Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February Gathering 2017

Go down 
+30
Spottedleaf
Inky Pawprints
Digital
Bunny
Jughead
bunjamin
Acrylic
Rainwhisper
Shimmerpelt
Clover
Ember Pheonix
Oak
Sun
Knight
Shadow
Ice
Bleu Haikyuu
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Sunlit
RainyHeart
ZakoBlue
Seer
Acorn
Dimmeh
Maple
Sombra
Tyleca
Ash
Winterpaw
Honey Badger
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 3:42 pm

Finchpaw bounced down the slope into the clearing, yellow eyes bright and excited. It was her first Gathering, and she was eager to meet the other clans. Pausing, she looked out over the moonlit arena, and noticed that only RiverClan and WindClan were there at the moment. Oh well, I'm sure the rest of them will show up soon!

Charging down the hill at full speed, she almost crashed into her father Fracturedhawk. Managing to skid to a ungainly halt, she purred a greeting to her parents. "Isn't this exciting!? There are so many cats here, I don't know where to start!" Laughing, she began to survey the crowded clearing, trying to decide who to approach.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 4:00 pm

Sandybreeze padded into Fourtrees behind her clanmates. She couldn't help but think about Blazekit. He'd have been an apprentice by now and it'd likely be his first gathering. She let out a sad sigh and shook her head slightly, shaking the sad thoughts of her kit from her head. You've got to stop thinking like that, Sandybreeze. Think about all the happy memories you got to have with him. She scolded herself silently. She took a deep breath to steady herself before making her way to a spot where WindClan usually sat and took a seat, glancing around at all the chatting cats.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 Sign_s13
February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 4:06 pm

Twistedpaw- no, Twistedtail padded into the clearing of Fourtrees. It was the slightest bit warmer, which surprised her, having she never lived to see New-Leaf start. Padding cautiously into the clearing after her leader, she stared at the thinning snow and the faintest hint of warmth. As she found a comfortable spot under one of the Great Oaks, she tucked in her paws under her tail and stared unintentionally coldly at Riverclan. For some reason or another, that clan always ticked her off.

Shaking herself back from her thoughts, she looked around to see if anyone wanted to talk until Shadowclan came and she could see that handsome tom Shadewillow.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Shellwater started as another WindClan she-cat walked up, this one a warrior. "Well, Cloudstone says they'll be due in about a moon," the queen responded, surprised at the brindled warrior's question. Yet another WindClan cat, a tom, joined the conversation with a polite nod. Still staying close to Otterleap, her burnished orange eyes gazed out at the crowd that had gathered. Were these cats trying to make up for what their late Clanmate Lionfur had done? How he had ruined her life? Well... she saw no reason why they fouodny gave a harmless conversation. Giving her mate a nod that she wasn't intimidated, she shifted to face the cats. "And what are all of your names?" she asked, blinking with interest.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 5:04 pm

"Willow-whisker," the pale tabby repeated, liking the feel of it on her tongue. Her gaze flickered down to the she-cat's belly, and she mentally sighed to herself. Well, I'll never have kits. They're so weird, I don't understand even why Morningfog had me. A grin crossed her features. Wonder if Blacktwig's here? Squirreltuft shook her head. "How long's the wait?" she asked politely, kneading her claws into the ground. "Do you…have any ideas for their names, yet?" That was the one thing that interested her—she was constantly intrigued with how names sounded and felt like.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Pantherlily padded in after Windclan. Her black pelt shone silver in the Moon-light. She glanced around before taking a spot. She didn't feel much like interacting tonight.

----

Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 7:41 pm

"I'm Gustpaw!" She sat back, looking at her large belly. "What d'ya think they will be like? The kits, I mean." No doubt, she would love to have kits of her own one day, but she was scared of the pain and stressfulness of kitting."Are you scared?"

"Oh, the wait. It should be very soon, I'm actually starting to get worried it's been quite a while." She laid down in the patch of grass she was sitting on, tucking her paws underneath her chest. Although it was uncomfortable to lay like she was, her legs felt weak, as if they were to buckle underneath her at any giving moment."Their... their names. Well, I like to name my kits based on their looks, or how they act at first. I've already had two litters, Cloudrunner, Shinepaw, Mintpaw, Silentpaw, Blackpaw, and Creekpaw." She smiled as she recited their names, each and every one just as she did when she first named them.

Silentpaw gave a shy grin towards Quailfeather, a wink along with it."I think I'm almost there. Maybe they just forgot, or maybe Starclan has a better plan." As she continued, she mentioned a certain part of what was ahead, and he blushed as well. "Yeah, I know." He wrapped his tail around her like had done so many times before, gently nuzzling her head.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 9:51 pm

It was clear from the subtle tension that Otterleap wasn't a fan of all these WindClanners swarming Shellwater, but at her reassurance, he relaxed a tiny bit, though he was still quite wary of them. A moon ago, they would have been spitting at him and trying to cover for their rogue-like clanmates that maimed innocents for pleasure. He couldn't quite bring himself to trust a clan with a deputy who would harm innocents and leader who'd be okay with him leading the clan next, however, for the truce's sake, he remained calm. "StarClan willing, they'll take after Shellwater. I would love all my kits, but daughters with her strength and spirit sounds nice."

