Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)

Go down 
+3
Ash
Pinepaw
Ripped
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) Empty
PostSubject: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 10:27 pm

OCC: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/anberlin/helloalone.html

Bits of fur had caught in Bear's teeth the entire trek back to the barn. It took everything in him not to spit out the medicine cat's scuff, but he didn't want to risk her running off again. When Wolffang had first suggested they take her, he had thought it absurd to believe they would be able to find one specific clan cat that easily. But between his desire to take a medicine cat, and Wolffang's longingly to hurt the cat she blamed for her exile, the two had agreed it needed to be done. Now, here they were, dragging her unconscious body back to where the rest of the group lay wait. There was no doubt about it they were holding their breath while the rogue leader was gone. He was not oblivious to the fear that instilled itself into their hearts. While it was true he restrained himself a lot of the time in the barn, and typically didn't hurt them without reason anyways, they did have good reason to be afraid. The infuriating Windclan she-cat he had sparred with at fourtrees claimed he was nothing more, but the captured and killed clan cats disagreed. Someday he would find that cat and take her down.

On the other hand, the kits of the group looked up to the leader. It pleased him to know at least some of the group would grow up to be loyal followers. None of the clan cats realized how good they had it. Not only had they been spoiled with the rule of the clans over the whole forest territory, but they had never had to live in twolegplace like he had. In reality, life in the barn was good. As long as you followed Bear's rule, that was. The tom's thoughts had wandered at he padded back with his mate. Once they reached the barn, he shook his head and began to focus on the task at hand. Wolffang had warned him that the other clan cats may not react well to their capture of the Shadowclan medicine cat. He was ready for it. Between having his queen around and the other enforcers, Bear began to worry less about his rule. Things had shaped up nicely and the group was consistently growing. His grip on even the disloyal clan cats was stronger.

Once they slipped into the barn through a small opening in the wood, Bear dragged the limp body to the center. He spit out Honeydrop's scuff almost instantly. It was a relief to be rid of the discomfort of her fur in his teeth. For a moment, he stood over her body and relished in the powerful feeling of another catch. Wolffang joined him, pressing her flank up against his. Kidnapping cats and holding them against their will was a really good bonding activity. She turned to flash him a soft, dark smile before glancing around the barn. It would not be long before the others realized there was a newcomer. Bear hadn't dragged anyone in for quite sometime. A lot of the newest members were simply born in.

"Nero!" He called gruffly to one of his favorite enforcers. The tough she-cat had been his aid for quite a while now and he appreciated having her around. Like Wolffang, the rogue-born she-cat believed in his goal as much as he did. And she was good with her claws, "I've brought us a new member." It was almost kit-like the way that he wanted to show off his newest catch. Especially since he was able to get such an important clan cat. But there was a disturbing element to it. The battle-scarred tom's excitement in the pain and capture of others... there was nothing innocent about that.

Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Nero heard the call of her name and blinked gold eyes. She got to her paws and came over leaving her two kits to rest but that didn't happen for Artemis. Nero came over"anew memebrr...a clan cat?"she asked a bit of poison to her voice as she said clan cats.
Artemis didn't stay asleep like her mother wanted. She heard the leader call for her mom. She gave out a playful growl and scampered past her mom curious it's getting th better of the Maine coon kit.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 8:09 am

Honeydrop slowly regained consciousness. There were voices all around her, unfamiliar smells. She bled from a dozen small scratches, and her scruff ached. What... What happened? Why is the ground so hard? Did I fall out of my nest? As she lay there, half-conscious, try into remember, scenes flashed across her mind. Leaving Puddlepaw in charge, going out to find herbs... Wolffang and another rogue showing up. The memory frightened her so much that her amber eyes flew open and she scrambled to her feet. It was like waking up from a nightmare to find it was real. All around her were rogues- some looking like they were Clan cats once, others nothing but scruffy loners. Bear and Wolffang were grinning triumphantly, dark looks in their eyes. The rest of her memories flew back- being beaten up, trying to run away, sharp claws on her haunches, consciousness retreating. A planned ambush to get revenge on the she-cat who had survived Wolffang's murderous claws the first time and indirectly led to her exile.

