Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Lessons ((Open to Bear's Group))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Little Lessons ((Open to Bear's Group)) Empty
PostSubject: Little Lessons ((Open to Bear's Group))   Little Lessons ((Open to Bear's Group)) EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Pepper smiled with pride as Deisel correctly named horsetail. "Good. What's ​the next one?" She meowed. Bear's influence on her son was not something she enjoyed. Now, slightly early, she was teaching him more useful things. She timed it just around the time that cats would be getting ready for a hunt.

"It's um..."

Deisel sniffed the purple flowers and then stamped his paws as he thought. His eyes flashed and he grinned. "Lavender!" He was certain that's what it was. Nothing else smelled like lavender. He enjoyed learning the herbs, especially seeing his mother that happy over it. She told him about how Bear was hurting cats and stealing but, he still struggled with the idea.

"Easy one? Well, let's learn what some are for since you've got a good few down." She meowed, "Horsetail keeps wounds clean and lavender help a cat relax." She purred, watching as he nodded along.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Little Lessons ((Open to Bear's Group))   Little Lessons ((Open to Bear's Group)) EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Ratkit poked her head out of a hay pile. She loved stalking from cover, but more than that, she loved pouncing on her prey, just like Bear showed her. She couldn't understand why her mother told ner to be careful around the leader, he seemed such a great cat to lead them. The gray kit jumped out of her cover and tumbled over Deisel, knocking the bigger kit off of his paws and squishing herbs. "Deisel, let's go out and play!" she meowed, letting go of him and bowing playfully.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Little Lessons ((Open to Bear's Group))   Little Lessons ((Open to Bear's Group)) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 12:42 am

Artemis came over to join Deisel smiling some."hey can I learn too?"she asked looking to Deisel.

PostSubject: Re: Little Lessons ((Open to Bear's Group))   Little Lessons ((Open to Bear's Group)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Lessons ((Open to Bear's Group))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: