Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) Empty
PostSubject: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 11:56

Flamestrike’s paws itched to sprint out of the camp, but he held back. It wasn’t time yet. And besides, if any cat saw him, there might be trouble. While everything in him desired to leave, he had to stay back. In his head, the new warrior could picture his friends in their camps doing the same. It had been quite a few sunrises since he’d met them. In that time, he had finally gotten his warrior name. Hazeflight, his former mentor, was one of the few there to yowl his new name into the night sky right after the Shadowclan leader had declared him a part of the warrior ranks. Not many of the other Shadowclan cats cared. They had never thought much of the tom Thrushstar had decided to take in as a young orphan. That hadn’t changed much over time. For the most part he kept to himself and simply did as the clan told him to; he tried to be as little of a problem as possible.

But things were different now. As an apprentice, Flamestrike had brought together a ragtag bunch of cats from each clan. His paws had carried him to Fourtrees during times he got frustrated with Shadowclan life. There, he had met them all. Each looking for something that they couldn’t find in their own clans, looking for something more. During their search, they had come upon each other. It was Flamestrike’s idea to have them all meet as he was the one that first met them all. Slowly, each one had come around to the idea and had quickly become his good friends. It scared him a bit to think of what the clan would do if they knew he had formed close friendships with cats from other clans, especially since he was consistently leaving camp to go off and see them. I’d be labeled as disloyal. They would banish me from the clan, he thought darkly.

He was sure each one of them had their own doubts at one point. Sneaking out of camp to meet with cats from other clans put them at risk. The medicine cat apprentice was able to get out of camp with the excuse of collecting herbs. However, it was harder for the warrior apprentices. With mentors usually accompanying them out it the forest, it would be more difficult to slip away. Thankfully, his own mentor had trusted him enough to let him out on his own a lot which is how he had met them all. Especially since her kits had been born and her paws were always full with them. And then shortly before their first meeting he became a warrior. The timing of it all couldn’t have been better. It was the couple others who would have a tougher time getting out.

“Whatcha thinking about?” Wolfkit bounded up to him, interrupting his thoughts. Hazeflight’s daughter had taken quite a shine to Flamestrike. He was always checking up on the queen and her kits between hunting, patrolling for the clan, and meeting his friends at Fourtrees. Everyone knew him well and was sure to pester him whenever he was hanging around camp, especially now that they were allowed outside of the nursery. Wolfkit was certainly the worst of them though. The tough, little she-cat was sometimes a nuisance, but he liked her company. It was almost like having some family in camp.

“The best way to get rid of bothersome kits,” He teased with a subtle twitch of his whiskers.

“Come on, Flamestrike!” She swiped a tiny, grey paw at his muzzle, “I’m going to tell mom you’re being mean to me again”. Wolfkit let out a defiant growl and continued her near harmless attack. She’s going to be quite the warrior someday, he made a mental note of it to watch out for her. The kit was tougher than her siblings and he saw it potentially being a problem in the future.

“And I’m going to tell her you’re bothering the warriors again,” As he spoke, Flamestrike glanced up at the evening sky. It was almost time. He stood up with a sigh and nudged Wolfkit, “Go on now. Back to your mom. I’ll come see you later”. She grumbled, as expected, but padded obediently over to the nursery and quickly disappeared back into its walls. As soon as she was gone, he made sure to scan the camp to make sure none of the other warriors were watching him before calmly padding out the entrance. Sometimes being nearly invisible is a helpful thing. Once he had successfully escaped the confides of the Shadowclan camp, he raced through the marshlands. Growing up in the Shadowclan territory had helped to adapt him to conquering the muddy ground and he had no problems covering ground swiftly.

His sides heaved when he finally reached the edge of the clearing and it took a second for him to stop panting, but a smile plastered itself over his features. The freedom was always so refreshing. Flamestrike inhaled the forest scents. There were hints of each clan here, as usual. But some were fresher. They’re here! A yowl just loud enough to be heard in the clearing broke from the new warrior’s throat and he pelted downwards towards the center.

the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 13:16

Viperpaw's heart lurched. Was this the kind tom she had met a while ago, here at Fourtrees? Viperpaw inched forwards, her claws tingling. "Hello? Hello?" called Viperpaw anxiously. She sprinted out into the clearing, looking around with desperation crowding her chest. She had heard the stentorian yowl, radial across the prairie. "Who is—" she stopped, seeing Flamestrike. A smile grew on her narrow muzzle.

