Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Birds of Prey Not Now, Now forever. (Solo for now)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Birds of Prey Not Now, Now forever. (Solo for now) Empty
PostSubject: Birds of Prey Not Now, Now forever. (Solo for now)   Birds of Prey Not Now, Now forever. (Solo for now) EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Falconpaw jumped from his nest with a shriek, earning a good few hisses and glares from the other sleeping apprentices. He muttered a wavering apology and staggered out the den. A pool of water from the recent rain had grown to leak into his nest from outside, he slept in the corner as always so it was his own fault. Thus, why his fur was damp and hanging. He sniffed the remains of the pile, dragging out a hare that had somehow gotten into the pile. He sat down and stared up at the stars with tired eyes that held only a slight glitter of hope in them. Pinning the hare, he pulled at the flesh until it tore away and began eating it with very little enthusiasm. Only then did he smell the scent of rouge, lifting his head to spot a kit with fur like thistles.

Hawkkit had waited until time had passed to ask this question, once he caught the lessening smell of rouge of the apprentice a few days ago. Finally,there was no one else to hear him. "Why do you smell like me?" He asked bluntly, calmly trotting to him and sitting down next to him.

Falconpaw nearly chocked. "W-what?" He said, after a blank look from the kit his understood. "I uh, I was born a loner." He mumbled at last.

"What are you doing here then?" He kit asked, causing the other to go frigid. That memory was the reason he woke up with terror in his eyes so many times.

"My m-mother was ki-killed by one of them and I was brought back to be ra-raised here." He meowed, noting the look of anger on the younger's face. "But, it's over a-and there's n-nothing to say on it." He quickly added.

"Who did it?" Another question he did not want to answer.

"A warrior named Rockthorn, why?"

"No reason but, what's your name?" He changed the subject. The kit wasn't​ very surprised by the news but,it seemed insulting to drag an orphaned kit to the camp of the one who orphaned him. Then again, Bear's kits were treated just the same.

"My name i-is F-Falconpaw."

"No it's not, what's your name?"

"O-oh.. R-r-rowan."

Hawkkit seemed pleased by the answer. "Call me Diesel then."

The apprentice ghosted a smile and pushed some of the rabbit to him, spotting​a glimmer of homesickness in the kit's eyes.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down

Birds of Prey Not Now, Now forever. (Solo for now)
Page 1 of 1