Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED]   To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED] EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 19:21

After his ceremony, he had a lot of work to do. The message of his mother still made him uneasy and the tom he knew he had to face Thunderclan one more time, not only to tell the truth about Specklefang's fate but to claim the justice that two cats were avoiding like cowards. Both of them not only killed Rowanpaw... but they allowed their clanmate to die in their place without saying a word about it. He hoped Blizzardstar could agree with him about making them pay for their crimes.

However, before he could do that, he had to look after the loyalty and righteousness of his own clanmates. Jaystar left his lonely den when it was dark and most of the members of the clan were sleeping. He made his way to the apprentice den where he agreed to meet up with Goldeneye. Since she was the one who got the message from Starclan, she deserved to be with him in Batfang's trial. And, if he had to be honest... he wanted her to be by his side. "Goldeneye... are you ready? Would you please call for Batfang to meet me at the Beech Copse?" He mewed softly, trying to not wake up Chillpaw.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED]   To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED] EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 9:50

Goldeneye nodded silently, and without a word got to her paws. The last time that Batfang was to be pulled away from his nest to speak with his leader, a patrol had interrupted them with an urgent emergency that had called them all away. But surely Starclan would not prevent from such things from happening, this had to be done. Goldeneye let her thoughts wander as she let Jaystar have time to get to the Beech Copse, her head spinning around their relationship. Batfang, Honeydrop, they both had forbidden relationships and had been found out, both received punishment... Goldeneye swallowed nervously. If she wanted to become Jaystar's mate, and if Jaystar returned her feelings then she was determined to go undiscovered.

Starclan would always know, sure, but she had followed them faithfully, she had let them decide her fate up until that night. Why should she allow her ancestors to decide things for her for her whole life? Why could she not have pleasures in life? Is that not what living was for? Goldeneye gritted her teeth, she'd train her apprentice to the best of her ability, once he was trained maybe she'd step down as medicine cat? When the thought crossed her mind she mentally re-coiled, no matter how isolated she felt she would continue until she could no longer. As a medicine cat and Jaystar as the leader, she was sure that no cat would find out.

She was doing great so far... no cat knew of her affections towards Jaystar. She had no friends that could identify when she was being odd, and it had to stay that way. For them. Was it selfish of her to assume that he would return her feelings still? His affections were obvious, the night they shared as he went to receive his name was proof of that, he practically had said he loved her without saying it... yet she still wished to hear those specific words. Her heart loved that tom so fiercely, that is surprised her. Her thoughts lingered on him, her heart sped when she heard him, her breathing seemed to sputter as he walked into her den.

It seemed every little thing that reminded her of him struck her as hard as Spotfurs claws. He dazzled her, his nervous stutterings made her want to pull his face against her chest and whisper sweet nothings. His worries and everything that summoned negative emotions in him made her wish to soothe does his fur and chase away all those ill-feelings. Goldeneye would be willing to sacrifice her life for him, no matter the cost. She wasn't as important as he was, after-all. Shaking her head clear the she-cat pushed her way through the warrior's den, easily seeking out Batfangs sleeping form.

Goldeneye prodded the tom awake, careful to push everything she was feeling moments ago to the back of her mind. Goldeneye waited for the tom to wake properly as she loomed over him, her gaze hard and cold as she shut her feelings away. "Batfang. We have some unfinished business. Jaystar requests you by the Beech Copse." The medicine cat meowed, leading the way out and looking back to make sure the tom was following her. Goldeneye partly wished that she didn't have to do this, but this was her duty! What a hypocrite she was. Leading the tom out with a high tail, it wasn't long until they got there, Jaystar sitting in the clearing.

Her lungs and heart seemed to swell but she did not show it, beckoning Batfang into the clearing she sat along the ridge, ready to leap into action if need be.
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED]   To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED] EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 15:10

The spotted tom opened one piercing green eye when he felt someone was trying to wake him up. He immediately recognized that golden fur and yellow eyes. ”Oh, it’s you again, Goldeneye.” He mewed before yawning. Last time, nothing really happened but there wa the chance that this time the new leader would actually ask seomthing from him. Stretching his paws, Batfang finished waking up and he followed the medicine cat.

The territory at night had its own charm and he had to admit he enjoyed the trip for a while before reaching the Beech Copse. The experienced warrior sat down in front of the leader and he bowed his head respectfully. Unlike some of his clanmates, he didn’t see Jaystar as weak or soft. He fought by his side in the Windclan and Riverclan war and he knew he was a fierce tom, capable of leading a clan. ”Night, Jaystar. What do you need from me?”

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED]   To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED] EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 20:02

Jaystar left the camp a while ago. He was waiting patiently with his tail curled around his paws as he watched the stars, asking for silent advice. What should he do? Batfang had been a member of the clan for moons, he was barely younger than him. The leader always saw him as a good and strong member of the clan. He only proved loyalty to Riverclan by fighting so fiercely during the wars against Thunderclan and Windclan. They even teamed up together to defeat Brindlewhisker.. and yet, here he was, about to put him on trial for his forbidden relationship with a Skyclan she-cat.

But... wasn't that a hypocrisy of him as well? After all... he couldn't deny that Goldeneye had become more than a friend to him and even if he was trying to ignore the fact that one day he would have to make a difficult choice about it, the leader was sure that he appreciated her as much as he loved his former mate. A medicine cat like her shouldn't take a mate but the tom couldn't stop thinking about the idea that... if their lives would have been different... if they would have followed different paths... they would be together.

