Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first) Empty
PostSubject: Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first)   Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first) EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 13:03

She knew it would be sooner or later that the kits would be born. Cherrymist was unkempt and feeling filthier than ever, but she was going to hold strong. Bear had bragged about taking her kits and training them, and the white queen feared the thought of her loved ones finding a fatherly figure in the wretched scarred rogue. She neatled herself closet in the warm hay, the pale rays of dawn warming her bristling fur. The she-cat's sleeping spot overlooked and opening, and beyond lay the unknown. She could faintly guess WindClan was nearby, by the scent, but the barn drowned everything out with the smell of rogues and mice. The only thought that gave her courage was the closeness to Highstones. If she squinted and focused hard enough, she could scent that Thunderpaths and the thought brouht her excitement. She would take her kits there, she promised herself.

Then a pang hit her, painful, and she gasped for breath. She remembered how it all went betore, when she was home, but it all felt much harder when she was here, a lifetime away from her loved ones. Focusing, Cherrymist rolled herself onto her side, gulping down air, but struggling to keep quiet. The lastthing she wanted was for the rogues to hear she was bringing her kit to life.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first)   Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first) EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 14:53

Bat was laying on the Barn's roof, taking in the warmth that the sun left behind. The caw of crows woke him as the landed outside the barn to scavenge some leftover mouse discarded days ago. He stretched and dropped back into the loft and then down onto the barn floor to head out. He felt like running until he had no energy left and the slowly coming back. Just to feel like he was far away even for just a moment. However, he spotted the writhing queen and quickly got one of the premade bundles of kitting herbs. Spare time was a blessing now. He carried it over to the queen and then placed a paw on her stomach with a focused look. "Relax, if you want to move away from the others we have to do it quickly."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first)   Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first) EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 15:26

Pansyface had been napping quietly next to her older sister, but was awakened by Cherrymist's writhing. Eyes flashing open, she was on her paws in an instant and came face to face with that black rouge, Bat. Out of all the rouges here, he and his mate Pepper seemed the most trustworthy, and Pansyface hoped that conveyed in her expression. Looking down at Cherrymist, she meowed quietly; "How can I help?"

(ahh sorry if i'm not supposed to post here, tell me and I'll delete it Dx)

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first)   Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first) EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 4:53

Bouncepaw was stirred from his nest by the familiar moans. He got up, cursing himself for being trapped here, and it was probably just some hay crackling. He edged forwards, it was definitely a queen in pain. "Wh... who?" murmured Bouncepaw faintly, dragging himself out of his nest. It was a comical sight, but the wounds blotching his pelt were beastly. He had healed himself a little bit, but now Bear was keeping him here and he had other felines to aid, and they were more important. The scarred tom crawled over. "Oh... I-I can help! I'm a med-medicine cat apprentice," he said, to inform Pepper, Cherrymist, but he knew Pansyface already knew. He had brought a stock of herbs. Some of the goldenrod was depleted due to him healing himself. Wracking his brain, he tried to think of what helped with kitting. Chervil! He snatched some in his jaws and drew it over. "Here..." he prompted, but then looked up. "Er... i-if you don't want me to help..." he added uncertainly.

ooc;; same as what RainyHeart said, also, Ripped told me he'd be trapped by Bear.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first)   Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first) EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 8:43

Bear watched the birthing scene from afar with a mild interest. He was far to disgusted in the birthing process to have any part in it. But the fact that kits would soon be born did catch his eye. The rogue had a soft spot for kits. Despite his... unique methods of training, Bear did care about the kits being raised up. If he hadn't become such a loner after losing his whole family, the tom probably would have had his own to raise. But that was not the case. His head swung around to avoid watching the actual birth and he simply glanced around the barn from his high perch, waiting for it to be over.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2226

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first)   Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first) EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 2:25

OOC: Is Blurry born? If not ignore this.

The cold bit at his skin and the wind whipped his pelt the wrong way. The kit squealed loydly in protest, begging for the warmth he could not find. His tiny paws spread out and pawed at the cold frosty air, desperately trying to find something. The tiny masked tomcat let oht another pitiful squeal its mother.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first)   Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first) EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 6:37

Cherrymist heaved in relief as the first kit was born, but it was not over. She ignored all of the other cats, her body tense as she pushed again. A push, and another one, and the second kit was out in the open. She squealed, batting around with her paws, unhappy. Her mother swished her towards her belly, both her and the older tomkit, letting them suckle milk from her warm belly. She was conscious of how she was supposed to name them, and the thought of not having Rippedsky by her side to help was unbearable. "I think you two will one day be brave SkyClan warrior... Blurrykit and Ratkit." she whispered to them, bowing her head and tickling the two newborns with her warm breath.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first)   Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first) Empty

Back to top Go down

Be Careful With This One... (birth topic; Pepper/Bat needed first)
Page 1 of 1