Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In one ear and out the other (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

In one ear and out the other (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: In one ear and out the other (Closed)   In one ear and out the other (Closed) EmptyThu 27 Sep 2018 - 22:07

Goldeneye laid in her nest, her breath rasping with each inhale and exhale, her eyes half-lidded. She was taking a moment to rest before she left for Windclan, a time to collect her thoughts and think of what she wanted to say. Letting her eyes shut briefly she let herself melt into her nest, ready to take a cat-nap. She was about to do such a thing, but a familiar scent wafted in and roused the she-cat. Turning to look at the den entrance, she noticed Cloudstone standing there. "Cloudstone? What do you want? Do you need some herbs?" She meowed, concern touching her tone as she got to her paws to sniff the old tom over.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other (Closed)   In one ear and out the other (Closed) EmptySat 29 Sep 2018 - 18:08

Watching his former apprentice race to and fro across camp and out of it made Cloudstone feel like an utter piece of foxdung. Enough was enough, he was tired of watching Goldeneye deteriorate trying to do anything she could for everything. It frustrated him to no end that, she, a full medicine cat, would disregard her own health. So, once he'd noticed her laying in her den, he moved as fast as his creaking bones would allow. The moment he appeared, she seemed to rouse from her own nest to check him over. A strained expression manifested on the old tom's face. "No, Goldeneye, I'm fine. Please, just... relax." He gave a deep sigh.

His dark eyes trailed to the mess of herbs along the walls and felt the old urge to organize and sift through them. But that wasn't his job anymore. "I've noticed how much you throw yourself into the clan, and I admire your passion, but please, save some time for yourself as well. I ask you this, not as your mentor, but as a friend, Goldeneye. Every cat needs their rest." His face held an emotion halfway between encouragement and pain. StarClan, she looked exhausted. Did he ever do this when he didn't have someone to remind him to rest for once?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other (Closed)   In one ear and out the other (Closed) EmptySat 29 Sep 2018 - 23:05

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm fine, I've got Fallowpaw to help me. Plus Starlord has been giving me a paw, so I don't know why you're worrying. You should be resting in your den, Cloudstone, your bones must not be liking the cold." She chastised, swatting away the issue verbally as if she was swatting a fly that was buzzing busily around her den.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other (Closed)   In one ear and out the other (Closed) EmptyFri 5 Oct 2018 - 22:20

He felt the need to sigh at her excuse, but forced it down. "I'm not talking about your medicinal duties." The old tom sat where he stood, curling his white tail around his paws. "You may have more help than I ever did, but don't think I don't see you running around the forest and to Jaggedrocks like a lizard with its tail bitten off. You're acting like RiverClan's second deputy." For StarClan's sake, part of him wished he'd had a bit more presence during Fishstar and Ivystar's reigns, but never in his life would he try to do the duties of two ranks at once! He felt tired just thinking about it.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other (Closed)   In one ear and out the other (Closed) EmptySun 7 Oct 2018 - 23:18

Goldeneye's lip curled defensively, her tail giving a lash, "I am not, I am doing what is purely necessary for Riverclan if they both weren't feather-brained then I wouldn't have to." She snarled, the roughness of her voice sending her hurtling into a coughing fit so bad it coated her maw with spit. "Riverclan would not be prospering as it is now had it gone without a medicine cats guidance," Goldeneye argued, gasping harshly as she straightened herself back up to look at her old mentor dead on. "I cannot rest when I have to figure out an answer to this prophecy, especially when it's because of me that Littlestar is dead and the sky is blood-red." She rasped, her gaze hardening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In one ear and out the other (Closed)   In one ear and out the other (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

In one ear and out the other (Closed)
Page 1 of 1