The medicine cat's eyes darted around, looking for some way to escape, but there was none. Adrenaline flooded her veins once more. There was only one exit from the barn, and that was surrounded by rogues. Maybe as a young WindClan warrior she could have made it, but not as an injured ShadowClan medicine cat. The inevitable fact closed in on her- she was trapped as effectively as a mouse in the tom's sharp claws. The golden dappled she-cat backed away from Wolffang and Bear, tripping over some cat's tail in a desperate effort to get away from her kidnappers. It was ineffective, as the barn was not the biggest space, crowded with cats as it was.

Reality sinking in, Honeydrop sank slowly to the ground, giving up any hope of escape. This was too well planned. She doubted she would ever see ShadowClan again. She wanted to spit indults at Bear, throw her hate into Wolffang's teeth, but all the fight had left her. She had tried her best, but it hadn't been enough. StarClan, forgive me. Tears spilled out of her despairing amber eyes, battered golden-furred shoulders heaving with each silent, broken sob. The medicine cat knew she would likely die here, alone. Alone.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 8:30 am

Spottedpaw

She tried to ignore the sound of catrs returning to the barn. She was exhausted form the training Bear was putting them through and the sheer weight of being without her clan. She remained curled in her nest her eyes closed until bears voice flashed through the barn "I've brought us a new member." Her eyes flashed open the green dancing with frustration. Another cat had unwillingly joined them. She could feel the anger bubbling up in the pit of her stomach like bad crowfood. She slipped out of her nest, keeping the anger from pulsing through ehr pelt. The scratches over her shoulders still burned occasionally but they were healing. At least she was pretty sure they were. She padded into the middle of teh barn and her eyes fell on Honeydrop. "No." The word slipped from her lips in a whisper, but the anger in her stomach turned to a rock of dread. Not her. Not the medicine cat. Wolffang what are you doing? She thought flicking her ears forward. She padded forward trying to get as close to Honeydrop as possible and unsure if Bear would let her. It's not like she had been very compliant. "Honeydrop? ... Honeydrop are you okay?" She called to the Medicine cat her tail lashing in frustration.

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 9:45 am

Bat narrowed his eyes as he gave up on sorting herbs kits got into. He looked and the newly awake she-cat. He sighed in frustration. "Could you bring them back somewhat alive next time, Bear? I hate wasting my herbs on your new toys. It's a waste of my time and effort."

He glanced at Wolffang and dismissed her with a sniff before carrying a thing of poppy seeds to the crying she-cat. "Come on, let's get you fixed up. I'm guessing this isn't the time to explain why you're here."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 10:46 am

Ripley bounded after his mother upon waking up to find he was in his nest alone. But the brown tabby kit stopped short at hearing a cat crying. The tom had seen cats get injured in his home, even crying, but he'd never heard a sound quite as broken as that. His dark fur fluffed out with unease and he carefully crept closer to look at the she-cat. He tipped his head and padded up to her face, reaching out and putting a paw on her cheek. Worry glittered in his dark brown eyes and he looked up at Bat. "What's wrong with her?" He asked softly, not waiting for an answer before he turned back to the golden cat. "Don't worry, Bat's good with herbs," he said, smiling and trying to be reassuring. He reached out and licked the she-cat's face, cleaning off her tears.

Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) 2wwmQbtBear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) Yn79RFdBear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) 5EN37bBBear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 11:41 am

Ratkit bounced out from a pile of hay near the stock of herbs, chuckling mischeviously. She shook of strands of gold before racing up to Bear, a big smile on her face. The gray-and-white she-kit loved the rogue leader, and why wouldn't she, seeing he must be her father... Cherrymist never showed who her father was, just told her to 'wait for it...'. But who wouldn't want Bear as a father? He was strong and great, by her. The furball tumbled at his paws, ignoring the cat he had just brought it. She didn't smell normal, she smelt funny... but Ratkit dismissed that fact as she purred and pounced on one of the brown tom's paws, not afraid to let out her tiny kit claws, unaware of soft-play. "Bear, Bear, Bear! What did you catch? Oh, what a big mouse! Cherrymist won't let me play with this one, even thought we have plenty in the barn, for sure! Can you tell her I'm not a little kit anymore? And I want to go explore outside, but she says it's unsafe, but she says everything is unsafe these days! What's up with her?" she stammered, her eyes glowing with affection up at the rogue.