Acornpaw was so immersed in studying each WindClanner as they entered, she was surprised by Poplarstripe's attempt at conversing. She was used to being ignored by most warriors, naturally they didn't have much to say to her as she was younger and knew less of the world around her. She appreciated the tom going out of his way to not leave her alone in these unfamiliar surroundings. "Yep, I've never been outside the clan territory, let alone a gathering. So many cats, I can't believe there's still two more clans to come!" She really couldn't, the clearing looked so full already with the two clans.

Frogjaw mreowed with amusement at Shallowpaw's curiosity. "Clans always bicker and fight, it's natural that eventually we get over our differences. We'd be in a sorry state if we held on to every grudge." He was surprised too how calmly he managed to speak, it was only through vocalising it that he realised that he didn't loathe WindClan still. Though he didn't really need to be angry, his clanmates were plenty angry on his behalf. His mother still clung to her grudge, and despite Ivyfall's cordiality, he could tell she disliked Ashstar.

Shaking his head, he chose to think of other things, more pleasant things. He was in good company, Tawnystorm was always a welcome denmate who's no-nonsense yet caring ways always managed to help him focus. So he chose to seek out her company. "The real question is if Thrushstar's going to come tonight. The old leader is on his last legs, how many moons do you think he has, Tawnystorm?"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 10:20 pm

Shellwater smiled cautiously at the naive young apprentice. "I've had kits before, and I have Otterleap at my side. Why would I be scared? There's nothing I could possibly have to be afraid of with the strongest tom in the forest on my side." Whyever he decided to like me, I don't know; he certainly could've done better than someone like me. She let out a small giggle at her mate's response. "I would love more daughters, definitely. I already have three- Blossompaw, Turtlepaw, and Mosspaw. But I can't help but want a son, a strong, handsome tom-kit like his father. I wouldn't want all my kits to gave the bad luck of looking like their mother, anyways." She nudged her mate affectionately. The tailless calico she-cat surveyed the crowd of WindClan cats with interest. There were a lot more than the last Gathering- they were certainly recovering well. Funny- Ashstar had made it seem like they could never he the same again. It looked to Shellwater like a threatening sort of infestation, but she made no comment.

Quailfeather grinned through her slight embarrassment, twining her tail with Silentpaw's. She didn't care that they were at the Gathering and countless cats were probably watching. Let them watch and despair, wonder why a tom like him had fallen for a she-cat like her. There were many prettier, like Gustpaw and Wrenpaw. But she wasn't about to complain. Let them see what true love looked like. "What would you like your warrior name to be, if you had a choice?" she asked him, breaking the comfortable silence.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 10:50 pm

"Hmm, that's a good question." He pondered the question for a few small seconds, but didn't want to leave her in silence so quickly came up with an answer. "I think I would like the name Silentstrike, maybe?" He grinned as she intertwined her tail with his, showing their now unbreakable bond. Silentpaw no longer felt awkward around Quailfeather, and it was like they were made for each other.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 11:37 pm

Padding into the gathering with his head held high, the deputy of WindClan made his way to the big oak, ignoring the stares and murmurs as he walked through the crowd of growing cats. Looking up to his mother and Ivyfall, he wondered where the RiverClan leader was. Hopefully suffering from greencough, he thought to himself as he sat down at the base of the tree, looking around the the mingling cats. Some her recognized, others he didn't, not like it really mattered who he knew in RiverClan.

~~~~~~

Following next to Furzethroat into the gathering area, Kindleblaze let out a content sigh. This was her first gathering as a warrior and she was so excited to see what being a warrior at gathering's was like. Hopefully she'd get a little more respect than what apprentice's received.

Unlike her brother, the she-cat took a certain dislike towards the RiverClan cats and held her head and tail high as they passed by them, not taking the time to even took at them. Fish breathed cowards. So when she noticed that Furzethroat was heading towards Gustpaw who just so happened to be chatting with a couple RiverClanners, Kindleblaze let out a soft snort and reluctantly followed the grey and white tom.

Coming to a halt, the tall, slender she-cat stood next to her more buff and muscular brother, realizing that the two of them were noticeably taller than the RiverClan cats and now that she thought about it, she was almost taller than Furzethroat. he isn't going to be happy about that, she thought to herself cheerfully, knowing her brother. Looking to the RiverClan cat who seemed to be a queen with her abnormally large belly, the young warrior gave a slight dip of her head, but gave no smile. Might as well be a little respectful.

~~~~~~

Shaking in his pelt, Ryepaw limped next to Hazefur, practically plastered onto her light grey side. He hadn't really had a choice in whether he wanted to go the gathering or not, and in the end, his father had convinced him to tag along, although he was starting to regret it. So many cats in one place, so many voices, glares, it was all too much for the deformed tom. Cnce Hazefur came to a halt, Ryepaw sat down, his awkward and useless leg stretching out the side as he buried his muzzle into his mother's fur, his breathes growing quick and shallow.

