Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)

Go down 
+8
ginger
Not
Harlem
Princess poatato
Lostsouls
ruska
Yoshachu
Ash
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) Empty
PostSubject: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 11:24

SO ever since Gingerstripe’s life was torn into shreds, he's been having a bit of a hard time. He still goes by his old name, but he is very little like the cat he was, branded a "murderer" by everyone he knew. He's much quieter, more subdued, trying to find his own way as a loner but still missing the Clans. After being rejected from his home and then from ThunderClan, he has since taken refuge in the Abandoned Barn, occasionally stealing onto the territory with disguised scent, sneaking through the shadows to catch a glance at cats he knows, and check up on his family. During these expeditions, some interesting stuff happens... And that's where you all come in!

I hope that all of these things can keep my child still interesting and help make him a better cat, since most of my other plans for him so far have fallen through.

The Apprentice Saver

You know apprentices- always getting into trouble, sneaking off on their own. Sometimes they get into scrapes they can't save themselves from. Luckily, they usually manage to get out... with others’ help. During Gingerstripe’s occasional visits onto Clan territory- mostly ThunderClan and ShadowClan, but probably SkyClan and maybe WindClan- he comes across several of these troublesome apprentices, and helps them out. Of course, they're all isolated incidents, but eventually some apprentices might end up discussing that strange cat that showed up to help them out then disappeared- without telling them his name. Sign up your apprentices here, whether or not they'll be grateful for his assistance, it'll still be interesting!

Apprentice saved from the Thunderpath (ShadowClan or WindClan)-
Fernpaw (Yoshachu)
Stormpaw (Drippy)
Apprentices saved from fox (2-3 from same Clan)- Mistypaw (Rusk), Tinypaw (lostsouls), Crowpaw (Jade)
Apprentice lost in Twolegplace (ThunderClan or SkyClan)- Ratpaw (ginger)
Appprentice saved from entanglement- Eaglepaw (Ripped)

Finding Meaning

Gingerstripe's mate, Copperfang, has been missing for moons and is presumed dead. His family- a brother and two daughters- are in ShadowClan, and he misses them badly... even though they likely hate him now, as well as his other Clanmates. So as Gingerstripe lives alone on the outskirts of Twolegplace, sneaking in every so often, he searches for some companionship, someone who would love him for who he is instead of rejecting him for what he'd done. And he finds a she-cat.

It's up to all of you whether this she-cat is ShadowClan, ThunderClan, SkyClan, whatever. Maybe she could even be a loner or rogue. Either way, the two meet- whether in Twolegplace or the forest- and they gradually fall in love. This plot is pretty open-ended, as whether it results in kits, the she-cat leaving to be with him, etc. is up to you. This will not be first come first served, but please please please sign up! My lonely boy needs some love in his life.

Potential mates:
-Fernpaw
-Honeypaw
-Dewshine ♥

Basically Anything

I am also open to interacting with any of your characters, on or off territory. Give me conflict! Give me friends! He can be a character development device for you, a companion, an enemy, anything. Help me find some things to do with my child!

-Skirmish w/ Dovestream
-Meeting w/ Tansyheart
-Meeting w/ Fireboi

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Archbishop Ash on Wed 18 Apr 2018 - 17:49; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 11:32

I think I may have an idea if you're willing
So I know that Fernpaw of WC is WAY younger than Gingerstripe, but something tells me that age doesn't really matter too much once cats become warriors. So I was thinking Gingerstripe could save Fernpaw from the Thunderparth -- y'know, have Fernpaw avoid the fates her late mother did -- and Fernpaw would end up constantly thinking about Gingerstripe and how he heroically saved her life until she begins developing feelings for him.
Then as a warrior she would try to search for Gingerstripe and try to get to know him, and perhaps the two could fall in love. Fernpaw -- at this point Fernwing -- would then have to make the difficult decision to either stay with her father who loves Fernpaw so much because she reminds her so much of Fernfeather or to go with her true love and keep Gingerstripe from spending the rest of his exiled life alone.
I think that'd be pretty good character development for Fernpaw! I hope you'll consider it! ^^

Either way, I wanna sign her up for being saved on the Thunderpath. XD

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 11:35

All right! She can get saved from the Thunderpath, and I'll keep the mate part in mind ;D

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 12:23

I would love to have some kind of interaction between him and Tansy, that would be amazing for her development. I think she misses him more than anything, but she's really still not sure how she feels (mostly because I'm not either xD)

Also, once Misty becomes an apprentice, she can definitely be one of the apprentices saved from something, since she has a very bold and daring personality she would be one to get into that kind of situation in the first place.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 12:33

If Mistykit is the one rescued she can be with Tinypaw. Maybe together the two strayed away from their patrol? (Tiny's horrible slacker influence) Be like, let's sneak off and climb a tree! i know the perfect spot! XD

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 13:03

use my cats 4 anything ;D

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 14:04

Son-daughter interaction it is!

If Misty/Tiny are getting rescued, what from?

@Live2Partay, be more specific~

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 14:06

dovestream is the kind of cat who would probably have a lot of enemies, so maybe the two of them could end up in some sort of skirmish? something that would make them enemies. gingerstripe doesn't have to dislike her, but dovestream would certainly hate him.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 14:07

A skirmish it is!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 14:08

eagle and dove nearly fight, but then gang up on gingerstripe #bonding

alt--eagle is saved by ginger and gets hella pissed lol
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 14:15

Since TC and WC don't share a border, I'm leaning towards that second option. "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP"

What would he be saved from?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 14:17

Ooof for some reason I thought they did. Ignore me.

Hm... maybe save him from a monster? Pull him out of traffic? Orrrr predator? OR WAIT he gets caught in some tangleweeds and Ginger is the one who finds him and helps get him out. Ultimate frustration.
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 14:30

u can use forestpaw for the apprentice lost in the twolegplace

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 15:40

Cinderpaw of rc or Crowkit/paw of skc can be saved

ok so here's a thing about crow, she's going to be a man destroyer, a heartbreaker, a femme fatale, all that stuff. she totally would go for an old man just to break him, because she's emotionally sadistic and manipulative. do what you like with this information.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018 - 15:47

One caution for you Ash--due to a rogue attack/current plot happening in Skyclan territory, cats have been instructed to attack and murder any rogues found on the territory. So tell Gingerstripe to watch his back ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)   Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gingerstripe, Season Two (OPEN plot slots)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next