Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Prove It (open for Bear's group)

Go down 
+3
Rowanoak's Vow
Pinepaw
Ripped
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Prove It (open for Bear's group) Empty
PostSubject: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 11:01 pm

OCC: aighty friends, here it is- older kits are getting a 'ceremony'. The way this works is your character must randomly attack another one of similar age. Those who win will be named a 'beginner' (like apprentice) and those who lose will need to fight until they win to do so. This will use the battle system. Bear will name you an official 'beginner'. Once this happens you will gain the HP/SP of an apprentice. This new status will give you more moves and HP/SP for the coming battle. This is also the last *new* Bear post I will be making before said battle happens (this has been approved by Shad).

Bear looked down from his loft. A dark grin overtook his features. It was the usual expression that the rogue leader wore recently. Since training the young had begun, his plans had started to take shape. This was all becoming real now. Regardless of their origins, the kits in his group all had makings of a fine enforcers and fighters. Now, he had his own two as well. His eyes darted over to where Wolffang was with Barkkit and Redkit. They would not be participating today. There was a knowing look in his mate's eyes when they met his. She knew what was about to happen. Each one of the older kits had been notified. They knew what to do.

A sharp yowl broke from his throat. The leader stayed in his position, watching and waiting. His group mulled around underneath. The tom didn't wait to see their reactions. All he cared about was their fighting. No one had been given much training yet. This would determine who was worthy of moving on, and who was not. This would determine who received further training from the leader. With a patient interest, he waited for things to begin.

Prove It (open for Bear's group) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 11:10 pm

Ooc ok so said older kits their fighting sp and Hp are set at kit level so like 5 hp and 15 sp? Also we attack each other or? Sorry getting the jest if the idea we got here.

Ic: Artemis heard the yowl and her tail gave a single lash. She could finally prove herself. The she cat's gaze looked around light gold eyes narrowing as she tried to determine what she would do. Her ears went back for a moment. She glanced over to her brother knowing who she would try and attack. She was tired of him getting in her way so what better way to prove herself. She flicked her tail briefly.

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 11:49 pm

//Yee, the kist are at the normal kit-rank stuff, and we can only use front paw blow//

Ripley looked up from where he was sitting close to the entrance of the barn, tail tip flicking uncomfortably. Of course he wanted to prove himself, but...he didn't want to fight his friends! Much less his sister, but he had a feeling that would happen anyway, and the way the fur prickled on the back of his neck didn't help that feeling. He looked over and immediately locked his dark eyes to her shimmering gold ones, uncertainty flashing across his face. He didn't want to attack her, but if he didn't attack first, he most likely wouldn't be able to win the fight. And if she didn't win, she wouldn't start her training. His tail flicked as he made up his mind. It was the only way to keep her safe.
The dark tabby suddenly sprang forward, bounding across the floor towards the smaller tabby. He hated himself for every step of it.
Before he could talk himself out of it, a large paw came up and smashed down across Artemis' face, hard. The blow could have knocked her to the ground if he'd been using his full strength. He knew she'd never forgive him, but it was the only way to keep her out of the fighting.

Ripley used Front Paw Blow on Artemis. -2HP, 5SP

Ripley:
5/5HP 10/15SP

Artemis:
3/5HP 15/15SP

Prove It (open for Bear's group) 2wwmQbtProve It (open for Bear's group) Yn79RFdProve It (open for Bear's group) 5EN37bBProve It (open for Bear's group) HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:01 am

Artemis let out an angry hiss as her brother attack first. That only made her even more angry and resentful towards the brown tom. She didn't understand why her brother would keep her from what she so wanted. With a growl she shook her head and launched herself at him in a small fluffy ball of fury "Stop getting in the way!!!"she growled before she swatted her brother as hard as she could anger evident in her light gold eyes as she gazed into his dark ones.

Artemis used front paw blow dealing 2 damage and using up 5 sp
3/5 hp
10/15

3/5 hp
10/15 sp

Rowanoak's Vow

PostSubject: Re: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:07 am

Ripley felt shame tear from his nose to his tail-tip as he heard her hiss, saw the anger in her eyes. His own glittered with sorrow and pleading even as he shook his head to clear it. He let her bowl him over and then kicked up against her belly, managing to wriggle around enough to swipe at her with his paw again. Can't you see that I'm helping you?! I'm trying to keep you from turning into them!

Ripley:
3/5HP 5/15SP

Artemis:
1/5HP 10/15SP

Prove It (open for Bear's group) 2wwmQbtProve It (open for Bear's group) Yn79RFdProve It (open for Bear's group) 5EN37bBProve It (open for Bear's group) HlVL7Sx
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:16 am

Artemis only felt anger and resentment towards her brother at that moment she didn't see it as he was protecting her how could she when all she seen was that he and her friend Deisel probed themselves in a way and got Bear's attention while all she got was a swat to the muzzle and looked down on. She lashed her tail fur fluffing out despot the small bit of kit fluff."Stop it you always are getting in the way"she growled upset. She only shook herself from the next strike. Determination shined in her eyes and she struck out at him. She wanted to make him understand but it didn't seen he was.

