Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

No Good Bone Breaker~

Go down 
+2
Midnee
Maple
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 13:16

Blacktwig hissed inwardly. "Guys..." he muttered, reluctant to speak aloud, as it might drag him into the fight. His troubled eyes scanned the clearing, and a twinge of pain seared his tail as it was scourged by a bramble. He dug his claws into the ground, oculars glaring. An inexorable look plagued his facet, and he was urged to look away in disgust.

ooc;; basically a bu mp

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 13:26

"And what are you doing?" Emberheart hissed, whipping her head towards her big brother. "Just standing  there, like a coward? Letting a patrol fight off your littermate who happens to be nursing three kits?"

Letting out a snarl as the blow hit her square in the face, the fiery she-cat lunged towards her, eyes narrowed in fury—and missed. For a second there was silence that filled Ember to the brim with satisfaction as, from behind, her jaws snapped down on the auburn warrior's tail. She felt the sour tinge blood fill her mouth as she tossed her head to and fro, knocking the she off balance.

She would show no mercy.

Emberheart used tail yank, causing 5 damage and using up 10 SP.
Blazeflight is stunned for one turn.

Emberheart:
31/45 (HP)
130/160 (SP)

Blazeflight:
24/40 (HP)
105/120 (SP)

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 13:29

"Not fighting like two little kits," retorted Blacktwig. His tail lashed. "What am I supposed to do? Provoke another fight for Darkstar to try and settle? I'm no leader, but neither are you! You can't decide that whatever a ShadowClan cat does is disgraceful! Neither can they decide what any ThunderClan cat does is!" Blacktwig spat the words out like venom, glaring at both of them. "I should let you fight! You'll finally see the consequences!" With this, he snarled, moving towards them with his muscles rippling underneath his pelt.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 7:55

"Your brother is letting you fight because he's the only one with brains out of the pair of you! I mean really- spewing half mad nonsense, attacking my  clanmate for no reason, using pathetic, clumsy kit-like moves, and then wailing for your brother to help all because you've just now realized the situation you've caused?" Shadewillow snarled, stepping back out of the way of the writhing, screeching she-cats. The thick fur on the back of his nape was bristling, and every fiber in his muscular form screamed for him to jump into the battle, but he knew enough to realize that Thrushstar would hang him by his fur if he found out that a full scale battle between the patrols broke out. He unsheathed his long, hooked claws and allowed the to rake furrows in the soft, half-frozen mud that surrounded the Thunderpath. Glaring at Blacktwig, he found a twinge of relief at the fact that this Thunderclan warrior seemed to actually behave like a warrior, unlike his so-called sister. "Well do you break them up or do I?" He questioned with a slight snarl to his tone- none of the anger was truly directed at Blacktwig and the apprentice that had the unfortunate luck of tagging along during this all, but there was still anger in his tone nonetheless. "If I jump in now, I'll make sure that whatever's left of this pathetic warrior can be used to line the nest of her kits." He reflected, ears falling flat against his skull.

ooc) I don't have enough time to jump all the way in, plus on mobile. I'll jump in more fully whenever the ribs are broken~

No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 12:58

Blaze flight looked back at Emberheart, biting down on her tail. Blodd dripped and poured from her tail. When she let go, she saw Tufts of fur missing, and... The tip of her tail? That was it. Hearing Shadewillow speak of breaking up the fight, she realized that she was going to get in trouble. At least I didn't start it!"Emberheart started it, and now I'm ending it. You are both correct, this is kits-play." Stepping away with her ears lying flat on her head, she looked Blacktwig in the eyes, then Shadewillow. Next, she stared into Emberheart gleaming eyes.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 15:17

Emberheart spat out the flesh and blood onto the ground, looking over Blazestrike with disdain. "I'm doing this," she mewed simply, "Because one of your warriors has done wrong, and you will not admit one of your most honorable cats could do such a thing. That rabbit could've fed my kits." She blinked at the ginger she-cat before her eyes narrowed into slits as the tom behind her spoke.