However, despite all that, there was something different between his and Batfang's situation. He fell in love with a cat from another clan. And that could mean that his loyalty was divided between the two clans. Jaystar couldn't allow traitors in his ranks... that was the first lesson he learned from his mother as a leader. A clan with cats without loyalty would mean the end of it. And if Batfang betrayed them for Skyclan... then his clanmates would get hurt.

That was why he welcomed him with a serious look on his face. The leader stood up and faced him. Before talking, he gave the golden she-cat a short glance, as he was trying to say that she should be prepared. Jaystar then looked in the other tom's eyes, remembering how he helped to fight against the Windclan deputy... how he loved his apprentice-hood friend, Tinytip. Why did he have to take a mate from another clan? "Batfang, I'm afraid I'm not here to give you... nice news. Moons ago, Goldeneye received a message from Starclan... and it was about you. I will go straight to the point... do you have a mate in Skyclan under the name of Maple? Have you been in a relationship with her behind the back of your clanmates... of your mate?" Jaystar said those last word with a demanding but soft hiss. Tinytip was not only a friend to him, she was also one of the cats that helped him to take care of his kits with Goldeneye and Splashwilow. If this tom wanted to break the heart of such a sweet and loving she-cat... the tom would be really angry with him despite everything he had done for Riverclan. "Tell me you weren't with that she-cat while Tinytip was nursing your kits, Batfang."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED]   To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED] EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 12:30

The medicine cat was no fighter, far from it, but she was thankful that she knew how to defend herself, thanks to Jaystar. Goldeneye's claws slid out of their sheaths, preparing for Batfang to try to flee or to attack one of them... or anything. Goldeneye wished that Jaystar or herself had the foresight to bring a warrior or two with them in case Batfang did get violent.
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED]   To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED] EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 16:18

When the leader said he had no good news, he immediately worried about Tinytip’s health. After all, Goldeneye was here too... it wasn’t so crazy to think that they were going to tell you that his mate was sick or something like that. But as the tom continued talking, that fear was soon replaced with another one and his green eyes grew wider. The warrior looked away, angry, frustrated and... ashamed. Mapleshade... was someone from a long past he decided to forget.

Batfang unsheathed his claws and dug them into the earth. When Jaystar suggested that he betrayed Tinytip, he turned his face violently to the leader but he had no desire to attack him. ”NO! I would never do that... my mate was the one who made me change my mind...” His words were weak and he looked exhausted. Why? Why did they have to know something he left behind a long time ago? ”I was angry and irrational as an apprentice... Tinytip was a warrior so she ignored me. I felt alone so I searched for company in Mapleshade... but I never loved her, I swear. When my mate finally answered to my feelings, I knew that I had to live with her, being loyal to Riverclan. I stopped meeting her... and I’m pretty sure she’s dead by now since I haven’t see her in the Gatherings for moons...”

The tom shivered when he heard his own words. He clenched his jaws in frustration, knowing that the leader could kill him right here and now for what he did... But despite everything, he truly hoped Jaystar could understand. ”I know I made a big and stupid mistake and I’m sorry... I regret so much my actions in the past but I promised to never break the Code again... for Tinytip... for my clan. Punish me as you want, Jaystar. I know I deserve it. But please... don’t make me leave my clan. I know it’s a lot to ask... I know I’m not perfect but I always did my best for Riverclan, for my family.” He lowered his tail, hiding it between his hind legs and lowered his head, looking at his paws in submission. He felt... fear. Not for him but for what his mate would say and how much this would hurt her if she knew.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED]   To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED] EmptySun 10 Jun 2018 - 13:39

When the tom spoke, the fear and anger inside Jaystar were less than before. However... it still pained him to confirm what Goldeneye told him. One of the cats who fought so fiercely by his side... broke the Code and his clan for a fling with a Skyclan she-cat. It didn't matter if she was dead now. The truth was revealed and Batfang was still here to face the consequences of his mistakes. But... could he exile him? Was that the proper punishment for a cat who wasn't defending that Skyclan cat but his own mate in Riverclan? The leader truly believed in his unconditional loyalty to his clan now but he couldn't go away without punishment.

The leader took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a few seconds. Then, he stood up, holding his tail up as he looked down at Batfang with severe eyes yet sad green eyes. "You've broken the Code, Batfang. And as Riverclan's leader, I can't leave you without paying the costs of your deeds. However... I know that exile is not what you will have from me. Not after you've done for me and your clan. I won't strip from you warrior rank either because Riverclan still needs strong cats to defend ourselves..." Ha gave Goldeneye a short glance, hoping that she would approve his decision too. When he fixed his eyes on Batfang again, he decided. "I forbid you from going to any other Gathering. You'll stay only in our territory and I'll ask Scorchclaw to double up the times you lead hunting and borders patrols. At any glimpse of another code-breaking attitude or disloyalty, I will not doubt to exile you from Riverclan without any complaints."

He walked right by his side and with he looked at him from the corner of his eyes before starting to make his way out the Beech Copse. "And... Tinytip will know about this. As her friend, I can't hide this from her. You choose if you tell your mate before me, Batfang... but she deserves to know the truth, even if it hurts." He said lashing his tail dismissively. Then, he made a sign with his tail to Goldeneye, so she would come to his side and walk with him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED]   To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

To be or not to be 2.0 [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1