Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped) Empty
PostSubject: I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped)   I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped) EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 4:00 am

Ratkit pulled away from her mother's soft licks, eyes glowing with excitement. The white queen called after her reluctantly, a farewell and half-herted encouragement. "Take care of each other!" the queen meowed as she let go of Blurrykit as well and the two siblings scampered off. Ratkit pounced ever so often around Blurrykit, not able to contain her excitement the least bit. "We are training with Bear today, isn't it great, Blurrykit?" the gray furball daid joyfully. The two kits paused by the barn exit to wait for the brown rogue to take them outside. Ratkit flexed her claws and her eyes darted around, looking for him.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped)   I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped) EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Training the kits had been coming along really well. He was excited to finally get the chance to take Cherrymist's kits out for some training. The white queen had surprisingly not posed much of a challenge when letting her two go out. It pleased Bear to see her, whether unhappily or not, allowing him to take Ratkit and Blurrykit out. The rogue leader flexed his claws in anticipation. Being able to keep himself busy with fighting, training, and killing was exciting. He had enough food to not worry about hunger during his escapade. Therefore, he could keep up a fantastic pace. His muscles ached from underneath his short brown fur and the tom made a mental note to sneak a few poppy seeds fro Pepper later.

"Are you ready?" He meowed deeply, eyes shining as he looked at the kits. Bear waited by the barn entrance for the two to join him.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2227

PostSubject: Re: I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped)   I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 5:21 am

Blurrykit followed his younger sister, his blue eyes glowing. " Slow down, Ratkit!" he yowled as his paws thumped against the hay underneath.

The masked tom paused at Bear's large brown paws, glancing uneasily at the leader's claws. "" I can't believe your training us, the leader... Woah! How great is this Ratkit? We're being trained by the almighty Bear, the one all the clans fear! You'll teach us how to be just as strong, won't you? Blurrykit meowed as he gazed around eagerly.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped)   I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 12:07 pm

Ratkit's small eyes glinted as Bear showed himself and she barely contained her excitement and the wish to leap up high into the air, to yowl her happiness. They were training with such a strong cat, and they were going to be just like him! ""Nu-uh, he's gonna teach me to be better than you, slow-butt!" she complained as she hurried off to Bear, grinning up at the brown tomcat, expecting a praise for her mean behaviour.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped)   I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:48 pm

"You'll both be fantastic fighters someday," The tom managed a rusty purr in response to their words. They're bickering didn't bother him. Bear had become used to the chatter of young kits. He lead the pair out of the barn, right after giving Cherrymist a quick reassuring nod. The queens had began to trust him a little bit more. It was probably due to the fact they had once assumed he would bring their children back dead. However, training sessions typically only ended with a few scratches. Despite being vicious, the rogue leader cared for his kits and wanted them to be well.

It wasn't long before they had reached the clearing where training sessions were held. The grass was a bit torn up from the continuous wrestling of many cats. It was a fairly small, clear piece of land. Bear found it to be perfect for cats just learning to fight, and even those who needed to brush up. He turned to look down at the kits once more, "Face each other in the center. Show me what you've got. We will move on from there."
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped)   I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 3:57 am

Blurrykit totted after Bear, his tail waving in the air and his ears perked happily. He wanted to show the tom he was better than his sister, better than any of the other kits. Blurrykit wanted to be the best.

Bear's first request took him by surprise and his eyes widened in fear and excitement-- this was his chance! " I doubt Ratkit will be any good against me, all she does is squeal and yowl, she'll never be as good as me! Ratkit is only fast cos' of the amount of time she spends running from me!" he taunted, puffing out his chest. Blurrykit spun around and bared his teeth at his sister, in attempt to look imposing.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped)   I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 4:03 am

Ratkit hopped into the clearing taking in the sights with a big excited smile before she spun around, her ears perked. The taunt didn't make her feel sad, just fed her ego more as she held her ground and started into her brother's eyes. Her green irises glinted maliciously. "I'm fast 'cos you run like an oldsie! And I'll show you my claws are as sharp as my yowls of victory!" she shot back to Blurrykit, narrowing her eyes and bracing herself for the fight. The she relaxed her body and looked up at Bear. "Sir, if you could-" halfway through her seeminglessly innocent question Ratkit rammed in her brother's side, tumbling over him with a giggle. "Dummy!" she snarled on top of him, batting with unsheated claws.