"I do not need any help." her muscles tightened in her shoulders as she spoke, blood smearing the blades nauseatingly. "But because of your smart mouth," she turned to glance at him, eyes emotionless. "I think your friend here will."

Snarling, she lunged for the she-cat, pummeling her face with sharp, unsheathed claws, blood splattering the ground beneath them. Then, as Blazestrike wobbled, dazed, she threw her entire weight into the smaller cat, bowling her over. With a murderous look in her glinting eyes, she yowled—"Ignorant bastards!"—then rammed her paws down against Blazestrike's chest.

A horrifying crack, ringing, split the air.

Emberheart seemed a little surprised at what she had done, but quickly turned away, leaving the limp body lying next to the Thunderpath. She was panting, and looked at Shadewillow—a kind of sad, I'm sorry look. "Next time," she growled, tossing her fiery fur. "You'll know better than to make a queen angry."

And she turned, galloped beneath the Thunderpath, then brushed by Blacktwig, disappearing into the forest.

Emberheart Rear-Up to slash, costing 11 damage and using up 20 SP. Then, after ripping off part of Blazeflight's tail, she broke her ribs.
Blazeflight is kind of K.Oed

Emberheart:
31/45 (HP)
110/160 (SP)

Blazeflight:
13/40 (HP)
105/120 (SP)

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 17:47

Ignorant bastards? Blacktwig was on the verge of rounding on his high-strung, fiery little sister, before she raised both of her paws. Gazing after her with a round depth of sorrow in his eyes, he charged forwards, aiming to fling the russet queen off of Blazeflight. He was quite narcoleptic from the ordeal, but something worse was coming. Then, as Emberheart's mitts scratched along Blazeflight's blood-smeared breast, Blacktwig heard a nauseating crrrrack.

He was horrified. He gaped for a moment, and his chatoyant eyes of despondency morphed into a blaze of rage. "What did you do?!" he shrieked. He pounced upon the ground, landing squarely behind Emberheart. She continued ignorantly padding away from him. "One might've stolen," he hissed flatly, "but you... you..." Blacktwig's voice floundered in his chords. I could've saved Blazeflight. She did nothing wrong! Fur prickling, the tom cast a glare towards his sister. "Darkstar will know of this," he spat silently, ashamed that his own kin had wounded the newly-appointed ShadowClan she-cat. But none of his words, echoing through the forest of gloom and drear, could be heard by Emberheart.

He looked at Shadewillow, his cold orbs softening. I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry... they read.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 18:20

Any witty or stinging remarks promptly died in Shadewillow's throat at Emberheart's savage, frantic move only done at a sloppy attempt to win and get herself out of the ever-growing hole she had dug for herself.  With a roar of fury, he shouldered past Blacktwig, amber eyes smoldering with rage- oh yes this she-cat definitely at her end. Hard on the Thunderclan she-cat's heels, he raced after the ginger she-cat while snapping at her tail, ignoring the scent markers. Trespassing was the least of his concerns right now, and it was definitely an appropriate response considering Emberheart's heinous act. The frozen, snow-coated forest rushed around them in an unfamiliar blur, but the burning rage narrowed his vision into a single, bright red pinhole that focused solely on Emberheart's ginger fur.

Exploding forward with a snarl, he hurled himself onto Emberheart's racing form and sent the fleeing Queen face first into the icy forest floor. Smashing his entire body and heavy weight onto the she-cat's back, sending them both bowling forewords. Making sure to press Emberheart's face fully into the forest floor until she could no longer breathe, he sank his claws into the back of the queens head to lift her briefly before slamming the she-cat's face back into the cluttered forest floor with even more force than he used to first leap upon her. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't scatter your entrails from here to the Highstones." He snarled in her ear- meaning every word, "And I mean a real reason, and not some blathering nonsense about your worthless kits." He hissed, taking his free rear leg and promptly shredding the fur, skin, and muscle of Emberheart's spine.

Shadewillow used Leap-and-Hold, Dealing -9 In Damage, Costing -10 In Stamina.
Emberheart is Stunned For One Turn.

Shadewillow
45/45 (HP)
150/160 (SP)

Emberheart
22/45 (HP)
105/120 (SP)

Last edited by Seer on Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 18:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15097

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 18:20

The member 'Seer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 Mistpe10
No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 19:02

As Emberheart spat out a chunk of her slick, ginger tail, Blazeflight took a quick glance at her fraction of a tail, that was still bleeding a tremendous amount, way more than it should have been. Dazed as Emberheart remarked at herself needing help, she stood in confusion and silence. Then, Emberheart was upon her, Scratching her ruthlessly, she knocked the air out of her. Blazeflight wobbled back and forth, unable to stand anymore. She fell to the ground, looking into Emberhearts glazed eyes. Unable to speak, a ripple of pain went through her, as fast as lightning, and she was then, she was blacked-out. I... I was trying to end this fight... 

Then, everything was black. Her ears rang like a bell, and she couldn't move. Her whole body was numb, and she couldn't feel anything. She could hear voices all around her, including Emberhearts. Suddenly, she was yanked from her limbo state of mind, and she felt a booming pain in her chest. She tried her best to get up, and at the most, she lifted her torn tail inches above the ground. Lying dazed and shivering in the snow, she called out for her clanmates, and, strange enough, Blacktwig. Little did she know, Shadewillow had already raced off after Emberheart, who had already crossed the Thunderpath. "Sh-Shadewil-low! B-Blackt-twig!" Wincing with every word, she tried again to lift herself, this time achieving nothing but lifting her head a little bit off the ground, only for it to drop back down into the snow.

This time, she was badly hurt. What was a small, petty border fight turned into something that would affect her life forever. Its all my fault...

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2017 - 8:26

ooc;; stahp making me feel bad D;

Emberheart struggled beneath the heavyweight of the tom, a bleary, unorganized thought crossing her mind through the pain: Wow. I never knew Shadowclan cats weighed so much.

It was difficult for her to breathe, with her face pressed painfully into the dirt, and she gritted her teeth anxiously, wishing for Pinewhisker to appear somewhere. He would never let this happen. He'd make this snotty tom pay. 

But her mate never came.

She hadn't intended to hurt Blazestrike that terribly; it had been a split second of pure anger and fierce protection for her kits—but now it was done. Her heart began to sink as Blacktwig spoke. She'd known it hadn't been right; but he'd never nursed kits. He'd never gone on the patrol that found the rabbit, dead and stinking. Now, as his claws sunk into her flesh, she dug her own into the ground beneath them, freeing her muzzle for a split second.

"How does it make it right," she replied, a small growl tracing her words, "For you to inflict the same pain on me as I did your clanmate? Would Starclan encourage you?" Shifting, she met him in the eyes, strangely cool. "I will suffer my punishment. But it's not up to you to decide what it will be."

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2017 - 14:25

Shadewillow chuckled at Emberheart's words, a cold fury rising deep within his belly. "I have half a mind to make her kits pay for such animalistic, heinous behavior- but unlike her I know how a warrior truly behaves." he reflected, lips twitching slightly. "Oh yes your time will come," he growled, "I will hurt you for this. I don't know how, but I have time yet to decide. A day will come when you think yourself happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know your debt has been paid. And not even Starclan's second coming can save you from this." he promised vehemently, eyes glaring into the depths of Emberheart's glossy ones. Stepping off of her battered, snow-spattered form, he moved a short distance away from the Thunderclan Queen, towering over her, shaking himself free of any lingering bits of snow and debris that had clung to his fur during their tumble. Lifting a massive forepaw, he quickly lashed out and cuffed Emberheart across the face- only with a moderate amount of force this time, but still enough to send the ginger she-cat's head snapping to the side.