~~

Cherrymist tried to curl up tighter as she heard the voice of her captor somewhere by the barn entrance. She had found a damp but welcoming corner where she sulked up in the smell of rot. A certain squeaky voice caught her attention as the white queen shifted her face towards the scent of her kit, and inevitably made her way closer to the hustle by the exit. The stammering happiness of Ratkit made Cherrymist's heart ache with sadness, longing for Rippedsky, but for Brierkit and Swankit as well. And for her parents. For her Clan. The blind cat sat down, head hung low as she waited for Ratkit's excitement to die down.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 1:39 pm

Honeydrop's ears pricked as unfamiliar voices surrounded her. Her amber eyes opened in curiosity, tears trickling to a stop as she distracted herself from her current predicament. A couple of rogues and what looked to be a ThunderClan apprentice stood around her, shielding her from her kidnappers' eyes. The apprentice seemed to know her name, surprisingly enough, and asked if she was okay. The golden dappled she-cat shook her head weakly. Nothing will ever be okay ever again. A young kit licked the tears from her face, trying to calm her down, it seemed. It was a nice gesture, and she managed a very small smile to the kit. She doubted he understood her despair.

The medicine cat sat up abruptly as the young kit mentioned that some cat named "Bat" was good with herbs. Herbs? Here? Bear kidnapped another medicine cat? A thin black barn cat came up, offering to get her "fixed up" and giving her poppy seeds. A loner? I didn't know they could use herbs. She pushed the tiny black dots away, shaking her head. "I d-don't need poppy seeds, th-tha-thank you," she got out quietly, voice hoarse and filled with pain. The scar on her throat hurt as she spoke. Her stutter was worse than ever. But at least she could speak. "I d-don't want to be f-f-forced to be calm. I'd p-prefer to stay l-lucid. B-b-but if you have any t-tormentil, or ho-horsetail, or some comfrey r-r-r-root-" she tripped painfully over the word- "that m-might help." The herbs I was collecting... Herbs for infections and injuries. Now Puddlepaw is the only medicine cat of ShadowClan. She is alone without a mentor.... Just like I was.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Bat nodded, flicking his tail towards the herb storage. "Of course, I'll have to use comfrey, horsetail is too far of a journey to use when the others are readily available. There's already a nest there, I'm pretty sure you should lay down. Bear wants you here for a purpose, he won't kill you." Bat nodded to the pile of twolegpelts a little ways off from the herbs. He left her to go and gather some comfrey, noting to sneak a bit of lavender in the nest later to call this cat.

"Okay, okay, Deisel. Don't run with those.."

The large kit streaked through the barn doors with enough dock leaves to bury himself clamped in his mouth. He tripped and giggled, shaking bits of it off as he dropped the leaves. "Dad! We got the- oh." He looked at Honeydrop, then at Bear. He seemed to be proud of the fact she was there so, he should be too right? "How'd you do it, Bear?" He said, leaving the leaves in a messy pile to interrogate the leader he looked up to. "Was it tough? Was it?" The leader seemed so tough to him, strong and able to build his own clan. If he caught other clans, they must be the strongest one, right?

Pepper dragged herself along into the barn, halting at the sight of the wounded cat. Her smile from Deisel's little act faded and she gave Bear an annoyed look. "What happened this time? You'll only shorten the time it takes for the clans to attack us all!"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 4:42 pm

The kits bounced around excitedly at his paws. It felt good to be looked up to by so many little ones. Unlike with older cats, he was far more patient with the young kits. When Ratkit leaped onto his paws, he accepted it. Bear even went as far as to bat her back light and playfully before speaking. The tom had grown used to every cat in the group gathering around when something happened. In the confides of the barn, everything happened so close together. It was rare for the group not to be involved.

"She's a medicine cat. Your herbs will be replenished quickly," Bear grunted to Bat before turning to his young followers. The first statement was to Ratkit who had rushed up to him first, "You'll be able to go out soon enough. It won't be long before I take you out for training with the others. And it was not hard at all, Diesel. Between Wolffang and I, this was an easy catch." A delighted purr rumbled in his throat, just loud enough for his mate and the assembled kits to hear. Wolffang enjoyed the attention her mate got from the kits. Here most everyone accepted her, no matter when she had come from. The whole group was a rag-tag bunch of mixed origins. She felt happy to be a part of it and to be at the right paw of the rogue leader.

Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 7:52 pm

Spottedpaw

Spottedpaw took a pace forward and licked Honeydrops ear protectively. "I'll get you some freshkill once we have you settledin a nest." She felt a growl rise in her chest and glanced at Bat. He at least was being helpful. "can I help you get her to a nest and clean her up. Medicene cats are very important members of the clans." She explained before her attention was jolted back to bear. She narrowed her eyes in an angry glare and digging her claws deep into the wood of the barn floor. She yowled angrily and filled her words with as much venom as she possibly could. "Starclan will punish you! Medicine cat's are sacred members of the clans." Her words cut through the barn. She knew she had spoken words that would enrage bear but she didn't care, the fury and injustice was eating her alive from inside.

OOC: totally thought Honeydrop was a Thunderclan meddie...0.o whoops.

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 8:00 pm

Ripley watched with big eyes, looking between the cats. Before Bear could say anything, the kit stood on his hind legs and batted at Spottedpaw's nose, claws sheathed. "Mama says to be careful of what you say!" He said. He didn't know what Bear would do, but if anything Ripley knew that Bear was the leader of their group, and Nero and taught him that respect is very important. The kit plopped back down on all fours and looked between Bat, Spottedpaw, and Honeydrop. "Can I help to? I want to know what those herbs can do!"

Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) 2wwmQbtBear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) Yn79RFdBear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) 5EN37bBBear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Honeydrop nodded at Bat, trying to raise herself to her feet. It took a few tries, but with the young ThunderClan apprentice's help, she managed to get up off the ground. Bear wants me here for a purpose? You mean, besides Wolffang getting her petty revenge because nearly murdering me wasn't enough? Her lips curled at the thought and she looked over to where the stocky tom was bragging to a couple of kits about his "catch". "You d-didn't seem to think it was e-easy when I th-threw mud in your f-face and a-almost escaped, f-f-fox-heart," she hissed under her breath, knowing he probably couldn't hear. The kits seemed to respect him as they would respect a leader- probably because life in this horrible group was all they knew. StarClan, she could hardly imagine it. StarClan.... StarClan, are you there? Why have you abandoned me this way?

The golden dappled she-cat stumbled over to the makeshift nest the cats had directed her to and lay down, muscles tired and sore even from the small walk. After running so fast and pushing herself so hard, not to mention all her injuries and the splitting headache, the battered ShadowClan cat could barely stand. She dipped her head in gratitude to the cats who had been helping her. "Th-th-thank you," she whispered hoarsely. "My name is H-Honeydrop. I'm the m-medicine cat of... of Sh-Sh-Sh-ShadowClan." Her amber eyes shimmered with tears once more as she realized she would probably never go home ever again. Not wanting to be discourteous or seem weak, she tried to blink them away. "How l-long have you b-b-been here?"

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 9:37 pm

"Watch you mouth," Bear snarled, glaring at Spottedpaw. The rogue leader gave Ripley an encouraging nod briefly. He turned to disappear into the shadows of the barn with Wolffang. Fighting with an apprentice was not his idea of a good time. Despite his words, capturing Honeydrop had been a bit exhausting. All of this had been a bit exhausting. The pair of them made their way up to the loft to look down at group and rest for a bit.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 8:06 pm

"A season, just about. This barn was my home. However, Bear took it over. We don't turn down cats that seek shelter and unfortunately, he forces cats to stay here now. It isn't refuge from clans or the twolegplace anymore. It's just one big trap..." he pawed at a bit of marigold to move it with the other herbs he'd be using for Honeydrop. "I might have just left if my mate wasn't crippled. I've heard rumors of a cave further ahead around the mountains. We'd hide there or something. But, this is our home, we have a son who is far to accustomed to plentiful mice to make that kind of change. I'm not surprised that the barn was taken over, charity is always taken advantage of. I just escaped from another "clan" that I was forced into."

Pepper dragged herself to where Deisel had gone nudging him with a paw towards Bat and away from Bear. "Hush Deisel, you know he was wrong for what he did, don't encourage him even more.. Gather the lock leaves again and take them to your father."

Deisel frowned and confusion filled his gaze. How could anything Bear do be wrong? Leaders were never wrong! Were they? He nodded reluctantly and grabbed the large rough leaves, carrying them to his father and giving Honeydrop a mystified look.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)   Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bear's Reign III [Hello, Alone] (Open, Bear's Group)
Page 1 of 1