Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) Empty
PostSubject: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 16:01

Fracturedhawk found himself waiting for Dawnpaw again, yet this time, it could quite possibly be the last. He had mentioned to her before that he thought she was almost ready for her assessment, and today was the day he decided on.

Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) RHCP_smolDawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) RHCP2_smolDawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) EmptySat 14 Jan 2017 - 0:11

Dawnpaw awoke with a yawn. It was time! It was the day of her assessment, and she was determined to earn her warrior name. Stretching, she shook her tabby pelt and left the apprentices den, shivering at the cold breeze. It was still Leafbare, and it was terribly cold, but the clan needed warriors more than ever.

She trotted over to Fracturedhawk, shaking the last trace of sleep from her eyes. "Morning!" she purred, excitement making her fur bristle.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) EmptySat 14 Jan 2017 - 11:01

Fracturedhawk turned to see an approaching Dawnpaw, smiling as she grew nearer. "Let's go, we've got a big day ahead of us." He mewed happily, getting to his paws and trotting up to the edge of the river that surrounded their island camp. The warrior swam to the other side, shaking his pelt free of water once on dry land.

He pasued, and turned around, waiting for Dawnpaw before heading out further.

Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) RHCP_smolDawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) RHCP2_smolDawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 4:13

OOC: GOD, I've forgotten, how do I roll the dice again?

Dawnpaw nodded and followed Fracturedhawk to the edge of the clan's camp and she peered into the territory. She waited at the side of the river until her mentor was across, then she began to cross it. The young she-cat reached the other side with ease, but the freezing water made her shiver. Shaking her pelt, she looked again at the tom, then continued to follow him.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 9:31

((OOC~ Friend, I have no idea (': ))

<<>>

Fracturedhawk turned to face Dawnpaw again, "I've brought you out here today because I think it's about time you've taken your assessment." He purred, proud to see how far she had come in the time she had been his apprentice, even if there was a little confusion at first.

"I assume your ready, right?" He questioned, making sure he didn't freak her out or anything.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 11:28

Ooc: Eeep, I'll have to try and find something about it xD

Dawnpaw continued across Riverclan territory alongside her mentor until he stopped and turned to her. She knew it was time for her assessment, but to hear Fracturedhawk say it made a shiver of excitement run down the apprentices spine. "Yes, I'm ready!"

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 13:16

((OOC~ Ok, so if a 1 is rolled and a badge attack happens, don't bother trying to deal with it, we'll just call it any prey except the selected prey.))

<<>>

Fracturedhawk nodded, "good to hear." He purred, and began to lead his apprentice deeper into the territory.

Soon enough the pair were found at Sunningrocks border. "Now, before we jump right into hunting, I want to hear what you know about the clan on the other side of the river." He motioned with his tail toward the border, where ThunderClan lie on the other side.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) EmptyThu 19 Jan 2017 - 23:29

Dawnpaw was about to answer, then hesitated. Did he mean the Thunderclan cats or their territory, or what? "Um, I know that their leader is Darkstar. Their deputy is... Blizzardshine and their medicine cat is... er.... oh! Dreamleaf!" she flicked her tail then continued. "They live in the forest and took the Sunningrocks from us - we're eventually going to get that back, right?" she asked, a hint of excitement in her voice.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 6:19

Fracturedhawk nodded, "very good." He purred, proud of his apprentice. He paused once she mentioned getting back Sunningrocks, "we most certainly will, those rocks are rightfully ours." The tom prevented himself from hissing.

He smoothed out his ruffled fur, then turned to look at Dawnpaw, "now, I'm sure you're eager to hunt! Follow me, we should head deeper into the forest." He mewed, then turned and headed back a few steps from the way they had come.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 8:21

OOC: Lol, I was told how to do the dice roll so I'm ready haha

Her excitement had been replaced with curiosity when she thought about the Sunningrocks, but the gleam in her eye returned once Fracturedhawk began walking. Here we go, she thought to herself cheerfully (yet nervously).

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 9:19

Fracturedhawk lead her to a small clearing within the forest, where the trees and reeds broke away to reveal one of his favorite hunting spots. "Now, I want to see you catch a mouse. You can catch anything you come across, but once I see that you've got yourself a mouse, we can finish the assessment." He mewed.

"I'll be watching you, but you probably won't see me." The warrior told her, and with that he retreated into the frosted undergrowth.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 12:21

Dawnpaw nodded eagerly and watched her mentor leave, then turned to face the clearing. A mouse, that was simple enough, right? Dawnpaw flicked and ear and opened her jaws to take in the scents in the area.

She soon scented a rodent of some kind, and lowered into a crouching position, padding closer as quiet as she could. When she was close enough, she recognised the scent - it was a vole. Not a mouse, but it was something. She waited for a moment then sprang, and landed on the ground with barely a sound. Except the scrabble of the vole as it scampered away, out of sight. Dawnpaw cursed under the breath but took a deep breath and turned to try and find something else.

ALL MY CAT INFO

Last edited by BelleBlueWolf on Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 12:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 12:21

The member 'BelleBlueWolf' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5, 10

Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) Mistpe10
Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) EmptyFri 20 Jan 2017 - 14:38

Fracturedhawk continued to watch, still hidden in the undergrowth.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 0:11

Dawnpaw continued to search around, making sure to keep quiet incase there was any prey nearby.

Sure enough, she eventually caught another scent. She approached like before, staying as quiet as possible when she realised it was another rodent - but a mouse this time. She sprang, unable to contain her excitement then watched in dismay as the mouse ran off into the undergrowth. Dawnpaw grumbles miserably and then turned to find more prey.

OOC: Man, the rodents are taunting her x3

ALL MY CAT INFO

Last edited by BelleBlueWolf on Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 0:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))   Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawnpaw's Assessment ((CLOSED))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next