"Now limp back to camp and lick your wounds before I change my mind and drag your corpse back to Darkstar myself!" He spat, flexing his claws- he would of definitely continued to spar with Emberheart until he left her as nothing but a bloodied lump of fur, in the end what good would that do long term? For now it was better to let this wretched, miserable excuse of a cat to drag herself back to her leader and explain how she likely started a new feud for no reason other than a bad feeling.

Shadewillow Used Front Paw Strike, Dealing -8 In Damage, Costing -10 In Stamina.

Shadewillow
45/45 (HP)
140/160 (SP)

Emberheart
14/45 (HP)
105/120 (SP)

Scoffing, Shadewillow shook his head before spitting at Emberheart's half-crouched form before turning and beginning to return the way that they had came; using their tracks in the freshly-fallen snow. The rusty tang of blood and the harsh, acidic scent helped guide him back towards the Thunderpath, and he hurriedly raced along towards the border. Bursting from underneath the tunnel, he brushed past the still shell-shocked Blacktwig and up towards Blazeflight, giving the young she-cat a wary sniff. Everything seemed fine on the surface at first glance, baring a few shallow wounds on her fur, but obviously something was not right as she was struggling to breathe.
"Come on," he mewed, working his shoulder underneath the younger warriors body so she had something to support her weight on during the trip back to camp, "Try getting to your paws now." The words were much more encouraging and optimistic then he actually felt.

Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2017 - 14:41

Emberheart got to her feet, the fur on her spine bristling with rage, and as the tom left, she stalked back into the forest—not before growling, "Mangy piles of frog-dung."

The cat disappeared into the shadows, a trail of scarlet blood trickling in her wake. She needed alone time. Wishing she was dead, she never looked back on the pitiful scene of the whimpering Blazeflight, or anxious angry tom—even her brother who she'd left staring. Her tail whipped behind her once, then she was gone.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2017 - 15:27

Letting Shadewillow help her up, it seemed like it became a little bit easier, but Blazeflight was still struggling to breathe, and every breath came in a raspy, cold, quiet tone. Once she was fully on her paws with Shadewillow at her side, her breathing was barely audible, but till there."I... I..." Her mind whirled with thoughts such as, "What is wrong with her?!?", and "Will I make it back to camp okay?". Her lungs struggled to take in air as she tried to walk forward, successfully taking a couple paw-steps forward. After that, she tried to speed up a little, failing miserably and almost falling back to the ground as a sharp pain hit her torso. She weakly lifted herself back to her paws, wincing with every movement she made.

With Shadewillow still by her side, she took slow paw steps back to where Blacktwig was, giving him a quick 'why-did-you-let-her-do-this-to-me' type look. Although she had that look on her muzzle, she dipped her head slightly, a way of saying thank you."This... This is n-nothing. Dont w-worry about me, p-please." Giving a crooked, halfway smile, she stood there, waiting for a cue from Shadewillow to move on, and head back to camp.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2017 - 15:50

I failed at everything. Being a brother, a peacekeeper... I'm nothing like what everyone wanted me to be. Blacktwig thought. "I... I'm the piece of foxdung here. I'm sorry," he whimpered quietly. It doesn't suffice for what I did, he thought bitterly. He was rooted to the spot, before beginning to walk towards Blazeflight. He tried to look calm, but he couldn't decide if he was a normal, standard feline; or the ruthless felon. "Emberheart was my sister," he admitted with woe. "I didn't know she would do such a thing." But Blacktwig could already hear the scathing words in his head; You! Why didn't you stop her?! You're akin to her?! Blacktwig blinked his eyes gratingly, daring to meet the pies of his orbs to the other, ShadowClan cats'. Which Clan do you belong to, Blacktwig? Oh, yes. Don't forget your sister's cutting remarks, that will be waiting for you when you come back. She'll smear the story her way, indeed. His ears pinned back with fear, he awaited Shadewillow's permission to possibly help him. He didn't turn back to see Emberheart, too disappointed with her to meet her bright, choleric optics, and fiery red pelt.

And highest of all, actions.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Good Bone Breaker~
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next