Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January Gathering 2017

Go down 
+31
-Tiger-
Oak
Clover
Sunlit
Acrylic
Acorn
RainyHeart
Knight
Winterpaw
Crystal
Ebby
Sun
Shadow
Dimmeh
Sombra
Jughead
Maple
Midnee
Inky Pawprints
addie ♥
Tyleca
ZakoBlue
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
BelleBlueWolf
Willow
bunjamin
Honey Badger
Seer
Ice
Ash
Reaper King
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 14:08

Pansypaw nodded apologetically to Rippedsky, seeing he looked uncomfortable with her mentioning the heroic incident. Don't know why, if I had saved a cat I would be proud. Slowly the conversation strayed away from her knowledge, and she went back to glancing at the medicine cat tom. He had started a conversation with one of the other medicine cats, a she-cat she didn't recognize. Taking a look around, she slowly stepped away from the group and padded off into the clearing. She wanted to approach him but....what if they were discussing confidential medicine cat stuff? I don't want to interrupt.

Standing awkwardly in the middle of the clearing, she stared at the group as she tried to decide what to do. Why do I want to talk to him so bad anyway?

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 15:39

Littlebrook purred softly at Lightningstrike's teasing, "Oh, shut it." She laughed, humping into him playfully. She was getting old, she had to admit, but being with Lightningstrike made her feel like an apprentice again. She glanced around the clearing, before looking up at the leaders when they began to speak. Her eyes saddened when she heard about Antdrop's and Finchpelt's death. She didn't know them, but it was still sad all the same. Littlebrook's eyes widened when she realized something, "Did you know him? Antdrop?" She asked concerned, turning toward her mate.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 Sign_s13
January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 15:41

Blacktwig murmured something, most likely about Mothstrike, before nodding. "She was sweeter than honey, indeed." remarked Blacktwig, but said no more. He didn't want to hear about his daughter's passing, and instead focus on the brighter elements of the Gathering. He prodded a leaf solemnly.

------

Viperpaw stared after Pansypaw as she walked away. Maybe she felt unwell? Viperpaw yearned to investigate, but deciding leaving the she-cat be would be best. After all, perhaps she was occupied... she was a mysterious apprentice sometimes, but a dependable cousin nonetheless. She smiled as she turned back to Rippedsky and Twistedpaw.

------

Bouncepaw smiled at Sparkpaw. Sparkpaw, thought Bouncepaw, as he felt the name tingle inside the cavern of his mouth. He then heard pawsteps approaching, thudding against the ground rhythmically. Thud, thud, thud. Bouncepaw suspected only the usual banter of the Gathering, but when he turned around, he saw a rather pretty she-cat. He didn't value looks, but personality, yet he found this a disadvantage. Even a cat with the kindest heart couldn't like me, he thought, except for my family and Cloudstone. Bouncepaw nodded to Pansypaw, but didn't know if she would notice him. Probably not, for he was a reserved cat, and inarticulate with his embarrassing stutter.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 15:59

Pinewhisker only flicked his tail at the small apprentice inching behind Mossfoot, standing almost protectively in front of his daughter. He exchanged solemn glances with his friends at the mention of the dead she-cat, and he nodded gravely at Blacktwig's words. Both of them had lost daughters, and that was indeed a sad thing. "Ah, Mossfoot, and Driftpaw is having little siblings. Cypresskit, Markedkit and Amberkit have been born recently. Emberheart stayed at home tonight to nurse them. Quite a handful." he meowed, trying to lift the mood with some good news.

~

Smokeface tilted his head as he fell silent again and listened to the leaders for a while. "Seems like every Clan has a dead cat to mention. I wonder if they'll say anything about Shinykit." he meowed reluctantly, looking at his paws shamefully. He missed his daughter dearly and couldn't qiute settled with the thought that she left trying to find him in the middle of leaf-bare.

~

Beetlepaw nodded to Cloudstone, tilting his head while listening to the leaders speak. He wondered whether him and the new medicine cat apprentice, Bouncepaw, will get along. The dark-furred cat knew how it felt to be the youngest medicine cat, but at least the RiverClanner was lucky to have a mentor. And for his Clan to not be in danger to crumble. Or to not be abandonned. Alone. Beetlepaw eyed his paws thoughtfully, busying himself with fidgeting with a pebble.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 16:06

Blacktwig forced a weak smile upon his muzzle, that soon grew into a genuine one. "Kits are always a blessing to the clan, especially in Leafbare," he stated happily. "We should just watch so that they don't get hurt." Blacktwig imagined his own little kits, his daughters, who were now of age—and one dead. When that dreadful thought came creeping back into his mind, he pushed it out, looking at Pinewhisker.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 16:09

Pinewhisker brought one of his paws up, licking it and passing over his head before showing off a smug smile to his friend. "I am a blessing to the Clan myself." he purred in amusement.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 16:30

Driftpaw forced a smile at the mention of her half-siblings.The she-cat hadn't actually talked to them, Driftpaw didn't know why she was avoiding them. She just was. The dusty grey She-cat lifted her head to listen to the conversation more deeply. " Yeah, my siblings are a blessing..." she mumbled letting out a purr at pinewhisker's remark.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 17:07

OOC: Just gonna pop Squirrelpaw in because I'm bored.

Squirrelpaw saw Pansypaw drift off from the group she was at and started walking over. Would the cat want to talk to her? Would she stare at her scars? Would she tease her? Putting the questions away, she walked up to the other apprentice and smiled, which after her injury was the only way for her to really greet anyone.

Twistedpaw snapped out of her daydreaming and listened to Sprucethorn as he talked about Shadowclan, and then looked at Viperpaw. "So are you another one of Rippedsky's new clanmates?" she asked.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 20:11

"Not exactly new," piped Viperpaw. "I should be a warrior soon; I was an apprentice when Rippedsky was a kit. Shouldn't be a matter of time," she mewed, flicking her tail.

------

Bouncepaw felt the urge to draw nearer, but be polite. There was nothing yet that exactly sparked inside of him, but there was an inkling of fondness that edged into his gaze. Pansypaw seemed nice, after all. He also directed his focus to the other medicine cats, nodding as they spoke.

------

Blacktwig laughed. "I guess we are a blessing," he joked, "but only when we don't lounge around!" Blacktwig looked at Driftpaw, and a hint of amusement laced her eyes as well. Her father was a comic, that was for sure. Blacktwig was glad to call him a friend.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 0:57

Pansypaw started as the golden tabby noticed her ill-mannered staring, and nodded at her. Slightly embarrassed, she nodded back hesitantly. Turning her gaze away, she lectured herself in her mind. What are you doing, staring this cat down like a piece of prey? Get a hold of yourself! Shaking her head to clear her confusing thoughts, she noticed a she-cat approaching. Her nose picked up the scent of windblown grass and heather. WindClan. Nodding to her, the gray and white molly purred a greeting. "Hi, I'm Pansypaw of SkyClan; and you are?" She noticed the scars that adorned the she-cat's body, but didn't mention them. If the she-cat wanted to share, she would.

ooc: Squirrelpaw is mute right?

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 8:33

Yellowpaw was walking alone on the grass and swerving around the bigger cats. Soon he met someone. It was she-cat. He sniffed and decided that cat is from ThunderClan. He presented himself: "Hi! I am Yellowpaw, from RiverClan. Who are you?"

--

Goosepaw immediately answered, but her voice was quiet and trembling: "I am Goosekit-" She noticed that she made big miskate, so she quickly repeated: "I am Goosepaw now. From ThunderClan."

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 16:09

Bouncepaw's ears drooped. He assumed he was rude, as Pansypaw turned away from him to speak to another cat. He shuffled his paws, tears almost pricking his eyes. Could he not interact like a normal cat? Stifling a wince, he looked up at his mentor, Cloudstone.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 17:38

OOC: Rainy she is

Squirrelpaw's smile faded as the cat- Pansypaw, asked for her name. Unintentionally flicking her tail to point towards the terrible, deep scars across her neck that Shadowclan left, she looked around for something to help tell her name. Noticing a squirrel in one of the Great Oaks oblivious to the gathering of cats, she nodded her muzzle towards it, hoping Pansypaw would get it.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 17:48

For a moment Pansypaw was confused by the she-cat's actions.  Frowning, she studied her signals; her scars, the squirrel, the silence....  After a brief pause Pansypaw's face lit up in understanding.  "Oh! You can't talk!"  Guessing that Squirrelpaw was her name, she purred "Hello Squirrelpaw, it's nice to meet you."  She decided to tread carefully, and try to ask easily signaled questions.  

While their conversation ensued, Pansypaw flashed yet another gaze at the RiverClan medicine apprentice.  Her strange thoughts and emotions confused her, and her mind was spinning trying to comprehend it all.  I'm probably just tired, it's been a long night.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 23:00

"RiverClan is also faring well since WindClan no longer is maiming our apprentices. Shellwater is now a queen, and Frogjaw is a warrior. Our nursery is overflowing with healthy kits, and prey is plentiful in our territories." The RiverClan Deputy spoke calmly, even as she took a swipe at Ashstar's little comment. It was as if she was simply talking about the weather. "We have many new warriors too, Poplarstripe, Fallowstripe, and Lilacfeather. Each one of them have proven themselves worthy of their rank, and will honour the code like true clan cats."

Ivyfall chose not to comment on why Fishstar had no attended the gathering, though if anyone asked, she was willing to answer. It was hardly anything scandalous, the leader simply had no time to waste on trading petty insults with WindClan like every other gathering since the punishment of Smokepelt and Lionfur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2017   January Gathering 2017 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

January Gathering 2017
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next