Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I might need some Help [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

I might need some Help [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: I might need some Help [Closed]   I might need some Help [Closed] EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 19:26

She didn't know how she ended up in this situation. She didn't even know what compelled her to climb one of the few trees in Riverclan territory. But now here she was her claws digging into the lowest branch of a rather tall Beech tree. Her odd colored eyes stared at the ground as she looked for a way down but found none. She didn't know how to get down or rather she was too scared to get down.. She didn't want to ask for help because she didn't want her clan mates to think she was weak.. But she didn't have much of a choice did she... Lightpaw looked around at the empty area not knowing if anyone was around her not.

"H-help..." She called weakly. "Help.." She said a bit louder.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: I might need some Help [Closed]   I might need some Help [Closed] EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 4:14

A voice.

Was he imagining things?

Sleetfang piqued his ears, peering out from the grass at the edge of the clearing. No. A soft voice, just on the edge of hearing, the trace of a RiverClan scent. He stalked out under the beeches, glancing around. So he wasn't imagining it... It wasn't until she spoke again that he glanced up, staring into a pair of pretty mismatched eyes. Something like a purr rumbled in his throat, like he was trying to hold back laughter.

"Lightpaw," he mewed, "I never would've guessed you were part squirrel, but you manage to surprise me every day."

His memories wandered over to SkyClan and a pretty ginger tabby, but he banished the image from his head and padded over to the base of the tree. "Stay still. I'll get you down." This would all be fine as long as she didn't drop down and use him to break her fall...

I might need some Help [Closed] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: I might need some Help [Closed]   I might need some Help [Closed] EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 10:36

Lightpaw dug he claws deeper into the wood as she heard Sleetfang hold back a laugh. She didn't like being laughed at. She wasn't weak or anything she just got stuck. "I'm not going anywhere.." She told the Riverclan warrior, holding back a hiss from being frozen in her spot. It looked to far down for her to even jump. She didn't like that she had to be helped but there was nothing she could do about it.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: I might need some Help [Closed]   I might need some Help [Closed] EmptyWed 4 Jan 2017 - 8:45

Sleetfang rounded around the base of the beech, eyes running up and down the length of the trunk. How did she even manage to get into this situation? With a sharp breath, he leaped, claws scratching coils out of the bark as he scrabbled his way up to Lightpaw's branch, edging his way in close to her. The wood craned and bobbed uneasily beneath his paws, making his stomach lurch and dig his claws deeper into the wood despite his cocksure expression.

Now what?

That was the question. He was strong enough that he could pick her up by the scruff if he wanted, but after that? Leap? She wasn't a mouse that he could just climb back down with her in his mouth, but he wasn't seeing many other options.

He relaxed the fur on his back and sat down, purring teasingly. "Well, now I guess we're both stuck." A little bit of a lie to lighten the mood. Or not. What he most wanted was a reaction. "Comfortable?"

I might need some Help [Closed] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I might need some Help [Closed]   I might need some Help [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I might need some Help [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory :: Beech Copse-
Jump to: