Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 18:39

Occ: this takes place after the 1st topic, after Bouncepaw has arrived. Nero is being introduced and Jazz will show up.

Bear lead the twolegplace cat into his new camp. He strode in, eyes sweeping over all of the clan cats and loners under his rule. Nero would be a good addition. Once he had gotten her a decent meal, she could shape up to be a fine enforcer. The group leader sighed at the softness of the hay under his pads once more. It was such a relief after the hard stone of twoleg paths. Bear flicked his tail towards the freshkill pile, signalling for Nero to grab something. In the meantime, he picked his way up onto a high ledge in the barn. He looked down at the ragged group with a dark smile. A harsh yowl broke from his throat to capture their attention.

"Everyone. I want to introduce you all to Nero," He nodded toward the rogue that had accompanied him in, "She will be staying here from now on. Anyone who does not follow orders will have to deal with either her or I. You are all free to hunt outside of the barn as long as one of us is along with you. Until you have proven yourself, at least... that is all." Not used to addressing this many cats at once, he ended abruptly. His eyes gleamed darkly at the prospect of the clan cats proving themselves. The brown tom was not even quite sure what that entailed, but he couldn't wait to find out.

Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 19:00

Bat listed and then, he stood with a quick fiery anger in his eyes. " I won't be watched by any filth of your vulture pickings, kit." he snarled. The tall tom was furious, his home was invaded and used for these sick cats to plot the downfall of all cats. (He could almost guarantee the death of all thanks to clan ignorance) The anger in him made his claws dig in the wood. He wanted nothing more than to rip the younger to shreds.

Pepper ducked away to put some herbs away, preparing for the newly captured queen now stuck in the barn. She felt dread but, she knew the routine. When Bat spoke out, she gave him a pleading look from the corner of the barn, pale eyes round in desperation. The black and white cripple had been discouraged, she knew she was nothing but a burden on Bat. He could function much easier without having a mate with such a disadvantage. Her gaze dropped to the floor as she cleaned hay from her herbs.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 19:19

The dark thick furred she cat followed after Bear. The trek there didn't bother the strong she cat but the hunger was getting to her. She gritted her fangs slightly before she came into the barn with him. At once she caught the scent of clan cats and instinctively her thick dark smoky fur bristled. She let her gaze travel to some of the cats in the group. Two whom looked like they handled herbs one of them spoke up after she had been announced at her arrival and was at the fresh kill pile. Choosing something that would most definitely fill her. She narrowed her gold eyes that gleamed with malice. She knew he wasn't a clan cat didn't smell like one. She lashed her tail once before her gaze traveled around looking at the clan cats.

She then faced Bat claws unsheathed"well that sounds like a problem don't it"she said with malice.

Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 21:10

At Bear's call, Pansyface gazed up from the mouse she was reluctantly chewing on. Dark green eyes narrowed, the patched she-cat watched as the new arrival made her presence known, before looking down once again at her food. Flicking her tail in dismissal, Pansyface kept her chilled, aloof personality that had been her facade ever since her capture. She would not listen to Bear or give him the time of day to order her around, and this new cat was no different. The only cats with the authority to command her were Crowstar and Vixenheart, and that was how it was going to stay.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 21:28

"Certainly does." Bat replied cooly, his mouth drawn back into a grimace. He gave her a look of no nonsense and and climbed a post to the high perch of the loft after snatching up a pigeon. "I won't be bossed around by the little pet of an idiot. Don't test me." Bat wasn't afraid of them. Unlike last time, he had the support of others on this matter. None of them were willing to obey these new leaders and wouldn't turn against him. He gave the whole area an icy glance.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 9:23

"Stop!" Bear yowled racing over to put himself between Nero and Bat. He did not want this to be a problem right now. His claws unsheathed and clung to the hay below. It took all his might not to lash out at Bat's throat, but he knew that some of the clan cats would be bold enough to join. The tom's teeth were clenched at he stared down Bat and began to speak in a low hiss, "That order was directly mostly towards the clan cats. I trust you not to want to flee from your own home. I have allowed you to stay and hunt and have not yet asked much more of you. Don't make this an issue."

