Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ice breaker [c]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

ice breaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: ice breaker [c]   ice breaker [c] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 7:27

So far, Brackendawn had managed to track down most of Honeydew's new friends, and make himself acquainted with them. He was just missing two cats, and once he'd found them he could stop feeling like a senior member of the clan. Everyone else could seek him out, and he wouldn't feel guilty at all. It was quite tiring being sociable too he found, yawning loudly as he stretched, spreading his toes. Maybe he was just tired from not actually being very active either, he could do with some exercise and- Myrtlebloom walked right across his field of vision. Brackendawn straightened up, eyes following her before deciding to join the young warriors side. "Hi, Myrtlebloom," he purred announcing his appearance beside her. "I was about to go hunting, would you like to join me? I want to get to know all my sister's friends better, or really at all, I've been gone so long. she's a pretty good judge of character too so I'm sure we'll get along." He flashed her a bright smile. She was Shatteredsky's apprentice and Honeydew's close friend, he was sure the calico warrior and himself would get along fine.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

ice breaker [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 294

ice breaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice breaker [c]   ice breaker [c] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 20:29

Myrtlebloom
Tier 1 Warrior | Skyclan | She/Her

The past few days had been busy for Myrtlebloom and she took an opportunity to slip out of camp for a walk. She quietly and quickly started making her way out of camp. She jumped at the voice that appeared out of nowhere. It was Honeydew’s lost, er, recently found brother. “Oh geez, you startled me.” Myrtlebloom hissed silently. She wasn’t sure why the young tom was inviting her out to go hunting with him, and she wasn’t sure if she wanted to agree.
Her face remained neutral as she looked Brackendawn over. She wasn’t sure what his intentions were, and she didn’t trust him one bit. Even if he was Honeydew’s brother, he was a stranger to Myrtlebloom. Her eyes darted back to the direction she was heading, and she let out a sigh. “Sure, I’ll go hunting with you. It’s Brackendawn right?” She mewed as she turned her attention back to the smiling grey and cream tom standing beside her.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

ice breaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice breaker [c]   ice breaker [c] EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 1:47

"Correct!" mewed Brackendawn, ignoring the cold shoulder the molly had put up against him. "Sorry about startling you." The tom padded out of camp, tail dragging lazily behind him. He hoped Myrtlebloom wasn't like this all the time, surely she was a lot more... friendlier? If Honeydew were her friend, and had suggested he ought to befriend her too. Perhaps she was just more reserved around strangers, though her weariness towards him was entirely misplaced. It seemed he'd just have to breakdown her cold exterior. Though that would have to wait.

Through the shrubbery the tom caught sight of long twitching ears. Clearly the rabbit was aware that danger lurked unseen, Brackendawn would just have to make sure he was invisible. He'd hardly made any sort effort to begin hunting, when the rabbit perked up, turned towards him, then promptly bolted. The brindled warrior sighed, making the half turn back to his companion. "Soooo... Do you have a favourite piece of prey?" he asked attempting to start the conversation, and hopeflly win over Myrtlebloom as a friend.

ice breaker [c] Giphy

Last edited by Midnee on Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 1:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

ice breaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice breaker [c]   ice breaker [c] EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 1:47

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

ice breaker [c] Mistpe10
ice breaker [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake

ice breaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice breaker [c]   ice breaker [c] EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 2:45

Myrtlebloom

Myrtlebloom's head hung low as she followed after the brindle Tom. The warm sun felt nice against her pelt, and she started to relax. 'I have no need to be worried' she reassured herself with a sigh. She noticed the rabbit's ears twitch and then watched it dart away before either cat could drop down into a hunting stance.

"I usually pick at squirrels or birds." Myrtlebloom mewed softly, "I wouldn't say I have a favorite though." Myrtlebloom opened her mouth slightly to take in the scents of her surrounds. She caught scent of another rabbit and decided to give it a go. She dropped down into a crouch...

(Myrtle is attempting to catch a rabbit)

Quietly Myrtlebloom inched closer toward the rabbit. Once she could see it, she rocked back and forth on her hunches before swiftly leaping forward and landing on the rabbit. She quickly dispatched the rabbit and turned back to Brackendawn. "Well, I just caught my first rabbit! Myrtlebloom mewed with a toothy grin

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:41; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

ice breaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice breaker [c]   ice breaker [c] EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 2:45

The member 'ChaoticCrow' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

ice breaker [c] Mistpe10
ice breaker [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

ice breaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice breaker [c]   ice breaker [c] EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 3:59

