took them to a very strange place. It was so far outside of the barn that Barkkit had no idea where they had gone. The ground had turned muddy and it felt icky under his paws. However, even that hadn't last long. It felt like almost overnight, he had been whisked away in the jaws of one that everyone called Leopardstar. Barkkit couldn't figure out why he was so important, but everyone did as he said. Even as he was scooped up against his will, the small kit was too scared to try to fight back, and now he was being transported to yet a different location.

As he was placed on the ground and his wide green eyes began to wander, they took in all of the sights around him. The soft, muddy earth filled with tall grass began to turn hard as Leopardstar pushed through the brush towards a black, hardened ground that almost made Barkkit wretch from the smell. It was even worse than what the previous territory had smelled like. What stretched in front of them, however, was something he had never seen before. Trees as tall as the sky stretched forever until he couldn't see any farther. Bushes crowded tree trunks and gave plenty of good hiding spots unlike the barn did. However, the small tom paused as another cat came into view. This cat was the size of Leopardstar, but then much bigger. Her long fluffy brown hair reminded him of his own as he blinked at Darkstar, wondering what she was here for.

"What are we doing?" he asked simply, his gaze not leaving the Thunderclan leader. He hadn't even realized that the words left his mouth until he said them, and immediately the tom began to shrink back like he had said something wrong. He didn't want to get on the bad side of a cat who everyone greatly respected.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: a quick exchange (closed)   a quick exchange (closed) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 12:34 am

"And to you as well, Darkstar." He meowed back to her, dipping his head slightly in greeting. These were odd circumstances. He couldn't recall any past events quite like this, but he was grateful for Darkstar's compliance, although she didn't know the whole story of why he was giving this kit away. He glanced down at the little tomkit when he asked his question. How was he to answer? "You're going home." That was all he could say in terms that the kit would understand.

Leopardstar turned his attention back to Darkstar. "I have a kit here in need of a clan. I cannot accept him; ShadowClan has a clear policy on... his case... due to past and recent events. But I am also bound by the will of StarClan to see to it that he is safe and taken care of. There are many cats I could have given him to, but I feel as if ThunderClan is the safest and most accepting place for him. Please understand that there is nothing wrong with him, per se, but I simply can't have him in my camp due to the circumstances." Leopardstar was genuine. He, of course, did not have any ill intent towards the young tom, but he couldn't stand the bile that rose up in his throat at just the sight of Barkkit. Despite the fact that it was rising up now in his mouth, the ShadowClan leader spoke calmly and reasonably. "Is this something you are willing to do?"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
a quick exchange (closed) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: a quick exchange (closed)   a quick exchange (closed) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:51 am

ooc- HECK

The she-cat took a glance at the kitten for a moment, yellow eyes softening at how uncertain he seemed about what was going on. Darkstar looked back to Leopardstar, and her eyes hardened again, back to business. "I see." She had to wonder as to why they couldn't care for him, he didn't seem troublesome, nor did any ShadowClan cats she had seen seemed underfed. This odd policy of turning away outside cats got going right after the wound Thrushstar - Thrushstripe, she had to correct herself - had received that had almost destroyed his voice, if she remembered correctly. But none of that was technically her business, and she couldn't ask to sate her curiosity.

She didn't ponder the proposition for very long until she came to a decision. "I suppose a nest could be made for him in our nursery. Are you entirely sure you want me to take him?" He sure looked like a ShadowClan cat, with his dark fur, but what was it about him that made him unwelcome?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a quick exchange (closed)   a quick exchange (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

a quick exchange (closed)
Page 1 of 1