Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~

Go down 
+2
Shine
Lostsouls
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~   Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 11:39 pm

Cloverkit was with Blazingkit the entire time when he went to the medicine cat den.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Shine

Shine

Characters : Shiningkit(s), Breezekit(b)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan(s), WindClan(b)
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~   Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 5:42 pm

ooc: oh my gosh I've missed waaaaay to much rping. This is one stressful first-out-of-nursery day for Frozenkit and Shiningkit!

ic: Shiningkit shrieked when she saw Blazingkit bleeding out of his head, but then calmed down when he started walking- well, limping- to a den that she guessed could only be the medicine cat den, because where else could he be going? She followed her sister and heard her call out to who the medicine cat's were and echoed her "yeah, Blazingkit is bleeding from his head, and we're not sure what happened. We were playing, and we were about to get Blacktwig, who we were pretending was a vole, and then we heard Blazingkit call out and he was bleeding and..." She ran out of breath at that, breathing hard. She turned to Blazingkit and tried to stop the bleeding, but then recoiled and spat, trying to get the taste out of her mouth. Then she thought What if Dreamleaf or Sparkpaw aren't here? I don't think any of us know how to stop the blood. We're just kits! Oh, don't let Blazingkit die! She almost let out a wail of despair right then. She couldn't let her fried and denmate die! Wait, we don't know he's gong to die. He might just have a minor scar on his head were he was cut, or whatever. Wait, what did happen? She shook her head. She can't have these thinking sessions at a time like this. Her friend needed her! If she freaked out, she would just worry him more than he probably was, what with blood spilling out of his head. She pawed anxiously at the ground. Where were the two medicine cats? Weren't they supposed to deal with situations like this? " Dreamleaf, Sparkpaw! We need you here, now! Blazingkit is still bleeding!" She meowed a little louder than last time. Oh StarClan, She thought, Why are you not having them come?

ooc: Ok, I don't know if you're allowed to do two of these, but I thought of something to add, and I felt like it didn't fit to put this before the my rp. Just wanted to say, I know that Lostsoulsbleed created this topic and I was wondering if you should and could add that we need one of the med. cats for this topic, cause people keep calling for the med. cats, including me :). Yeah, and I'm sorry for making my rp and notes way to long, and then disappearing from the face of the earth :>/. Ok, I'll shut up now xD. 
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~   Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 8:21 pm

Blazingkit stared at Shiningkit as she panicked and yelled for Sparkpaw and Dreamleaf. He pressed his flank against hers, like his mother did when he was scared. He tried to act calm, but in reality, it felt like his forehead was on fire. He began to feel light-headed as blood spilled onto the ground from the gash in his head. Suddenly a horrible, drowning feeling engulfed him, and as he struggled for breath, he collapsed into the soil, unconscious. His pelt was stained from the crimson fluid still pouring from his temple.

ooc: lol yeah I just wanted to continue the rp.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~   Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 12:06 am

Cloverkit flicked her tail but backed out of the medicine cats den and padded back to the nursery.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~   Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:50 am

Blacktwig was jittery outside the medicine cats' den. What have I done? Has another soul gone to StarClan? he thought worriedly, his ears perked for any good news or bad news. He scraped and prodded at the ground rather uncomfortably, feeling guilty and responsible for what happened. The scarlet trail of blood taunted him with its gleam.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Shine

Shine

PostSubject: Re: Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~   Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 3:13 pm

Shiningkit felt like the world was ending when she saw that Blazingkit had blacked out and that the blood was spilling out even faster than before. Again, in vain, she called out " Dreamleaf, Sparkpaw, we need you here! Blazingkit's not awake! He's blacked out! And the blood's coming faster!" She wailed in despair. She was wondering, Why do all the older cats seem to be bugging you when they don't need to, but when someone is close to StarClan, their n where in sight! She remembered seeing That when an apprentice got a cut that was bleeding, they were licked until the bleeding stopped. She delicately stepped forward, shuddering at the small pool of crimson she stepped in and licked the cut. She had tried this earlier, and flinched again at the taste, but she continued to lick the wound. My friend needs me she thought. If I don't do this, the bleeding may keep coming out to fast, and he may die! He should probably get some water, but I don't know where to find any. She pressed her her tounge down a little, putting pressure on his cut, hoping this would slow the blood. Then she remembered Blacktwig. " Blacktwig, come quick! Blazingkit's unconcious! And no one's coming!" She yowled out the cave entrance. oh StarClan, She thought. Why are you letting this happen to Blazingkit? What did he do that made you so angry? She shut her eyes tight, hoping desperatley that someone would come.

ooc: Ok, so I'm sorry if I spelled something wrong, I'm to lazy to go google the correct spelling. Also, this is so dramatic! *gives best dramatic impression* 'duh, duh, duh'. And, mamiboo, Blazingkit isn't going to die, is he? I know this question may sound stupid, but I ant to be sure, cause' if he keeps spilling blood for to long he'd probably be dead :>. Ok, I hope that doesn't sound smart, or mean or whatever. okay, I'm stopping this note because if I say anything more I'll be rambling on forever :?    
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~   Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 4:09 pm

OOC: he got perceived by thorns so why is there so much blood?

IC: Cloverkit padded over to Blacktwig and asked if Blazingkit was going to be ok.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Shine

Shine

PostSubject: Re: Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~   Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 4:27 pm

ooc: idk, I think we just wanted to b dramatic Xb. Um, I just wanted to answer your question soooo...
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~   Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 4:59 pm

Blacktwig rushed over, eyes wide. He then looked over at Cloverkit, who had tentatively asked him if Blazingkit was to survive. "Y-Yes," he stammered uncertainly.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~   Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 2:16 am

As Shiningkit applied pressure to the gash, blood stopped spilling out and gradually shrinked until it was no more than a dribble. However, Blazingkit was coated in so much blood you could call him half-fox. His eyes slowly opened, and he gaped as the drowning feeling disappeared. He stared at his blood-red coat in shock, and gazed around the medicine den. He nuzzled Shiningkit's pelt and whispered a thanks. "My head still hurts, but I feel a bit better," he muttered.

ooc: yeah just for drama reasons

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 9879156Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 9877833Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 9877898Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 9884046
Back to top Go down
Shine

Shine

PostSubject: Re: Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~   Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Shiningkit sighed in relief when she saw Blazingkit. She was full of pride when she saw that she had helped Blazingkit, maybe even helped him survive. She licked his head and whispered " You're welcome"

ooc: So, a short rp from me finally! How much longer do you want to go? I had an idea for another game to play, including Blacktwig *Giggles and gives mischivious look*, and we didn't finish the other game we were playing, but they'll probably abandon that game. xD
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~   Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:52 pm

Soon he regained his cheerful, energetic mood again. "Well, I'll clean off before we play a different game. I look like a tree in leaf-fall!" he exclaimed before beginning to lick the thick, crimson substance out of his scruffy fur. When Shiningkit had returned Blazingkit's thanks, he had felt warm, like he had snuggled into his mother's soft fur. He halted midway, and grinned. "Hah, who needs to clean right now? I've gotten most of it out, and mother can get the rest. I'll just tell her I got a small cut," he mewed.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 9879156Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 9877833Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 9877898Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 9884046
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~   Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Shining Off The Frozen Ground ~Open~
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3