Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED}   I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED} EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 14:48

Ivory paws tensing, drawing her blunt claws, Featherpaw crouched by the elders' den, back arched and scarcely bristling. Her often softened, large mint eyes were furrowed unusually, a blazing flame smoldering its depths. Her pupils, no longer dilated the way they commonly did, were slitted, displaying utmost fury. Her mind mused effortlessly on the infuriating conflicts she had shared with the relievingly banished Hillfire and ridiculous, assuming-without-evidence ThunderClanner.
'You're a coward', they said, 'You're worthless', they said. The apprentice's maw parted so a cold snarl could smoothly flow out. She wasn't aware of anything as her disdainful counters whipped everywhere in her mind, somehow fueling her crazed state.

I'll show them.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED} Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED}   I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED} EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 15:19

Spotfur was relaxed, despite the chaos. A small sound(though most sounds were, with his hearing problems) awoke him from his trance. "Featherpaw?" He asked. "You okay?"

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED}   I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED} EmptyThu 27 Sep 2018 - 20:28

"Featherpaw? You okay?"

A frenzied twitch swept through Featherpaw at the sound of that regrettably familiar voice, and an unintelligible, irked mumble escaped her mouth. With a guttery snarl of warning, she slipped otherwise soundlessly into the den, advancing on her father. Her stance was unlike her usual position. This time, her chin was held high, legs propped far from each other, and she glowered at Spotfur with a full scowl.
Unexpectedly, she altered her expression, eyes shifting to have a mockingly sweet gleam, and a disingenuous innocent smile was plastered on her face. "Oh, yes, Father. I'm totally alright, just grumbling and seething and sulking and frowning for no reason," she sung, her tone deceitfully honeyed, but still quite loud enough for Spotfur to percept every word clearly, "How about you? Is it peaceful lounging and lazing here all day, with no duties to do? Is that why you left me? So you could rest while I'm dealing and struggling with unbearable conditions? Or was it because you're a weakling who doesn't want to be confronted by more problems?" Her dulcet voice had gradually increased, until it had transformed into a booming, infuriated speech. Her features had reformed her enraged face, and her voice had turned ear-piercing and shrill.
"He was right about you! I can't believe you're my father! You've just given him another reason to mock me, insult me! Do you know what this has been like? Being convinced you're the worst, most pathetic, mouse-brained COWARD? No! And now he did this to me!"
She had begun to downright screech, her ranting words unconsciously flowing out. She hadn't directly called 'him' by his true name, so Spotfur wouldn't have known who she had been referring to. That warrior was the reason she had turned like this, into this identity. And then, that ThunderClanner had dispirited her even more. They were both as bad as each other, blatantly mocking her the way they did. But now, she'd changed. Changed to a new cat. A new identity.

"Well, I'll prove him - them - wrong. I'm not pathetic anymore, Father. This is the new Featherpaw."

"And I'm here to stay."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED}   I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED} EmptyFri 28 Sep 2018 - 5:56

ooc:

Spotfur was startled by the sarcasm. "I was just-" But she continued on. He opened his mouth to speak. He was frozen in disbelief. If Spotfur had both of his ears, both of them would be folded back. He only had one, though, so he folded the one. Tears pricked at his eyes. Featherpaw? His own daughter, who had been so sweet and gentle? What had he done? "But- How do I- Why are you- What?" Was it really that horrible of a decision to become an elder? He hadn't realized it had hurt her that much... He hung his head from his place where he lay. Defeated, he sighed. "Perhaps you're right. Perhaps I should still be hunting and fighting... Defending my Clan." He didn't know what had happened to Featherpaw, but he did know that he would always listen to his children and clanmates. After his argument with Scorchclaw, he was only going to listen, not be as stubborn. And maybe she was right. "I was just trying to do the right thing..." He murmured softly as the tears began to fall. Maybe he should ask Jaystar to have another chance at becoming a warrior again. He could train, harder than ever before, to become someone worth being proud of.

"Anything for you, my daughter..."

