Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March Gathering 2017

Go down 
+20
Winterpaw
Bunny
Seer
Ember Pheonix
Boulder
Midnee
Rowanoak's Vow
Sunlit
Sun
Darkstripe
Inky Pawprints
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
RainyHeart
Shadow
Maple
bunjamin
Sombra
Ice
Ash
Reaper King
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017, 3:04 pm

Snowstorm's ear twitched being reminded of Sleetfang's actions. Her tail lashed as she was reminded of this Bear. She would make him and every other rogue scum in that group pay for what they did to the clans. "I am going to tear that Bear into pieces and feed him to the raccoons!" she hissed. "I may only have three legs and one eye, but I'd lose my other eye, both my ears, my voice, all my legs, and the whole of my tail if it meant that group would be torn apart just as fast as it was put together." she snarled.

Swiftheart was angered by the accusation of their clan murdering other warriors, but she froze at the sight of a ThunderClan apprentice covered in wounds and blood. Her back arched, fur stood on edge, eyes thin slits.

Oceanlight stepped back seeing Spottedpaw. She has never seen someone so injured. She looked at Sparkflower. "Congratulations, but no time for that. Let me help you with her, I'm not asking." she hissed out of frustration and worry. She remembered she was part of a group to stop to evil, some cats in the group weren't here at the gathering, she would share this once they meet. "There are herbs in SkyClan territory that she'd need. Just let me help." she urged.
Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017, 10:34 pm

Finchpaw

Eyes flickering with uncertainty, the young tom, who looked so much like Thrushstar, watched as Leopardpaw tore away, dodging through the clan cats. The scent of blood settling on the air like a cloud. He could see that the apprentice was not in any good kind of shape. There was no way to tell what color her pelt was or even what clan she hailed from. The scent of blood and unclaimed territory wafted to him off of her pelt. Everyone was clamoring for the death of this Bear cat. He flicked his ears and padded back toward his own clanmates, glad none of his friends had been kidnapped. Thrushstar is just better at protecting us I guess He thought. Of course it had been some time since Honeydrop had been seen. But he shook his head unconcerned. He knew the clans would handle the rogue, after all what kind of trouble could one cat cause.

OOC: Spotted is unconscious and thus is unable to give her consent to be carried back to Thunderclan. But I give it for her. SAVE HER MEDDIES!!!!! =D

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017, 11:54 pm

OCC: cats in the battle are already predetermined, do not volunteer unless you have already cleared it with me and are on the list

Before Flamestrike could congratulate his friend, Spottedpaw burst into the clearing and collapsed. The words choked in his throat. Instantly, he put the pieces together. Honeydrop had been taken by this rogue as well. It wasn't just Shadowclan that was feeling the effects, but all of the clans. His claws dug into the ground as an unusual rage threatened to explode. Typically, the flame orange tom kept his mouth shut, but for once, he couldn't help but let it out. An enraged his broke from his muzzle as he looked over the horrid scene. The medicine cats were already handling things. But something more needed to be done. More of their friends and family were being held captive by this monster.

"Crowstar is right! We need to work together!" At that point, Flamestrike was sure that there was already an unspoken agreement. With an apprentice nearly dead in the middle of the gathering, there was no way to deny it. Still, he yowled as loud as he could to be heard of the commotion. It was the first time he had ever spoken out of turn. It would most likely be the only time he spoke up at a gathering, "Tomorrow... tomorrow we need to attack! A few cats from each clan! I will be there!" Determination and decision were evident in Flamestrike's words. There was nothing Thrushstar could say to stop him. In fact, the warrior assumed his leader would support him. No one could refute the truth.

Horror crossed Rippedsky's face as a mass of blood soaked fur fell to the ground in the center of the clearing. A chill ran down the black and white tom's spine. The cat who did this had his mate and kits in captivity. Fear wrecked his mind. Oh Cherrymist... please be okay, He prayed silently to Starclan. Lilyheart had said the rogue wouldn't hurt anyone, but that did not seem to be the case. Since the young warrior had shared the news in camp, he had held onto the hope that his queen would be safe. But now, that small shred of hope was ripped away. There was a flash of anguish in his bright blue eyes; it quickly hardened into chips of ice cold rage.

"I'm going!" Rippedsky voiced in a yowl that edged towards a snarl. The statement was mostly a question to Crowstar. Ultimately his leader had the say, but Crowstar would understand the warrior's need to be there. In fact, he understood better than most; Cherrymist was the leader's kin too, "I cannot leave my mate in that scum's paws!"

Blood! Eagleheart's ears flattened as the metallic tang of blood hit his scent gland. This could not be good. His head whipped around to see the bloodied apprentice. Instantly, he was on his paws. If there was a fight, the warrior would be involved. His fur bristled as his claws slid out. Based on the murmurs echoing around, Eagleheart determined this was the rogue's work. His throat would be ripped out by the next time the sun set.

"I will tear that piece of crowfood to shreds and no cat can stop me!" Eagleheart declared, volunteering himself for the coming battle. If it was a fight Bear wanted, he would certainly get it. The warrior was determined tear apart the rogue leader, along with any cat that dared to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017, 1:14 am

OOC: If my cats aren't on the list, add them plz :3?

IC: Oceanlight looked up at Flamestrike. 'Tomorrow?' she thought. "We can't do tomorrow, that's to early. We need thyme time!" she objected. She needed to at least inform the group she was in about this, that'd give them the upper hand, and more numbers for the fight.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017, 2:28 am

Smokeface watched the commotion from a distance, listening to all of the cats talking.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017, 8:47 am

Darkpaw, felt anger growing inside her, all she tried to make her Clan and Ryepaw impressed had been in vane, she couldn't impress Ryepaw, because he loved Ambernose...In that instant a voice whispered saying to her, to stop being blind and love another one, that Ryepaw was just a flirty tom that only wanted his bloodline be in all the Clans and even in Rogues.

Darkpaw grunted and then shook her head, it was useless to have jealus to Ambernose, she wanted Ryepaw happy, but if Ambernose, was the one he loved, Darkpaw will let him go with her, she breath and walked a little bit away of the crowd, in silence, Darkpaw sat in there and just glanced at her paws, while, she was waiting the leaders to speak, she remembering, her argue with Blackpaw, flexed her claws.

Darkpaw flattened her ears, grit her teeth, and then started to cry in silence, how dare she to talk like that to her sister? who was her to don't let Blackpaw help her? Darkpaw thinked then that, she deserved to be death and go to the Dark Forest.
-------------------------------

Blackpaw saw her sister, i little bit with tears, she couldn't believe her sister had growled at her and say to her to be alone, Blackpaw was hurt, remembering their first assessemnt, but Darkpaw, had changed, her heart wasn't soft and kind,
Darkpaw heart had been growing, dark and cold like a rock.

Blackpaw, pressed herself against Silentstorm, almost crying, she flattened her ears and cried in silence, and then said in a low vice ''This is all my fault...''

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017, 12:27 pm

Leopardpaw backed away from Spottedpaw so that the medicine cats could take her away, and boldly looked up at Blizzardshine, and the rest of the leaders.  His mouth twisted in a furious snarl, he yowled; "I am going to attack Bear as well!  He's hurt my clan, and is holding my best friend captive.  That mangy excuse for a cat is damned doomed to the Dark Forest!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finchpaw's breath began to come in faster gasps, and the world began to seem a bit hazy.  Ospreypaw's comforting words, filled with fear, had no effect on her; she wan't afraid of Bear, she was afraid of the blood.  Continuing to back away, her steps became less sure and began to falter.  Hyperventilating, the young she-cat swayed on her paws, looking like she was about to faint.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryepaw gasped when he saw Spottedpaw stumbling into the Gathering, but he stayed back.  Instead, he noticed that Darkpaw had made her way to a spot nearby, tucked away in the shadows.  Head tilting curiously, he flicked his tail to Lynxpaw, signaling he'll be right back, and trotted off to join her.  

Slowing down when he got close, he noticed the upset look on her face, and the tears in her green eyes.  Suddenly worried, the pale ginger tabby sat down next to his friend, his fur just barely touching hers, and meowed in a soft, comforting voice; "Hey, what's wrong?"

(ALL short)

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017, 2:20 pm

Darkpaw sighed and said in a low voice, mixed with guilt ''I'm such a stupid cat...i yelled at my sister, my only kin.....i should be death and be burning of the Dark Forest....'' She paused and proceed ''Tell me Ryepaw....who i'am to treat my kin as fox-dung?...Who i'am to blame her?...Who i'am to blame A--..'' Darkpaw stopped, she won't said Ryepaw's former crush.

Because, she thinked that if he found out her feelings, probably, Ryepaw would laugh at her and think she where a mouse-brain. Darkpaw met Ryepaw's gaze and meowed ''If i weren't so jealous of someone you can't know....probably Me and Blackpaw should never quarreled''.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017, 3:54 pm

Snowstorm knew she had to fight with them. No matter how hard she tried, nothing told her not to fight. "I am going. That is not a question." she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017, 4:34 pm

"Silence! All of you!" Crowstar called. "It seems we are all in agreement to do something about these rogues. Since you are all so eager to go, each leader will send warriors to the fourtrees and from there it's up to you to work together and bring out missing cats home. If you end up going listen to each other! You may be from different clans but when you go, you will be representing all the clans as one!" The Skyclan leader was glad they all wanted to take on this threat but they couldn't send everyone, each clan still had hunting to do, and kits to take care of. He hoped that would appease the cats for now. They needed to finish this gathering.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017, 10:26 pm

Leopardpaw nodded, agreeing with the SkyClan leader. The young tom was deeply glad that the clans were deciding to take action together. His claws digging into the ground, he nodded. Bear stands no chance alone when the Clans stand together.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryepaw's icy eyes widened at his friend's regretful cry, and he jumped to his paws. Eyes staring deep into Darkpaw's, for once his voice held a forceful, strong tone; much unlike his usual playful, joking personality. "Don't you dare say that Darkpaw! You are an amazing cat, you have no place saying you should belong in the Dark Forest." Sitting down again face-to-face with the black she-cat, his tone became a bit more gentle. "Blackpaw is your sister, and one bad fight won't change that. You two are so close, and love each other so much. I don't want to see that ever end." With a slight chuckle, he continued; "Lynxpaw and I fight all the time, but we still love each other, and we always will."