Artemis used front paw blow dealing 2 damage and using 5 sp
1/5hp
5/15 hp

Ripley:
1/5 hp
5/15 sp

Rowanoak's Vow

PostSubject: Re: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:23 am

Ripley winced as she slashed at his again, starting to feel dizzy. He stared up at her with pain in his eyes, crouched in front of her as if he were giving up. "I'm trying to help you!" He hissed quietly, desperately, then he shot forward, barreling into her. His paw struck out again as they fell, connecting with the side of her heard harder than all of his blows before. He stood over her, panting as he stared into her golden eyes. "Just stay down..." he said, purposely making his voice harder than the wail that wanted to burst from his throat. His dark eyes glittered as he forced himself to stand straight with his head high, taking a few shaky steps back from where his sister lay on the ground.

Ripley:
1/5HP 0/15SP

Artemis:
-1/5HP 5/15SP

//I think when your health is used up, you're KO? I'm not sure though aHA//

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:30 am

Ooc well they don't technically ko they just can't fight anymore))

Artemis let out a hiss as he gave the final blow. She shook her head dazed but angry. She glared at her brother"help me?!HELP ME?! You aren't helping me"she hissed fur bristling she let her wars lay flat and she turned slowly going to where their mother sat upset."it doesn't matter what I want but by everything you always get what you want Ripley"she growled before she focused in her messy pelt and pounding her. She started grooming her fur.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 4:18 pm

"Ripley!" Bear's harsh yowl broke through their conversation, coming from where he stayed up on the high perch, "You have proven yourself a worthy fighter. From this day forwards, you will be one of my beginners. I will train you up in my ways so that you may become a fine asset to this group!" It was a poor attempt at mocking an apprentice ceremony. But Bear was not aiming for an apprentice ceremony. Here, these were not the clans ways. Here, it was only Bear's way. The battle scarred tom narrowed his eyes at the younger cat. Ripley had shown signs of being one of the few kits to not follow his ways, yet he had jumped in for the attack. I will have to keep an eye on him, ear noted internally. However, he was quickly drawn back to the scene below as another battle began.

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:11 pm

Artemis blinked and despot herself the silver she cat spoke up"what about me"she spoke her tail flicking. She probably knew the answer she just hoped it wasn't what she thought. She didn't want to be taken from the training she had not even got to prove herself no her brother had to rip it from her like he did every training session.

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 7:40 pm

OOC: Storm is quite a bit older, like apprentice age. Should I use apprentice moves? also it's short

Storm emerged into the cleared area that they were fighting in. He had to prove himself to Bear, whether he liked it or not. Taking a deep breath, Storm faced Ratkit. He never had any grudge against the kit, but he was the first cat his eyes laid on. Folded ears quivering, he arched his back and hissed, unsheathing his small claws.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Prove It (open for Bear's group) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 10:47 pm

OCC: no. this thread is for them to gain apprentice-like stats. I talked it over with Shad. Storm would still only have kit moves until after this.

Bear narrowed his eyes as Artemis spoke. It had been in his plan to only let the kits who won move up in their training. But he would consider changing that a bit. However, the leader would have to think it over. His words were clipped a bit as he spoke curtly to Nero's she-kit, "I guess you'll have to try again." The moment was brief. His attention was quickly captivated by another one of the kits entering the clearing. This time it was Storm. The rogue kit was the oldest of the group by quite a few moons. But just like everyone else, Bear expected him to prove himself. The battle-scarred tom watched the scene with interest, waiting for Ratkit to respond.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Storm felt Bear's eyes on him and he started to shake slightly with nervousness. He fails this, he might just consider himself no longer a part of his group anymore. And in this world he was introduced to, the only way to survive was to be a valued member of his cult. His Windclan-like lean, fast body covered the ground between him and Ratkit in seconds. Rearing up a sheathed paw, he put all the power he had into it as he batted Ratkit away.

Storm used Front Paw Blow on Ratkit for -2 HP and -5 SP.

Storm:
5/5 HP
10/15 SP

Ratkit:
3/5 HP
15/15 SP

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Prove It (open for Bear's group) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 3:39 am

Ratkit's eyes grew wide as she heard Bear's words and saw kits tackling eachother. She bounced around, carried away by her excitement, then felt a paw send her tumbling, and she spat up at Storm, flailing her little paws at the larger tomcat. One of them made contact with the kit's fluffy cheek and smacked him across the make. Ratkit laughed, mildly enjoying the feeling, before wrestling back with Storm to break free.

Ratkit used Front Paw Blow on Storm for -2 HP and -5 SP.

Storm:
3/5 HP
10/15 SP

Ratkit:
3/5 HP
10/15 SP

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 5:32 am

Blurrykit sat watching the other kits fight, there didn't look to be any other kits to fight. He sighed, batting at the air as he watched the fights, longing for another kit to come so he could fight them.

Blurrykit huffed in annoyance as his sister started to fight, it wasn't fair, he was older. Blurrykit wanted to step in and fight, but would he be allowed to? His blue eyes, that were gradually changing colours, darted to Bear. He stared at the leader longingly, dying to fight. I'll prove him I'm ready! Bear should already know that I am!

Blurrykit stood up, puffing out his chest as he loomed at the leader. "I want to fight." he hissed loudly. The tom kit's eyes swept over the gathered cats, seeing if the wanted to fight him.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Prove It (open for Bear's group) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prove It (open for Bear's group)   Prove It (open for Bear's group) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prove It (open for Bear's group)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: