Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wabbit Season (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Wabbit Season (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 16:26

OOC: Lets play around with this new hunting system.

Bat stretched, nuzzling Pepper who was looking out at the moor as usual and looking back into the barn from the younger rouges, he felt like hunting something to bring fresher prey, cold mice might not be very appetizing.

Pepper smiled, looking at him for a moment and moving to sit with him. Her fur was fairly groomed already as she had woken much earlier to watch the sunrise. "Morning, Love."

He gave a dopey grin and watched the moor with her, he'd give the others some time to wake up before he left to hunt, he had never really hunted with groups larger than two. "Morning~"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 11:16

Wolf joined the two cats, looking over the shining layer of white being lit up by the rising sun. She sat quite a few paw-steps away, feeling like the two older cats did not need her poking in meanly and interrupting their time together. The dark tabby flickered her tail. "Do you guys want to hunt...?" she suggested.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 12:13

Pepper looked at Wolf with a smile and shrugged. "You both go ahead, I'll just slow you down." she answered. The tuxedo pelted she-cat kneaded the ground with her paws and looked back out towards the snow-laden moor.

Bat nodded and stood up. "Are you up to brave the cold to hunt rabbits or should we just hunt around the barn?" the black tom asked, his tail brushing the ground idly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2226

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 4:13

Jaguar padded out behind Wolf.I wonder where Midnight is?I haven't seen her in awhile...I've got to tell her something..
The short tabby tail of Jaguar brushed against the ground sending up small clouds of snow.Jaguar's paw pads were numb with cold,how were Pepper and Bat lying there in the snow?

Jaguar soon joined them with a sigh ,curling her tail around her paws in an attempt to keep away the bitter cold."I'll come too,if you're hunting."she meowed twitching her tail before adding"Have any of you seen Midnight?I haven't seen her in awhile"I neeed to find her,I need to tell her the truth.Midnight needs two that I'm her mother.This is a secret I shouldn't be hiding from her.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Wabbit Season (OPEN) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 15:14

OOC: Can I join? Or should I make a topic where she leaves a message for Jaguar in the barn and leaves. If I can't then take this as a canceled post.

IC: Midnight jumped down beside Jaguar. "Did someone say my name?" she asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 15:21

go ahead)

Bat shrugged at Jaguar's question but then noticed Midnight. "There's your answer." he chuckled, flicking his tail towards the young she-cat. 

shortness)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 16:55

Jaguar nearly jumped up at the sound of Midnight's voice.Surprised,she nodded at Bat before turning around to face Midnight.A small smile crossed her face as she gazed at her daughter,but it was quickly gone."Oh,hi Midnight,I said your name.Just wanted to know where you were..."she meowed awkwardly.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 12:23

"Oh okay, what do you want to say?" Midnight asked watching the smile disappear from her face. Okay now that was strange... There was still something suspicious about Jaguar.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 15:48

Jaguar had no way to word it and she didn't want Bat or Pepper to hear what she was going to say.Jaguar flicked her tail for Midnight to follow.This will be hard to word...

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 11:32

Midnight followed silently really suspicious now since she was drawing them away from Bat and Pepper. But she decided to stay silent for now.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:09

Jaguar stopped,her heart was pounding.Just say it how it is.She waited a while just to calm down then she spoke"Midnight,I'm your...Mother,I should of told you before.Please don't hate me."she mumbled her tail twitching anxiously.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:26

"Wait what? Why would I hate you? Are you really my mother?" A waterfall of words came tumbling out of her mouth. She was very confused. "How come i never knew this?" Midnight demanded answers.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:38

It had gone better than she expected.Now she had to come up with an explanation that fit."Yes,I really am your mother.You never knew this because...One night I left you in a twoleg pelt so I could go hunt.When I returned...You were gone,you probably were too little to remember me.The twolegs took you,I presume."she meowed.Her gaze fixed on her Daugher.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:41

"Errm Well i do remember a big pair of red paws coming to pick me up..."Midnight added seeming it was very awkward.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:48

Her guess was the truth.Oh,thank StarClan!"Well,I think we should get back to the others now"she meowed turning away from Midnight.Jaguar's pawsteps crunched in the snow as she walked.Like before she took a seat beside Bat and Pepper.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wabbit Season (OPEN)   Wabbit Season (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wabbit Season (OPEN)