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED}   I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED} EmptyTue 2 Oct 2018 - 21:00

《ooc》:

The mere sight of the hopefully ceaseless stream dribbling down her father's cheeks brought a bitter, malevolent satisfaction to Featherpaw. She tilted her head in false innocence as she viewed the spectacle, with a cruel, faint grin. "Anything? Well, then, go drown in the river so you can rot in the Dark Forest, Father. Or rather, shall I call you traitor? Dung-heart and Mange-pelt sound like fairly appropriate names, too. I'm not your daughter. I'm nothing like you."
With a vicious lash of her now thickly matted, formally plumy tail, she revealed her claws. Featherpaw raked at the ground in a repetive way, a feral and savage flame strengthening in her eyes. Wildness was overtaking her, resulting in a crazed coo, "Perhaps it'd be better if I kill you myself. How would you like if I became another Shade? Too prove to everyone I'm not to be messed with You're the most regrettable and disappointing father ever. Give me a reason why a shouldn't just slash your throat out now."
It was thoroughly impossible to determine whether she was just threatening, taunting or actually considering to make her warnings true. But there was something that plainly highlighted her terrorising words. The unyielding power that lingered and amplified her voice.
"I'm nothing like you."

"Nothing."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED}   I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED} EmptyTue 2 Oct 2018 - 21:11

ooc:

Spotfur couldn't believe it. She was disowning him, or something? She believed he should die? "B- B- But-" He was stopped by her threateningly raking the ground with her claws. His fearful eyes found her crazed ones and his heart skipped a beat. He'd seen those exact eyes in Shade right before launching at Scorchclaw, who'd be saved by Duckpuddle. Murderous, crazed, and victorious. Had he raised a Shade? What if the Clans were terrorized by not one, but two insane murderers... and he was the reason she had done this? "How am I dissapointing you...? I tried my best... I just want the world to be a better place... Please... If you're going to kill me, do it fast." His defeated eyes shifted away. "If you don't hurt anyone else... I just want my daughter back..."

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED}   I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED} EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 0:14

《ooc》:

"You're never getting her back. She's gone, Spotfur, and that's how it will stay."
Raising her claws menacingly, her intention to intimidate and plant the idea that his life was in peril, she halted her rigid paws midair. Twitching her slim whiskers and momentarily scrunching her face, there was temporary, agonizingly unhurried silence, before Featherpaw abruptly bellowed with callous laughter. Rooting her risen paw firmly back onto the earth once more, she hurled her face into the elder's face, snout wrinkled with ruthless delight.

"Murder you? Right here, right now? I'm not painfully stupid, like I was before. I'd be killed, without completing my goals - kill Hillfire and that ThunderClanner. You aren't a worthy reason for me to be slaughtered by Jaystar in front of the Clan. You aren't on my target list, Father. Because you're not worth it."
"You're not worth anything."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED}   I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED} EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 5:29

Spotfur shut his eyes, bracing himself for the obvious end. But it never came. He opened one eye to see she had halted. A moment of hope sparked. Had she realized she wasn't like this? Was she going back? Those hopes were crushed as she spoke again. No, she was still a killer. But... it was because he was worth nothing. That was the only reason his life had been spared. Because he was a meaningless elder. He'd known it was a bad idea... He'd known his only use was another four- no, three paws to hunt with. And yet he still did it and became an elder. Unable to choke out a response, the spotted elder curled up even tighter and began to sob.

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED}   I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED} EmptySat 27 Oct 2018 - 15:30

《ooc》SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY

Eyes flaring with a glister of intense relish, Featherpaw merely studied the elder, jaws snapped purposefully. Finally, she had won a battle. The edges of her maw began to subconsiously twitch into an undeniable smirk, and her lustrous eyes narrowed to pleased slits. Absentmindedly, her claws flickered in and out, much like a snake's tongue slithering and twitching. After blinking rapidly, she eventually dipped her head forward, a much more subtle action than thrusting head head in front of Spotfur. She wanted to see his snivelling face, and she wanted him to see her satisfied smirk.
After a brief glaring, she ultimately whirled, tail thrashing as she exited.

"See, father? I'm nothing like you."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED}   I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Nothing Like You {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: