Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open Empty
PostSubject: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 8:00

Finchkit, a small gray tabby she-cat, awoke with the bright rising sun. Opening her vivid golden eyes, she looked around the nursery excitedly before standing up. Yawning, the fluffy she-kit took a step out of the next, but looked back at her mother, who was fast asleep. I'm sure she would be okay with me exploring, right? Still a bit worried, she only went as far as the nursery entrance, and stared out at the camp.

She could see warriors getting ready for patrols, and apprentices making their way out of their den. Purring excitedly, Finchkit watched as the scene unfolded before her.

Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open EmptyThu 26 Jan 2017 - 12:05

Dawnpaw had just returned from her assessment, and she was uber-excited. According to her mentor, Fracturedhawk, he was going to have her warrior ceremony soon! Nothing could beat that feeling of accomplishment.

The tabby padded through camp, looking for her adopted brother, Ospreypaw, but stopped when she spotted a little kit, whom, speak of the devil, was Fracturedhawk and Fallowstripe's kit. Dawnpaw herself had not yet met Fallowstripe, but she had seen the young queen around camp occasionally. Almost with a skip in her step, the apprentice padded up to the kit and meowed a friendly greeting. "Hello!"

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open EmptyThu 26 Jan 2017 - 14:04

Finchkit turned her head as someone greeted her, and she saw a light brown tabby she-cat approaching her. The small kit, once excited to meet some new friends, suddenly became quite bashful. Twitching her tail anxiously, she gazed down at her paws with anxious eyes for a moment, before looking up. Not making eye contact with the seemingly nice she-cat she meowed back a quiet greeting. "H..hi, I..I'm Finchkit."

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open EmptyThu 26 Jan 2017 - 18:52

OOC: Osprey is also Dawnpaw's uncle CX. He is Fogheart's (Smokeface's mother) only surving biological kit. I'm pretty sure the rpers of her other kits she had in Osprey's litter died of inactiveness.

Ospreypaw sat on his favourite rock gently washing his forepaw. He set it down as he saw Dawnpaw enter camp and leapt to his paws bounding up to her. " Hey, Dawnpaw! How'd ya' assessment go? I hope you passed!" he meowed excitedly bouncing on the tips of his paws. The tom suddenly stopped when he saw the small Finchkit. Ospreypaw adored kits and he couldn't help the fact that her overall shyness and eagerness just made his heart melt. " Hey, little one. I didn't see you there. I'm Ospreypaw and this is Dawnpaw my sister. Sorry if I scared you a bit with my brashness. " Ospreypaw purred flicking his tail in Dawnpaw's direction. " So, what's your name?"

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open EmptyFri 27 Jan 2017 - 0:58

OOC: Oh geez, that's really odd xD

Dawnpaw gave a warm smile to the kit, who didn't meet her eyes. The apprentice realized she might be nervous, epecially if it was her first time out of the nursery. She was about to say something but Ospreypaw bounded over, greeting Dawnpaw."Yes! I passed! I'm sooo excited!" She exclaimed, then looked back at the kit. Ospreypaw introduced himself as well as Dawnpaw, so the tabby just sat down and continued to smile at the little kit. She's so small.... was I ever like that?

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open EmptyFri 27 Jan 2017 - 11:18

If Finchkit was anxious with just one cat, her nerves increased two-fold when another cat bounced up to join them. This was a tom, and he seemed nice just like the she-cat. For a moment she shrank back even farther, but when the tom began to speak to her and ask questions, she felt a bit of her shyness melt away. Taking a deep breath, she gazed up and made eye-contact with both of them, and a small smile dawned on her face.

"Oh, it's okay. I..I'm Finchkit!" She had already introduced herself to Dawnpaw, but the tom had asked as well. A purr rumbled in her throat, and she asked politely, "You took the assessment to be a warrior? That's so cool!" Sitting up on her haunches, she waved her tail excitedly. "I can't wait to see your ceremony! What name do you think you'll get?"

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open EmptyFri 27 Jan 2017 - 12:35

Ospreypaw smiled, glad the little kit wasn't so shy as she was before. The tom sat down on his haunches, his fur slightly ruffled, he gave it a quick lick. A deep purr rumbled in Ospreypaw's throat. " I haven't taken an assessment yet, I've still got heaps of training to go. Besides being an apprentice pretty cool." he meowed coiling his tail around his paws. "You passed?! That's great! Do you know when your ceramony will be? I'm gonna miss your face in the apprentice den though" Ospreypaw added excitedly.

Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open EmptyFri 27 Jan 2017 - 13:26

Dawnpaw's own excitement rose as the other two seemed thrilled for her. "Oh, names? I have no clue!" She chuckled as she thought about it. It hadn't occured to her just how important her name would be and now that she as thinking about it she was growing more nervous, but it didn't show because her joy was already way above her fears. "I think Fracturedhawk said it would be sometime in the next day or so! I'm gonna miss the comfort of the apprentices den," she meowed with a soft purr to match the other two.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open EmptyFri 27 Jan 2017 - 21:47

Finchkit nodded at Ospreypaw's statement, before purring an excited response. "Being an apprentice looks so fun...what's your favorite part?" Bouncing to her paws, she unsheathed her claws and growled. "I can't wait to go hunting!"

Tipping her head to the side, she began to brainstorm. "Hmm...maybe you could be...Dawnfeather! Or Dawnheart....Ooh! I know! How about Dawnstride?" Breaking out of her previous shy exterior, her true chatty personality shone through to the two apprentices.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open EmptyFri 27 Jan 2017 - 22:26

Ospreypaw pondered for a moment, screwing his forehead up in concentration. His tail twitched slightly as he thought, a heart beat passed and he opened up his amber eyes. " Well, if you trust me it is. We get to go hunting and practice our fighting skills, sometimes we get chosen to go to The Gathering, which is totally awesome. All the other clans are there and you get to find out about what happens in the other clans and talk to other apprentices. But the best part of being an apprentice is finally not having to be squished up with everyone, like in the nursery!" he purred his amber eyes glistening with pride. Ospreypaw let out a chuckle as the she-cat batted at the air with her tiny paws. "When I was a kit Morningfog took me out to the Broken Pools with some of the other kits. Broken pools is the only place out of camp kits are allowed and we hunted minnows there." he added thoughtfully. The tom gently flicked his tail over Finchkit and stretched out a paw towards her. Gently he batted her on the head before cockinf his head to Dawnpaw." What about Dawnfrost or Dawnberry? I think they suit you, I wonder what my name will be? I've still got so much training to do though!" Ospreypaw meowed then turned his attention back to Finchkit.

Back to top Go down
katrust

katrust

Characters : StormKit
Clan/Rank : Rivercan.
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 8:37

OOC: Is it Ok if i rp with You guys? Just asking to make Sure. I won't make anymore puns.
Back to top Go down
katrust

katrust

Characters : StormKit
Clan/Rank : Rivercan.
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 8:53

OOC: Finally Figured stuff out.

|StormKit padded out of the nursery and looked at the cats outside. "H-H-Hello S-Sorry For My.. Studder ..I-Im Just...Shy.." |The Little tom kit said looking down at the sand.|
OOC: Literally, My cat if he were a warrior would act like this. Even though my cat is a Siamese kitty. And is being cute rn sitting on my lap.

Last edited by katrust on Sun 29 Jan 2017 - 8:54; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Autocorrect. :< V2)
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 12:45

Finchkit stood still for just a moment, and listened to Ospreypaw's explanation of the wonders of apprenticehood. Her eyes growing wider with each remark, she could barely hold her tiny paws still. She wanted to race right out of the camp entrance and begin perfecting her skills right now!

His last remark though, excited her greatly. A place out of camp where kits can go? Count me in! "Ooh! Can you take me there Ospreypaw? Pleassseeee?" Blinking up at the older tom with pleading golden eyes, she almost didn't notice the other little kit that approached them.

Flicking her tail in welcome, she purred back to little tom "Oh, it's okay! Bouncepaw has a stutter too, and he's lots of fun!" before turning back to Ospreypaw.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 15:57

OOC: Can I rp with you? I just wanted to check. My character is a Riverclan kit.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 3:02

Ospreypaw thought for a moment. "Well, if you really want to. I haven't got any other things to be doing for the rest of the day. Would you come too, Dawnpaw? I don't think they would be to please if it was just me on my own." he purred. Ospreypaw dipped his head in greeting to the new kit. "It's fine. You'll soon get over your stutter, Bouncepaw is doing really well at getting over his. I'm sure you can do the same!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open   A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open Empty

Back to top Go down

A Young Finch Takes Flight - Open
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next