((just so you know, battle system won't be used in any of these because we have decided who wins for both of them

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped)   I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 1:09 pm

"Great job, Ratkit," He praised the best he could. Bear was truly impressed, but it was out of his nature to be over-the-top when it came to encouragement. The kit's tactic was wonderful. She had pretended to be focused on something else before attacking. Not only that, but underneath the kit-like behavior and playfulness, she showed signs of being tough. Unlike the others he had trained so far, right away her claws were out and there was aggression. They're learning well, The brown tom thought to himself with a soft smile. Both Ripley and Diesel had show markings of being amazingly tough fighters. Now Ratkit was here showing off signs of that as well. Blurrykit just needed to pick it up.

"Fight back, Blurrykit," He commanded calmly with narrowed eyes, waiting to see what the she-cat's brother would do.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped)   I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Blurrykit yowled as his sister bowled him over. "Get off me!" he spat in annoyance. His pelt bristled as he looked at Ratkit, did she know how stupid she had made him look? Blurrykit didn't want to hurt Ratkit, but it seemed like that was just what Bear wanted. Blurrykit went limp under Ratkit's paws then, kicked out at her with his powerful back legs. In an instant he had leaped on top of her and was letting his claws slide out, but not enough to hurt Ratkit. Like that? Did I do it right?" he mewed to Bear, his little blue eyes wide. Blurrykit hoped he was right.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped)   I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:13 pm

"Good! Good! Keep going!" The rogue leader howled leaping to his feet. They were doing well, but they needed to stop asking his approval and continue the fight. If he saw something that needed fixing, he would tell them. Besides, the best way to learn was by practice. Bear's eyes gleamed with excitement. In a few moons, this pair, along with the others, would be groomed into fine fighters. His claws sheathed and unsheathed as he watched with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped)   I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 3:43 am

Ratkit's mind buzzed with excitement at Bear's praise, and the delight of the fight made her thought ration foggy. Pinned down, she put all of her force in her news attack, and with her claws out, she flashed a good cut across her brother's belly. She laughed, unaware of the wounds and tussled him off, looking triumphant, shades of blood on her claws.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped)   I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 5:15 am

Blurrykit howled in pain, his belly burning with pain. The little kit felt tears climb into his eyes, but he couldn't cry, not in front of Bear. He wasn't weak, he was stronger than her. Blurrykit snarled as he faces his sister, ignoring the blood that stained his pale fur.

Blurrykit's blue eyes narrowed at his sister, he wanted to scream at her, wail at her; tell her that she hurt him, but Blurrykit couldn't. Something was pulling at him, telling him not to waste his breath. Just to make her pay. Blurrykit didn't want to, but whatever was pulling him seemed to be winning. He stepped forward a little shaky, then looked at Bear. This is what he wants, right? He had told us to keep going after all.

Blurrykit gritted his teeth as the pain began to burn through him again. His blue eyes darted around the small clearing they were in, there was no where to hide if he got hurt. Looked like he'd really have to fight it out with his sister.

Snarling and hissing he stepped forward, his tiny kit steps still shaky. In a flash he reared up in front of Ratkit, bringing his paws down on her head, knocking her to the ground. Blurrykit laughed harshly as his sister fell.

It felt good to be beating her for a moment. The masked tom relished the moment, knowing Ratkit, it probably wouldn't last long.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped)   I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Did Exactly As You Said Pa... (closed for Midnee and Ripped)
Page 1 of 1