Oblivious to Darkpaw's true feelings for him, Ryepaw didn't catch the slight hints and jealous undertones, and swept on past it. Shifting, he laid his fluffy tail across her back in a comforting gesture. "I don't want to see you sad Darkpaw....please cheer up. I'm sure this whole argument will blow over if you just talk to Blackpaw." His eyes flashing, he stood up and butted his friend's shoulder, pushing her in the direction of her sister. "Come on, I won't stop until you two make up!"

(My gosh I love Rye, my cheerful little ladies man Cute )

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017, 9:39 am

Darkpaw met Ryepaw's gaze, crying, she sighed and said ''I will...I just hope...she forgives me..'' Darkpaw stand and walked to Blackpaw, she took a deep breath and meowed ''Blackpaw...i'm sorry...i would have never yell to you again...'' Darkpaw lowered her gaze and waited for Blackpaw's yell and the hurt.. ''I forgive you, Darkpaw'' Blackpaw said, Darkpaw blinked few times, and Blackpaw puts her head in her shoulder, and murmured ''You are my siser after all'' Darkpaw smiled ''Thank you..''

----------------------------------------------------

Blackpaw stood, glancing at Ryepaw's and Darkpaw's chat, she sighed, Blackpaw looked up a Crowstar, but then she saw her sister approached to her and said ''Blackpaw...i'm sorry...i would have never yell to you again...'' Blackpaw smiled, and said ''I forgive you, Darkpaw'', she then, put her head in Darkpaw's shoulder and whispered ''You are my siser after all'' Darkpaw whispered back ''Thank you..''

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptySun 26 Mar 2017, 9:41 pm

Mottleheart frowned, not convinced by Rockpaw's swearing that he was fine. He opened his mouth, ready to say something but stopped when a golden tabby stepped forward, one that he recognized. He dipped his head in greeting at her simple words, his tail swishing back and forth as he studied her. His ear twitched as Rockpaw glanced at her. Lionspark, huh? "Hello," he responded in greeting after a few moments with a faint frown on his face.

Lionspark glanced timidly between Rockpaw and the two WindClan cats, noting the concern in the apprentice's voice. She gave him a faint smile, flickering an ear in acknowledgement of the WindClan tom's greeting. "I, uh...I came because I wanted to talk to you two," she admitted as she turned her gaze onto the tom and...Brindlewhisker, wasn't it? She was sure she had heard the tom refer to the she-cat by that name when they brought Rockpaw in. "I wanted to thank you...For being there to save Rockpaw and bringing him all the way to the camp," she explained with a dip of her head. "

March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptySun 26 Mar 2017, 10:17 pm

Rockpaw felt his cheeks heat as he felt a sense of guilt stir in his gut, Lionspark wouldn't have felt so scared for him if he had just fought back! Though his retort was cut off when the scent of blood hit his own nostrils and the clearing exploded into horrified meows. Turning around wildly, Rockpaw saw Spottedpaw stumble into the clearing, the scent of the barn with that rogues scent on her.

Spinning on his paws he was pushing his was towards her, he didn't know what he was going to do once he got there though. Thankfully he was saved from making any decision that may end badly as they always seemed to do, but with nothing to do with his paws he found himself shifting in nervousness. Through his continuous self doubt he scented Riverclan and found that a she-cat he shoved was a rather fair looking apprentice, guilt once more washed over the scarred tom and looked away, finding an apology due but reluctant to give it.

"Sorry for shoving you, as you can tell it's a dreadful night thus far." Rockpaw gruffly meowed, looking away from the Riverclan apprentice and to the horrified and angered cats.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 EmptyTue 28 Mar 2017, 9:29 pm

"It's fine." Sparkpaw meowed distractedly at the random tom, resisting the urge to lick down her ruffled fur to try not to make a fuss out of nothing. Then she looked over at him, the tom was huge compared to her, though that wasn't exactly hard considering how tiny she was but all the same, she was surprised. He was clearly an apprentice, but she felt so small in comparison. What did ThunderClan feed him?

And then when their eyes met, she heart stopped.

"Oh." They were green, nothing like her orange eyes. They were like the forest that he lived in.

Her heart went boom.

She was helpless.

For the first time in her life, she didn't have anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

March Gathering 2017
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next