The rogue flicked his ear towards Nero, signalling for her to back away. Watch the clan cats, He tried to direct silently. Bear knew he could handle Bat on his own, but he would rather not fight the older tom right now. This was his last warning. So far Bear had not done much about the loner's blatant disrespect. However, if he kept being an issue, Bat would be come the first example.

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 20:42

Nero lashed her tail angry. She was about to do something when bear intervened. At his signal to back off. She did but with hesitance. She made her fur relax nod she sheathed her claws before grabbing one plump mouse and another mouse and went off by herself.

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 10:05

Jazz was walking along the edge of the moor, an area the middle-aged cat never explored. It was funny, she spent her whole life scavenging for food in the City, always skinny and beaten up by the meaner Man when bunnies freely ran across the hills that Man never touched. But as she walked along, stomach filled with hare meat, she saw something strange.

The strange Man den sat alone on the moor. But no matter many times she re-sniffed, not a single scent of Man was on the building. In fact, a scent of cats came from the strange den, similar to the wild cat scents at the heart of the plains. As she inched towards it, she also picked out scents of trash cans and the awful air monsters exhaled. Were there other city cats inside? Was it some sort of meeting of cats she never heard of?

Sticking her head through the closest opening, she saw a few faintly familiar cats, probably from their City scent, and some worn looking wild cats.

"Hey, whats happenin' here?" she called out, picking her feet through the square hole and through the hay.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 15:02

Bear turned away from the scene as a voice called into the barn. It was an unfamiliar rogue. The tom went down to greet the new potential recruit quickly. He did not want any of the others to talk to her first. His voice was the usual gruff meow he used typically, "Welcome to the barn. My name is Bear, and this is the home to my group. And you are?"

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) EmptyMon 13 Mar 2017 - 10:45

"I'm Jazz. Are you another one o' those wild cats livin' out here?" she inquired, scanning all of the faces in the group. Many of the cats looked frightened. Was it because of the mangled side of her face and her large build? Starting to talk before Bear can answer she asked, "Just askin', do you need any help around here? I don't have anything else to do, and I would do any job for some shelter," she admitted, flicking her tail at her ribs, that still showed through her thick tabby fur.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) EmptyMon 13 Mar 2017 - 11:16

"No, we're not like the forest cats. I'm from twolegplace," He spat in disgust at the mention of the forest cats. However, he left out the fact that some of his group had once come from the forest. The rogue leader took in her appearance and words, quickly deciding she would be a valuable asset. Nero had been a great enforcer so far, and having another would only serve to strengthen his rule. His attitude quickly became more relaxed as the idea hit him. Bear stepped aside, allowing her access into the barn. His tail waved as a signal for her to come in, "Come. Eat. I will explain shortly what I need you to do." Bear lead her over to the freshkill pile. Between the amount of skilled hunters in his group, and the bountifulness of mice, there was always something to eat. Jazz would be stronger in no time.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) EmptyMon 13 Mar 2017 - 17:40

Jazz nodded and sank down next to a bountiful pile of mice. Sinking her teeth deep into the closest one, she savored it's juicy tang. They were even better than the hare she ate a few hours earlier, and she could feel strength come back to her weak body. Sitting up straight and licking her face clean she said, "Okay, what would you want me to do? I can do a lot, like train the young, or help fight your enemies."

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) EmptyMon 13 Mar 2017 - 20:25

"I assume you have heard of the forest cats," He began, trying to find the best way to explain it. His claws scraped at the ground casually. Watching her eat made the tom's stomach growl. However, he pushed aside the feeling to focus on their conversation, "Our goal is to take the forest for ourselves. We are taking them out one by one and training up cats to fight. You would never go hungry with us."

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) EmptyFri 17 Mar 2017 - 14:45

Jazz was uncertain about how good they were if they were trying to take over the area, but her gaze lit up with the mention of more food. Purring she said, "Okay, I'm gonna join ya guys, as long as the whole food, protection, etcetera promise stays."

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) EmptySat 18 Mar 2017 - 17:54

"You have my word," Bear promised, with a dark grin. He was happy to have another enforcer in the group. His reign was loose at times. Nero had helped a lot. Having one more would mean a lot. The clan cats were afraid enough of him, and the two formidable she-cats would make quite the addition.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)   Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bear's Reign Pt. II (Open)