She rushed towards him, giving him a long, loving nuzzle on the ginger tom's neck. Noticing what she was doing, she gulped, flustered, and stepped backwards. "Ohh, sorry," she mewed. "I was waiting to see you again, Flamepaw." Viperpaw stepped towards him, her long pelt approximately touching Flamestrike's. She was unaware of his new name.

"How are you?" asked Viperpaw, eyes glowing. She couldn't hide her penchant for the handsome, dark cantaloupe tom. She traipsed gingerly, blinking at his orange pelt, which was splattered with snow. Her ears flicked, and she smiled. His short fur blew slightly in the faint breeze.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 13:36

Ospreypaw sat on a rock washing himself. At this time Silverpelt was brightest and his mother shine brighter than ever. He let out a purr and a small sigh, everything was fine. The tom rolled over, his paws snatching at the empty air. Ospreypaw yawned bieng in camp sucked, especially when they ignore how you feel.

The tom lay there lazing about in the night's darkness. He was content, but something was nagging at him in the back of his head. He felt like he had to be somewhere, somewhere that wasn't here. Ospreypaw scratched his head as he thought, but nothing was rushing back to him. With a sigh he rolled over deciding he should just head off to bed.

That's when it him. Ospreypaw was suppose to be at Fourtrees meeting Flamestrike and his friends. Ospreypaw leapt to his paws and pelted out of the camp entrance not caring what the other cats thought. I'm going to be late!

His heart pounded and his flanks heaved, as he finally slowed down to a trot. Ospreypaw gazed up at the towering oaks that were Fourtrees, his breath leaving him and swirling around the enchanting place. His head swam with wonder, this place was incredible as usual. The massive oaks' branches parted in the middle allowing the moonlight to shine down directly upon them and Silver pelt to be seen as it danced in the sky.

Ospreypaw let out a loud purr, Fourtrees was what it had been lived out to be. The tom pranced over to the centre of the clearing, his glistening as he thought about what the night's events would hold. Purring, he made his way over to Flamestrike, noticing the long furred She-cat beside him. Ospreypaw ignored her, he wasn't surprised she was Flamestrike had already told him. Ospreypaw wearily glanced at Viperpaw, before turning to Flamestrike. A grin spread across his muzzle as he looked at his friend." Hey, Flamepaw. " he purred, " So this one of the other cats who'll be joining us, huh. She seems to like you." Ospreypaw added teasingly flicking Flamestrike with his tail.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 13:42

Viperpaw glared at Ospreypaw. "We're just friends," she meowed confidently. She looked at the younger tom, her eyes rounded with curiosity. "I'm Viperpaw. Who are you?" Viperpaw's tone was thick with wariness, and a tinge of confusion. It soon became interrogating as she continued. "How did you know to meet here?" she questioned, now looking at Flamestrike once again. "Flamepaw, who is he?" she asked, narrowing her eyes.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 13:55

Ospreypaw smirked at Viperpaw. " Just because you tell yourself that doesn't mean it is true. Well, enough of whatever that was, I'm Ospreypaw of RiverClan." he meowed. Ospreypaw wanted to laugh he knew all about the others coming, but Viperpaw and none of the others knew. " Maybe you could be more quiet, I heard you all the way from RiverClan camp! Talk about making a racket, I'm surprised you didn't wake any kits up! " he teaased his whiskers twitching in amusement. With a sigh he paced the clearing. " Now that I've told you keep it down, I think I can safely return to my favourite rock." Ospreypaw pretended to leave before prancing back to the others. " I'm here because Flamepaw told me to be here, mousebrain. What else do you think? That I was some terrible fish eating and apprentice maiming monster or a murderous agent of the dark forest?" Ospreypaw snorted. Tonight would most certainly be fun.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 13:59

"No... well, I just wondered why you'd come here." Viperpaw explained, as boldly as felinely possible. The mentions of fish and apprentice maiming were definitely references to Smokepelt, the deputy of WindClan, and RiverClan. She flicked an ear. "I'm from SkyClan," she mewed timidly, tail flicking.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 14:38

Ospreypaw snorted, before sitting down. His amber eyes glanced around for the others. Ospreypaw nodded grinning. " SkyClan, huh? Cool." he replied noticing how anxious she suddenly seemed to have become. Lazily Ospreypaw began to clean his paw.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 15:26

Viperpaw nodded, humming. "I guess," she meowed, blinking. Turmoil had been hindering SkyClan lately, what with the death of Antdrop. She nearly shuddered. "How's RiverClan?" she asked. "I heard you gained a new medicine cat apprentice," she mentioned, giving a lick of her pad as to mimic Ospreypaw. She then set it tenderly down onto the ground.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 15:55

"" RiverClan is doing fine." replied Ospreypaw setting his paw down. " Yeah, we got a new medicine cat apprentice. His name is Bouncepaw and he's my...Uh, nephew and step brother. He's got a bit of stutter and is really quiet, but he'll make a great medicine cat. " he purred. Ospreypaw kneaded the ground beneath him as he thought. " What about SkyClan? They always seem to be doing so well. I'm sorry to gear about Antdrop's death at least he hunts with StarClan now." Ospreypaw meowed dipping his head.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 16:51

Viperpaw nodded. "Thank you," she whispered, in response to Ospreypaw wishing good luck upon Antdrop and happy hunting in StarClan. "It's... as per usual, I guess," she said, "I don't see anything out of the norm." Viperpaw yawned, thinking about things she could say that the young tom didn't already know. Nil.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 3:48

Sparkpaw flicked an ear up into the air, hearing conversation. He's here! Still carrying the marigold she had collected, she dashed into the heart of Fourtrees, emerging from the shrubbery nearby. She'd planned it all out in advance - she and Flamepaw - well, Flamestrike now - had arranged to meet here at this time. He'd mentioned meeting others as well, and she had been looking forward to it to quite some time. Getting out of camp was simple, and her presence at Fourtrees was justified with all the herbs out here. She would go out and collect some useful supplies while she waited for the others to arrive, and should anyone discover them, she would use the things she'd gathered as a justification.
Now, they were here.
"Hello, Flamestrike!" the medicine cat apprentice meowed happily. "How's it going - I missed you!" She paused for a moment to survey the other cats. "I assume these are the others you were talking about?" The ThunderClanner turned to Viperpaw and Ospreypaw. "I'm Sparkpaw. Medicine cat apprentice of ThunderClan. Nice to meet you!"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 12:41

"Hello—who are you? Flamestrike?" Viperpaw's tone began sweetly, but faltered when the mention of Flamestrike's name was announced. "F-Flamestrike..." she murmured, then nuzzled him briefly. "You're a warrior!" she cooed, tail waving.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 13:28

"Well, it seems like you all got the introductions out of the way," He laughed softly and tried to make light of the fact he'd forgotten to tell Viperpaw about the others. Since she was the first he'd met, there hadn't really been time. They hadn't really talked at the last gathering either.

To the Skyclan she-cat he muttered quickly, "Sorry, I never got the chance to tell you, but I met Sparkpaw and Ospreypaw not long after our meeting and felt like they'd make good friends." Flamestrike swiped a paw over his ear, a little embarrassed by her previous talk with Ospreypaw about her having a thing for the Shadowclan warrior. The orange tom had never considered a mate and the though of any cat liking him in any way still make him a bit uncomfortable.

When the topic of his warrior name came up, the warrior brightened excitedly, "Yup! Flamestrike now. I love it. I'm glad Thrushstar finally decided to make me into a warrior after all these moons. Thanks guys." A smile crossed his usually serious features. It made him happy to finally have some cat other than Hazeflight show an interest in his progress in the clan.

Flamestrike had dipped his head in greeting to Sparkpaw as she joined them in the clearing. It was really good to see the Thunderclan medicine cat apprentice again. Something about her personality always made the tom feel comfortable. Typically, because of how he had been raised, Flamestrike was quiet and anxious always keeping to himself. But here, with these cats, he felt more at home than he ever had before.

occ: dang I missed a bit haha

the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 13:42

"Flamestrike... rolls on the tongue. Well, congratulations!" Viperpaw tweeted. Her eyes scanned his face, and she staggered accidentally. "Uh..." she said, recomposing herself, "I should get my warrior name soon!" Viperpaw nearly glowered at the fact that she should've gotten it earlier, but she had no doubt about her abilities. Her audits were perked joyfully as she sat down, glancing at Sparkpaw and Ospreypaw each in turn.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 14:00

Ospreypaw smiled at the news. " Flamestrike... Yeah it does role off the tongue, I like it!" he purred. The tabby tom turned to Sparkpaw. " I'm Ospreypaw of RiverClan.It's nice to meet you too!" he purred. Ospreypaw glanced between Viperpaw and Flamestrike. 'Viperpaw certainly seems flustered around Flamestrike, it's rather amusing to be fair I can't believe I get to watch the whole thing!' he thought chuckling to himself. " So, we are just waiting for WindClan? I hope they hurry up, it's freezing out here!" Ospreypaw mewed wrapping his tail around his paws.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)   the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC) Empty

Back to top Go down

the gang's all here (CLOSED for TBC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next