Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed)   ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed) EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 11:52

He can't feel anything but pain.

He simply lied flat on his back, eyes shut tight, mouth open slightly. Something cold was lapping at one side of him. The ground was freezing and coarse under him, laced with small smooth hard things he can't name. Everything was silent and still. His tail dragged in the flowing... whatever it was called.

Why can't he remember what it was called?

Suddenly, his fractured kit mind registered the injury on the side of his head, where the agonizing feeling was coming from. A cut, small but deep, was on the side of his head, with small bits of blood covered pebbles lodged in it. A large bruise covered the rest of his head. But as soon as those thoughts came to his head, they disappeared. He just lied there, feeling the icy stuff snag his tail.

Suddenly, a rustle, so different from the silence, reached his folded down ears. His limp body did nothing as his heart raced with fear with what could be coming for him at this...At this...

He quickly forgot why he was scared.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed)   ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed) EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 19:50

Bat padded, over. The tinge of red in the river water made him nervous so he had to check it out. When he noticed the kit, he rushed to him and sniffed him. The kit was alive! The tom saw where the blood had flowed from, a deep gash in his head. He carefully grabbed him by his scruff and picked him up. The kit was soaked... He put him on some reeds, crushed by recent snow but better than in the water. Bat groomed the small thing's fur and made it go the opposite way it fell, hoping to warm the kit.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed)   ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 19:30

After some time, being licked by the warm thing over him, he let out a low moan. Opening his eyes into a squint with difficulty, he was blinded by the light. Everything was so bright after the darkness. The only thing he could concentrate on was the skinny large eared black tom licking his fur, his blue eyes wide with concern. After mumbling incoherently for a while, trying to remember how to speak through his fractured mind, he finally managed, "Whoa are yuh?" As he tried to speak, blood trickled out from a busted tooth, slurring up his words even more.

OOC: Because he had a concussion and some memory loss, he can't remember his name. Bat can call him whatever he wants.
Also just so you know for future reference Pigeonkit is actually apprentice aged and has lost all of his kit fluff and is larger than a kit.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed)   ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 20:26

Bat flinched at the grizzly sight, he had to get him warmed and fixed up. "I'm Bat, can you remember what happened to you? At all?" He asked, now grabbing his scruff again. He began the journey to the barn, hoping that it would be quicker than usual. His wide strides carried them away from the river.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed)   ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 17:30

"Nuh. My hwead...ow," He mumbled, feeling dizzy as... Bat picked him up and carried him. All he could remember were fragments.

Some wind.

Voices talking, saying words he can't understand.

Someone screaming.

Shaking his head as best as he can with his injury and Black? No, Bat holding him by the scruff, he looked for what was about to happen to him.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed)   ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 17:56

Bat picked up the pace and followed the scent of moorland. He saw the line of trees and hurried across the land. When he reached the barn, he gently placed the injured cat down and searched for his mate.

Pepper was lounging around for a change until the sharp scent of blood hit her nose. She followed the scent to find a young cat and her mate. The younger tom was bleeding heavily and she immediately got to work. "Get some cobwebs."

Bat was already on it, a thick wrapping of cobwebs covered his slender paw. He walked back to her and she began to try and stop the bleeding. The cobwebs were getting soiled quickly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed)   ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 18:51

The gray scottish fold grunted as another cat applied stringy stuff to the wound on his head. Looking at the new cat, he grunted and murmured, "Will my hwead stop...hurt...ing," through globs of spit and fluid as the two other cats applied more string stuff to his head.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed)   ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 19:30

"Perhaps just a few poppy seeds. Not enough to put him to sleep." Bat mewed, finding the leaf bundle full of seeds. He shook a few onto a larger leaf and nudged it to the tom. "Eat those, okay?"

Pepper was working on a poultice, horsetail and marigold. She wanted to keep the wound clean and let it heal. She would get those pebbles out after this cat had more poppy seeds and was out.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed)   ||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

||Who Am I, Who Are You|| (Closed)
Page 1 of 1