Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

well we survived (open)

Go down 
+3
bunjamin
Jughead
Dimmeh
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

well we survived (open) Empty
PostSubject: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 9:30

Rippedpaw almost collapsed as he burst through the camp entrance with Pansypaw between his teeth. Blood poured from both their wounds and knotted in battle ruffled fur. His paws felt as if they were made of stone. The apprentice could hardly take another step. So, he stopped right there in the middle of camp. A sigh of relief escaped him as he gently laid Pansypaw on the ground. They had escaped and made it back to camp; they were safe now.
"Oceanlight! Rabbitpaw!" He yowled weakly for the medicine cats. Hoping they would come soon. The pair of apprentices needed their wounds to be closed up quickly and Rippedpaw needed something for the pain as well.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 9:39

Viperpaw rushed in, looking at the cats who had burst in desperately. A gloomy overcast clouded Viperpaw's brain. She shouldn't be worried, but the gory scene that lay before her provoked a spark in her eyes - a chasm of fear in their verdant depths. "What happened?!" Viperpaw yowled with horror. She stepped up to them, sniffing the air. The metallic tang of blood stung her scent glands. She shook her head, and staggered backwards. Her claws unsheathed and dug into the ground.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 9:48

Webtail's ear flicked as he noticed the blood-smeared entrance, he carried the three sparrows in his jaws and padded into camp with hesitance. When he saw Rippedpaw, his eyes grew wide and he dropped the birds in the clearing to be moved later. 'What now? Another clanmate? A fox? Badger? I don't smell anything past blood. Surely Eagleheart hadn't done this! The tom bound on long legs to the two apprentices, knowing that the two needed attention right away. He let Rippedpaw use him for support and gave a wary stare at Pansypaw, fearing she had died. "What happened to you?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 10:22

"Webtail!" Viperpaw cried anxiously. "I fear Pansypaw is dead... but we both know she can't be!" The she-cat's steps receded, until she flanked a tree, whimpering.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 11:30

Cherrymist's head darted up, and she scented the air to make out the source of angst. She could scent... Rippedpaw she thought, able to feel the scent of the relatively new cat to their clan. Then there was... Pansypaw she felt the scent, recognized the hours of training with her apprentice. Andnshe could smell.

BLOOD.

"What have you done to her?!" the blind she-cat boomed at him, ignoring Webtail. At Viperpaw's words, she turned towards the apprentice, her expression hard. "Shut. Up."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 12:34

"She's alive," Rippedpaw panted as he leaned against Webtail, grateful for the warrior's support. Cherrymist's hostility didn't phase him. He was too exhausted and weak from his injuries right now to care. Cats wanted answers though and he couldn't ignore that, "Mudfoot... I heard cats fighting near the thunderpath. The warrior was attacking her. I don't know what started it. But we managed to get away." The apprentice managed to get out through gritted teeth. Some poppy seeds would be amazing right now, He thought to himself, glancing around for the medicine cats again. He cared less about what had happened and more about getting it fixed. Pansypaw was definitely injured, but he'd prevented the worst.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 12:46

Webtail fur began to rise at the mention of Mudfoot. A low growl slipping from his muzzle for a moment. "Of course it was him..." he hissed quietly, his tail flicking rapidly. He took a deep breath to try and brush off that unwanted thought but he still felt his skin prickle in both annoyance and anger. With as normal of a tone, he spoke, a bit of bitterness in his voice. "We can figure that out later, let's get you two in the medicine cat den. I'll bring you both some fresh-kill after that. I imagine whatever you have to eat in there can be dulled by something that isn't green." the warrior meowed, looking at the bloody ground. "Let's hope for the best for Pansypaw, I imagine that Mudfoot wasn't planning on keeping her alive. Her wounds won't be shallow."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 16:54

Viperpaw whimpered at Cherrymist's cold words. Does she dislike me now? I didn't harm Pansypaw, she's my friend! Viperpaw thought with scorn. It was soon swamped by intense hatred, at the mention of Mudfoot's treachery. "ShadowClan!" Viperpaw practically screeched in anger. Her tail lashed, annoyance hanging in the air.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 0:20

