Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] Empty
PostSubject: Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]   Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] EmptySat 27 Mar 2021 - 0:02

Mother's Name: Hollyhock
Spoiler:

Clan: N/A; Loner

Origins: Iris [NPC] x Larkspur [NPC]; hailing from The Garden, she is distantly related to Zinnia

Father's Name: Briarthorn

Spoiler:

Clan: Windclan

Origins: Badgerthorn [Reaper King] x Graybriar [Ash]

Blood Percentages: 50% Loner, 25% Skyclan, 12.5% Windclan, 12.5% Riverclan

Adopted Kits?: n/a, due to the nature of this litter, we'd prefer they all be blood littermates :)

Additional Notes: Enjoy a rather unconventional family! Briarthorn has done it all, being Windclan's former medicine cat, committing a murder, running from his clan and finding true love in twolegplace. Hollyhock has lived a life of little adventure and much duty after becoming a hardworking barn cat. While mother may not stay around forever, your character will have a loving clan to raise them and fun origins to speak of.
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]   Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] EmptySat 27 Mar 2021 - 19:30

I'd love to make a kit for these two! I'm thinking of making a kit with the following coloring:
Spoiler:

If that's a little much they could have coloring little closer to what Hollyhock looks like:
Spoiler:

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]   Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] EmptySat 27 Mar 2021 - 20:10

id love to have you as our baby! either fc is fine :)
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]   Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] EmptySat 27 Mar 2021 - 21:42

Here's the boy! Fuzzykit

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Advantage

Dangerous Advantage

Characters : https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t44071-wind-through-the-willows-softly-i-weep
Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]   Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] EmptySat 10 Apr 2021 - 17:03

Oh, this looks like a really fun heritage. I would love to make a kit for the darlings if you wouldn't mind. I am quite new, but I have a lot of experience roleplaying and think it would add a fun dynamic. Anyway, here's my idea color-wise:

(Link)

However, I could do something with a bit of a simpler color pattern as well.

As for names, I was thinking something along the lines of 'Deepkit,' 'Sparkkit,' 'Emberkit,' or maybe even 'Ashkit.' Whatever works best for you!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]   Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] EmptySun 11 Apr 2021 - 16:20

oh yes i love that, so pretty! any name works :) it might be a little bit before this litter is born but ill try to make it as swift as possible. feel free to reach out if you need anything ^^
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Advantage

Dangerous Advantage

Characters : https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t44071-wind-through-the-willows-softly-i-weep

PostSubject: Re: Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]   Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] EmptyMon 12 Apr 2021 - 0:20

Hi! he's up! Sparkkit can be found here and here.

|-| Sweetkit: RC, Kit - #ff99ff |-| Sparkkit: WC, Kit - #ff9900 |-| Deepkit: SC, Kit - #006600 |-|

Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] PmUHm6

Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] 784dd7c34265502Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] D4fc35dbe99dfeaOpen Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] 7f85595581a8135

NPCs: Brackenlark - #276ba3; Misc - #000033

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]   Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] EmptyMon 12 Apr 2021 - 11:23

I have Goldenkit to offer ^^ what an interesting set of characters these siblings will be!

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]   Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] EmptyMon 12 Apr 2021 - 14:21

I'm highkey excited for this:O

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]   Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] EmptySun 18 Apr 2021 - 15:24

im reaching out to fox to get a timeline for you lovelies! im going to be an absentee mother but regardless of that fact im so excited to see these babies grow!
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Advantage

Dangerous Advantage

PostSubject: Re: Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]   Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] EmptySun 2 May 2021 - 19:17

I was wondering if you knew when they would be born? I can't wait to have Sparkkit out to RP, I have a lot planned for him.

|-| Sweetkit: RC, Kit - #ff99ff |-| Sparkkit: WC, Kit - #ff9900 |-| Deepkit: SC, Kit - #006600 |-|

Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] PmUHm6

Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] 784dd7c34265502Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] D4fc35dbe99dfeaOpen Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] 7f85595581a8135

NPCs: Brackenlark - #276ba3; Misc - #000033

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]   Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] EmptyTue 4 May 2021 - 0:02

Checked in with Fox, she will be prioritizing getting a Windclan camp post going for you, hopefully in the next few days!
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]   Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] EmptyTue 11 May 2021 - 17:50

Here is the topic where the kit's come to WindClan!
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t44309-homecoming-open
I am so sorry that it took so long for me to make this, have fun roleplaying your kits!

Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]   Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn] Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Baby Season: Windclan [Hollyhock x Briarthorn]
Page 1 of 1