Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]

Go down 
+3
Poptart Santa
ZakoBlue
hamster
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 7:48 pm

OOC: Shouldn't we use the hunting system?

Brindlepaw watched as the patrol broke up into groups, observing the snow-laden landscape with narrowed eyes- most likely all the prey on the moor would be deep within their burrows. "The only scent out here is leftover from Riverclan." She reflected ambivalently; she knew she should be feeling fierce hatred for Riverclan as all the others did, but she only felt the smallest glimmer of admiration spattered with guilt- they had padded right up to Windclan and proceeded to beat them mercilessly in their own camp, how could you not admire the strength and ferocity that would come with that? Shaking her head to clear her confusing thoughts, Brindlepaw turned to look at Willowwhisker as she spoke, and noticed the slight rasp to her voice. "Are you sure you're fit to be out on patrol in such cold weather, Willowwhisker? That throat would looks nasty and we don't need you getting sick with so little cats left to hunt." Brindlepaw questioned gently, eyeing the she-cat worriedly.

We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 8:12 pm

OOC: We are! Can you please follow us, Poptart? This is gonna be a normal patrol, no drama and please think about the weather, rabbits don't jump around in your face in leaf-bare!

Icepaw was glad the the whole patrol was together. His mentor's throat looked badly cut but he decided to keep on going, it would be too late to go back. Duskstorm had already went off the other way to hunt prey for himself, not so fast! You got a injured leg and shouldn't go hunting alone! He grabbed Duskstorm's tail with his teeth, "You are not gonna go by yourself!" He pulled him back into the group and decided it would be time to get serious now. He could make out the faint scent of a shrew.

It was somewhere in the ground. The shrew was in it's burrow, the only way to catch it was to dig it up. His claws scrabbled on the ground, hardly making a scratch on frozen earth. I won't let my clan starve to death! I can't! But it wasn't working, the shrew was deep underground, and it would be too much of an effort to dig it up. He gave up in frustration, it was impossible to hunt anything in this terrible weather. He would hate RiverClan to the end!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 6:21 am

OOC: Hunting system? I dont think it used in camp, but im not sure.

Willowwhisker watched as her poor apprentice dug at the ground furiously. "First your gonna want to scent for anything above ground, I think you have more luck there Icepaw." Witha chuckle, she scented the air. Sparrow. She scented sparrow. "Icepaw, try scenting the air again."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 8:57 am

OOC: People, I made a mistake making this topic in-camp. Anyway, I can't use the hunting system so I'll be rolling a dice in real-life. My phone won't let me roll a dice. I promise I will not cheat.

Icepaw's face flooded with embarrassment as he realized he was doing a stupid thing. I'm so mouse-brained! Nodding towards his mentor towards advice, he turned away from the place where he had tried to dig. He would have to catch something to make up for his effortless scrabbling.

The striped apprentice lift his nose and could make out the faint scent of a sparrow, perhaps Willowwhisker had already scented it too, but he didn't turn around to check his mentor. It wasn't far from the patrol and he decided to track it down. "I'll be right back, give me a few minutes" He still feared RiverClan cats would jump out and attack him at any seconds, No! I have to be brave! His white paws made prints into the snow as he walked towards the scent.

Then he saw it, a tiny sparrow on the ground, pecking at something near a bush. The white cat dropped down and covered his pelt with snow while slowly walking forwards. It was a tricky catch, the sparrow might sense him already. He pounced, nearly catching the bird as it flew away with frantic flaps of it's wings. He jumped into the air and swiped towards the bird, hoping to knock it down. And then he fell onto the ground, dazed and empty-pawed again. Why can't I hunt properly?
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 9:38 am

"Ill be okay, but thanks for asking, Brindlepaw. I need to do my job as a warrior, and I know that my injuries wont keep me from hunting. Hey Thistlefall, could I talk to you for a minute?"  The she-cat couldnt wait to tell him.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 1:51 pm

When Duskstorm was dragged back as a kit he hissed. "Fine just next time don't pull my tail." he scented the air for any sign of prey.Aha! he thought as he picked up a scent of rabbit. A bushy white tail popped out from a bush and immediately he pounced on it and killed it with a blow to the neck. "Hey guys got one!" he called.

Last edited by Poptart Santa on Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 1:51 pm

The member 'Poptart Santa' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Hunting Dice' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Hunting Dice' : 4

We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 Mistpe10
We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:15 am

Thistlefall stayed back, watching the group hunt. He'd rather let the apprentices get a shot at hunting and have them get some training rather than himself, they needed it more anyways.

Then, at the sound of Willowwhisker's voice, he looked up, a smile across his muzzle. "Yeah, of course." He said happily, wondering what she had to say.

We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 RHCP_smolWe're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 RHCP2_smolWe're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:33 am

Walking away from the apprentices, Willowwhisker lay down next to Thistlefall as he watched the apprentices scramble around for prey. "I'm, um..." She choked on the words and blurted them out, but it seemed so natural after it was done. "I'm going to bear kits, if you haven't noticed already." When she was finished, she looked down at her already swollen belly and watched it rise and fall with every breath, she was to be a queen soon. She looked into Thistlefalls eyes, and let out a brief sigh.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:38 am

Thistlefall was quite for a moment, but after a while of hesitation, a bigger smile crept over his muzzle and he leaned forward to muzzle his mate's cheek. "Oh Willowwhisker, that's wonderful to hear!" He took a step back, examining her torso. It had certainly gotten larger, and he felt mouse-brained for not noticing sooner.

The thought of being a father washed over him, he felt nervous, but all the same was overjoyed.

We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 RHCP_smolWe're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 RHCP2_smolWe're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:55 am

Brindlepaw watched as Thistlefall and Willowwhisker broke away from the rest of the patrol- those two had been mooning over one another constantly since they had been made warriors. Redirecting her attention to the rest of the patrol, she watched as Icepaw began to track something that led him farther from the rest of the cats, and quickly hurried after him in hopes of helping. As Brindlepaw padded up, she watching Icepaw drop into a crouch and creep up on the sparrow, only to barely miss catching the sparrow and blinked sympathetically; Leaf-Bare hunting was hard for even the most experienced hunters.

Padding over to the younger apprentice, Brindlepaw nudged his still slightly-dazed form."You were really close to catching that sparrow- I'm surprised you didn't. I don't think I've ever seen a Windclan cat leap that high. She mewed, eyes bright with laughter."But perhaps we can hunt together? Maybe we can flush something else out." She offered, looking away from the tom to scan the frozen landscape- the likely hood of them finding another bird was slim, but perhaps there were some lingering rabbits out searching for food. Inhaling deeply, Brindlepaw searched for any prey-scent, only to be met with the cold, burning sensation of frost- much to her disappointment.

We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 12:00 pm

"How do you feel about being a father? I know im nervous." She thought about the pain of kitting, but she decided that it would be worth it.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 12:01 pm

"Well, same as you, nervous of course, but I can't wait." He moved closer to her again, licking her cheek. He had heard about the pains of kitting as well, and had a plentiful amount of worry for her.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 12:09 pm

"I wonder what they will look like, I know they are coming soon." She could tell that it would not be far away, and she should have told Thistlefall earlier, she didnt know why she hadnt.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 12:20 pm

Thistlefall paused, there were so many genes in their bloodline he assumed a few wouldn't turn out looking like him or Willowwhisker. "We'll have to see then." He said with a light smile.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next