Crowstar emerged from his den. "What is this I hear about a fight?" The leader growled the scent of blood was strong and was first to bring him from his den, but he heard mentions of Shadowclan and other things like that. "What happened?" The leader asked his voice awfully dark once he saw how badly hurt Rippedpaw and Pansypaw was.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 7:20

"I found Pansypaw near the thunderpath.. Mudfoot was attacking her," Rippedpaw retold the leader. His sides heaved with effort from both fighting and running through the territory. Everything was slighty fuzzy from blows to his head, but he still managed to stay upright. The apprentice had meant to answer Webtail, but before he could form a response, Crowstar appeared before him.

Occ: error this is supposed to lead to Ripped's ceremony if you have a chance to get the topic up!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 23:35

Crowstar blinked. "Shadowclan? Are they taking after their new windclan friends in harming apprentices?" The leader lowered his head slightly, his fur on edge from his anger. He didn't like this one bit. He was going to have some words with Thrushstar. That leader was leading a band full of code breakers while tossing out his strongest warriors. What a fool that leader was. "Get them to the medicine den. We are going to pay a visit to Shadowclan soon enough." Crowstar didn't want a fight to happen, but he couldn't stand by while a warrior of theirs broke their border, and hurt one of his apprentices.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 11:40

Pansypaw gasped, and opened her murky green eyes. Why is everything so...blurry? She blinked a few times to try and clear her vision, but to no avail. She tried to stand up, but her legs could not hold her weight. Her injuries burned like fire, and she could feel warm blood soaking into her fur. Looking around, she managed to make out the blurry shapes of some of her clanmates, including what she thought was Rippedpaw. Sighing in relief, she laid her head back on the ground. She would thank him later.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 12:02

With Crowstar's command, he nodded, looking down at Pansypaw as she woke up. He thought for a moment on how to get her into the medicine cat den without dragging her in the snow. He crouched, pushing himself under her before standing again with her on his back. He felt a trickle of blood in his fur and suppressed a shudder as he left Rippedpaw's side and carried her into the medicine cat's den. He certainly hoped Oceanlight would have enough herbs to help these two apprentices and have enough left for whatever Crowstar was plotting in his head. He set her down as gently as he could "Get some rest, for now, it will help in the long run." he meowed, stepping out of the den. A smear of blood darkened his fur and he planned to rub it off in some snow, opting for that over licking the blood off.

He trotted over to Rippedpaw, giving him one last look over. "They won't get away with this, Rippedpaw." he meowed in a serious tone. He knew better than to get his own vengance against a clan. But, he also knew that this would come back to haunt ShadowClan.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 12:14

Oceanlight rushed out smelling blood. She walked up to Pansypaw. She stared for a minute. She ran back to her den and back out. She carried poppy seeds, cobwebs, marigold, and a bit of juniper berries and burnet. She chewed the marigold and applied it onto the wounds. She then wrapped the wounds in cobwebs. She placed the rest of the herbs in front of Pansypaw. "Eat these, they'll give you strength, help the wounds heal, and calm you down." she instructed.

Oceanlight then turned to Rippedpaw. She look at him, and went back to her den. She walked out, this time with cobwebs, daisy leaves, lamb's ear, and poppy seeds. She put cobwebs on the wounds, chewed the daisy leaves into paste and applied it to his legs and side joints. She put lamb's ear and poppy seeds in front of him. Chew those leaves, after that, eat the poppy seeds." she said.

"Just wait a day or two and you should be fine." she said to the both of them. She looked up. "Can someone help me get them into my den?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 12:55

Viperpaw's tail waved in the air. "I can, perhaps..." she offered, ears lowered after Cherrymist's comment. That, however, was soon drowned out by rage towards ShadowClan, and the fact that they had allied with WindClan. "Pansypaw is my friend." Viperpaw choked up a bit at that, but anger boiled up, and sheathed her sadness. She padded forwards hesitantly, not wanting to open up the wounds on Pansypaw, or frighten Rippedpaw.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well we survived (open)   well we survived (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

well we survived (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next