"I bant to bo shome," the crooked jawed apprentice mumbled with his face still stuck to her side, his eyes clenched shut and tail wrapped around his quivering legs, though he doubted that even Hazefur was able to hear his soft comment over the bustling clearing.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 VHQrlk5
February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 1QYZaRo

February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 Molex311

Last edited by Ice on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 11:38 pm

Thrushstar finally entered, moving awkwardly through the clearing as his old bones protested profoundly as if they had never been in the cold before. He had a bit of a hard time leaping onto the rock, but he didn't let it stop him. Silently, he dipped his head to the rest of the leaders already gathered.

Swiftpaw came too because he's cool like that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Occ: yo those who signed up to give Wolfy crap at the gathering, this starts now

Wolfpaw raced in after the rest of Shadowclan, standing tall and proud to be with the clan. Her eyes gleamed with anticipation. Today would be the day she officially met her father and possibly other littermates. Disappointment hit her when she realized Skyclan wasn't there yet.

After Shadowclan dispursed, she looked around for Mudfoot, not remembering if he had came. If her mentor weren't here, she'd survived, but part of her would be more comfortable knowing he was around. Instead of continuing her search, she went to join other cats. Most were already immersed in conversation and she didn't feel like butting in. Other clans didn't matter much.

Finally she noticed a small, Windclan apprentice clinging next to an older she-cat. Something seemed off about him, but she could appreciated his desire to not want to mingle with the other cats. Bounding a little hesitantly over to Ryepaw, she meowed a soft greeting, "Hey, I'm Wolfpaw, what's your name?" She waited patiently, hoping she hadn't startled the already frightened tom.

Flamestrike followed the rest of his clan in. Excitement rose in his chest at the prospect of seeing his friends from other clans. With light in his eyes, he watched Wolfpaw head off to mingle. Her lack of fear impressed him. As an apprentice, he had clung to Hazeflight during his first gathering. However, she was also comfortable being a full-blooded clan cat, she had never had to worry about the dislike Flamestrike had put up with.

Pushing the thoughts aside, he went to go find some other warriors. After recieving his name, he felt confidence now. The quiet manner and seriousness didn't die away, but he was more comfortable with himself than before. He padded over to a mixed group of Windclan and Riverclan warriors, dipping his head in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 11:53 pm

Honeydrop walked haltingly into the Gathering next to Thrushstar, guiding Puddlepaw behind her. This would be her apprentice's first Gathering. She nodded at Swiftpaw before heading away from the main group towards where the medicine cats sat. Her front paw still ached, twisted from the incident with the Twoleg, but it was possible for her to walk now, at least. Her side was still cut, but the gash was mostly healed. A thin scar was barely visible through her golden dappled fur. The ShadowClan she-cat made her way over to the other medicine cats, disappointed that SkyClan, and Rabbitpaw, hadn't arrived yet. She dipped her head to Cloudstone, Bouncepaw, and Beetlepaw. "This is my new apprentice, Puddlepaw," she introduced the young she-cat that she had guided gently through the clearing with her tail.

Shimmerheart roamed through the crowd of ShadowClan cats, scenting for anyone she knew. To her disappointment, SkyClan and her son weren't there as of yet. Purposefully ignoring Leopardfang, the slim black elder sat in the midst of the ShadowClan crowd, surrounded by cats she knew, yet somehow alone. The long, labored moons since she'd lost the love of Leopardfang had been the loneliest in her life. Still slightly lethargic, Shimmerheart lounged on her own, starved of conversation but too awkward to initiate it with all the young, happy cats around her.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 12:04 am

There was no denying the glimmer of excitement in Smokestripe's eyes as he strolled with his Clan into the clearing, despite the fact it wasn't even like this was his first gathering as a warrior. No, it was the simple idea of getting to mingle with the other Clans that got him excited. Any time to socialize with them with little chance of any fights breaking out was a relief to him. He was sticking close to Larksong as always and as they sat down, he glanced around in mild hopes that perhaps somebody would come talk to them.

Larksong was in a more somber mood as she settled down next to Smokestripe, gazing up at the leaders as Thrushstar scrambled up to where Ivyfall and Ashstar was sitting. There was a flicker of surprise in her gaze. Ivyfall? Again? Was Fishstar still sick or something? She found herself hoping that the RiverClan leader would return to full health soon. With that simple thought, she scanned the clearing with relief that ThunderClan hadn't arrived. She could only hope that she wouldn't run into the she-cat that had so badly harmed Blazeflight. Was Darkstar aware of her warrior's trangressions? She wouldn't know until they arrived but she bitterly hoped that ThunderClan wouldn't arrive at all.

Amberpelt glanced over as WindClan - followed by ShadowClan - arrived onto the scene. She flickered her tail as she watched the Clans file in, planning to sit by herself like normal but her gaze focused on a lone pelt that sat amidst the ShadowClan cats. She couldn't say for sure what came over her but she got to her paws and weaved between the ShadowClan cats until she spotted the cat that had caught her attention - an elder she-cat by the looks of it. Her ears fell back, half wondering if she should just return to her spot but she felt odd just standing there so she willed herself forward. "Hello," she said, putting on a small smile as she sat down next to the ShadowClan elder, wondering what she was even doing.

February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

February Gathering 2017
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next