Brackendawn nodded in agreement "Can't go wrong with either of those," Myrtlebloom slipped away, only to appear moments later with a rabbit between her jaws. "Not bad!" he purred, matching the she-cat's grin. He noticed how her shoulders were no longer tense too, it seemed he was right about her being a bright spirit after all. "I don't think I've ever caught a rabbit before, but..." the muscular tom trailed off, scenting the air hoping there was one nearby. Unsurprisingly he didn't catch the scent of hare, they weren't particularly common in SkyClan's territory. "...I did catch a hare once, but there doesn't seem to be any around here to prove I can do it. You'll just have to take my word for it now."

ice breaker [c] Giphy

Last edited by Midnee on Sun 17 Mar 2024 - 4:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

ice breaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice breaker [c]   ice breaker [c] EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 3:59

'Hunting Dice' : 7

ice breaker [c] Mistpe10
ice breaker [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

ice breaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice breaker [c]   ice breaker [c] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 14:03

Myrtlebloom

(OOC: Holding Place for post, Myrtlebloom is trying to catch a squirrel. note to self - need 1-8)

Myrtlebloom sought out a small crevasse between two rocks to bury her prey in. Once the rabbit was covered, she turned back to Brackendawn. “I don’ t think I have ever run across a hare before, but I’ve heard they’re quite larger than rabbits and put up a bit of a fight!” She mewed with an amused look. She looked over the muscular tom, it would not be surprising that he was able to take down a hare, if what she heard was true.

A brown tail flicking near a tree caught Myrtlebloom’s attention. A squirrel was rummaging around in the leaf litter looking for a snack. She quickly leaped forward and snapped the small critter’s neck before it knew the warriors were nearby.  Myrtlebloom grabbed the creature and buried it with the rabbit. “Starclan must be on my side today! I’m usually not this good at hunting.” She purred as she came back to Brackendawn’s side.

(OOC: Should've went for a hare XD)

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:42; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

ice breaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice breaker [c]   ice breaker [c] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 14:03

The member 'ChaoticCrow' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

ice breaker [c] Mistpe10
ice breaker [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

ice breaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice breaker [c]   ice breaker [c] EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 2:45

"You seem like a natural to me." purred Brackendawn "Shatteredsky has taught you well." His blue gaze swept the surrounding trees, singling out a flash of dull scales amongst the greenery. "Newleaf is just on the horizon, if that's what i think it is..." Brackendawn dropped into a well practiced crouch, inching forward. Quickly he lashed a paw out, spooking the reptile out into the open. A grin split his maw at the sight. The lizard was fast zigzagging, but Brackendawn knew where it would go next, his paws reaching for it no matter what direction it went, or how fast it ran. He was smarter, faster, quicker and eventually he had it enclosed between his paws. The brindled tom's claws unsheathed, and he dispatched of it.

He returned to Myrtlebloom with a triumphant grin. "Look!" he purred "I caught a lizard! Have you ever seen one? This is the first one I've ever seen, they like the sun which means Newleaf is coming. I think I'm a bit like a lizard, I definitely prefer the sun too." He laughed. Once Myrtlebloom had had a good look he buried it to collect on their way back.

Rolling for lizard... success

ice breaker [c] Giphy

Last edited by Midnee on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 2:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

ice breaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice breaker [c]   ice breaker [c] EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 2:45

'Hunting Dice' : 4

ice breaker [c] Mistpe10
ice breaker [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

ice breaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice breaker [c]   ice breaker [c] EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 12:50

Myrtlebloom

Myrtlebloom’s turned her head away, her ears fell against her skull and her face burned at Brackendawn’s compliment, until he mentioned Shatteredsky. Her ears remained flat, but she turned back to face him with an unamused look. “I’ve spent a lot of time hunting on my own and with other cats.” She hissed coldly as Brackendawn looked around at the trees. She was upset that all her hard work always fell back on Shatteredsky, but he was her mentor what did she expect.

Her tail flicked in annoyance when he returned to her with the lizard, but she forced a smile on her face. “Good catch. I haven’t seen one before. they look interesting, I guess.” She met his gaze and then turned around. Her tail swished back and forth as she sniffed the air for traces of prey. She sniffed another rabbit and made her way to where the scent was strongest…

Myrtlebloom is going for another rabbit.

She spotted the grey rabbit digging at the ground, looking for food no doubt. Myrtlebloom rocked on her hunches and then leapt at the rabbit. Taking her anger out on the scared prey, she bit into its neck and severed its spinal cord. It wasn't her fastest kill but it was still smooth none the less.

She returned back to her rock and buried the rabbit with the other one and the squirrel. Her attention landed back on the warrior that accompanied her. "Sorry if I sounded harsh. I just don't get along all too well with my former mentor..." Myrtlebloom's voice trailed off and she avoided eye contact with the tom.

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 12:58; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

ice breaker [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ice breaker [c]   ice breaker [c] EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 12:51

I forgot to roll hunting dice again REEEEEEEEEEE

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt