Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]

Go down 
+3
Poptart Santa
ZakoBlue
hamster
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Dec 2016, 2:25 pm

"Should we go check up on e-everyone?" Her voice cracked from the bitter cold, but she stood up beside Thistlepaw and looked for approval.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Dec 2016, 2:28 pm

"That would be smart, we can't leave Duskstorm to watch all the apprentices on their own." He chuckled, and turned to head back to the group, padding close at Willowwhisker's side.

We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 RHCP_smolWe're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 RHCP2_smolWe're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Dec 2016, 3:51 pm

Duskstorm didn't even realise that the couple had been gone. Willowwhisker looked a bit tired comparing to the rest of the group. "You okay?" he asked not wanting to be offensive.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Dec 2016, 4:21 pm

"Who me? Yes, I'm fine, its harder than I thought to go on a patrol with kits growing in your belly!" With a laugh, she looked at Thistlefall who she had been walking with towards the rest of the patrol. All of her life she had wondered what it was like to have real parents, and she had been left to die by her parents, right after birth. It was a wonder that smokepelt had come to save her. If he hadn't, she would have died in a thornbush. She wouldn't let her kits have to get rescued in the first place. I wish Smokepelt hadn't gotten dragged away by those fox-hearted riverclanners. "I wish Smokepelt were here now, dont you Thistlefall?"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016, 4:24 am

"Careful! Don't hurt yourself!" Icepaw said frantically when she realized Willowwhisker was expecting kits soon. Her swollen belly looked enormous and he was surprised he didn't saw it at first. Too busy with the shrew stuck underground and the sparrow! It was getting colder towards the end of noon, and he wanted to curl up in his nest back at camp. No! I still haven't caught a single prey for WindClan! Why can hunting be so hard? He raised his nose once again and could make out the scent of something. It smelled strange, but he was hungry and already angry at himself for not catching anything. Perhaps Duskstorm might know what prey that is, I'll ask him! He went towards the warrior when his thought changed, he's a little bit bad-tempered, I'll ask Thistlefall then! The striped apprentice turn around and padded towards Thistlefall, his nose still high in the air as he tried to guess the prey. "Thistlefall, what's that scent?"

OOC: Reply anything!
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016, 5:37 am

Sprucepaw trudged behind the others,his paws dragging along.The other cats were miles ahead...What was the point?He hadn't fought for his clan,he may of well be the reason Smokepelt was gone.

The tom sighed then bounded up towards Duskstorm his old friend."Duskstorm,wait up!Can I go wIth you?Everyone else seems to have paired up,"he meowed.His tone was slightly hopeful he did not want to be alone any longer.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016, 6:41 am

"Icepaw, why dont you try following the scent first." Willowwhisker felt bad for all of the apprentices that had to be taught during leaf-bare. There was little to no prey and the apprentices had a hard time finding any of it. "Hello, Sprucepaw." With a soft tone, she addressed the cat padding up to Duskstorm.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016, 6:48 am

"Oh,hey Willowwhisker.I heard your having kits,congrats!" the dark tom meowed subconsciously glancing at Willowwhisker's bloated belly.It certainly was swelling.Maybe one day I'll be a father...that would be weird.He chuckled slightly at that thought it most certainly would be weird,well for him.Sprucepaw thought for a moment but who would be his mate...Maybe he'd ask Spottedpaw.They were great friends and the only cat that he could actually imagine having kits with.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016, 7:07 am

It was stupid, her mentor giving him the same advice a few minutes ago. "Sorry, I'll remember next time" He stifled a sigh and lowered his head, not wanting to meet the eyes of his mentor. He was stubborn, that was it. I'm just a stupid furball! He turned away from Thistle fall and whispered, "Nevermind" He was terrible at hunting, he would never become a warrior with hunting skills as bad as this.

Icepaw followed the scent and found a funny looking white round rock. Although it smelled like prey. How could a rock be prey? Maybe it's twoleg stuff, I should leave it alone... Hunger clawed at his belly and he picked the smooth round rock carefully in his jaws. The new discovery made him excited and he hoped Willowwhisker would be happy he had finally found prey? It didn't sound right, it was a rock, not prey.

"Willowwhisker! Look!" He mewed excitedly. He dropped the white round rock on the snow with hie eyes shining, maybe his mentor could tell him what it was!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016, 7:26 am

"Thanks, Sprucepaw. You could come with us, if you would like." Glancing at Thistlepaw, she nodded in thanks at the young apprentice's congratulations. "Icepaw, I believe that is a rock." Willowwhisker looked at the young apprentice, not jokingly this time. "Are you ok, Icepaw?" She was sincerely worried for Icepaw, he thought a rock was prey.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016, 7:53 am

"But it's warm, can't you feel it? And I'm ok, why?" Curiously, he poked the white rock to hard and it broke. "Great StarClan! A rock just exploded!" Yellow liquid oozed out of a hole Icepaw's claw had made in the white rock. He bent down to sniff the thing that had came from inside the rock. "Is this twoleg stuff? I can't smell any twolegs touching this. Besides, it smells like prey, although it looks like water. Is it safe to touch?"
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016, 12:29 pm

Thistlefall followed Willowwhisker, leading him to Icepaw as well. He cocked a non-existent brow at the sight before him. "I believe that's an egg, Icepaw." He said with a flat tone, he couldn't blame the apprentice though, the thing did smell like prey.

"Don't eat it." He warned, not exactly knowing if it was edible, no matter what it smelt like.

We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 RHCP_smolWe're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 RHCP2_smolWe're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016, 1:35 pm

Sprucepaw smiled."No thanks,Whillowwhisker,but thanks for the offer."he meowed sincerely.The tom stifled a laugh as Icepaw carried over an egg.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016, 4:15 pm

"I think I smell something." Willowwhisker scented the air once more, picking up the faint smell of a rabbit. Walking towards the scent, away from the rest of the patrol, Willowwhisker spotted the rabbit, though scrawny it was, it was prey nonetheless. Crouching down to the point where her belly touched the ground, of course, this was no surprise, she got ready to pounce. When she was ready, she lunged towards the rabbit, only to stay back further than she expected. She snagged the rabbit's hind leg, pulling it in and killing it with a bite to the neck. Running back towards the patrol, she decided that she was done hunting, at least until the kits arrived. "Guys, I think I'm done for the day, this is tough work. I dont want to hurt myself or the kits, so I'm going to the nursery and get some rest." Dropping the rabbit in the fresh kill pile on her way back to camp, Willowwhisker thought about when the kits would come. She was scared about the pains, but ready for the kits. She settled down in the nursery and drifted off to sleep.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016, 9:49 pm

Thistlefall watched his mate turn away and begin to head back to camp. "Wait, I'm coming too." He mewed, quickly catching up to her. He didn't want to leave her on her own heading back to camp, plus, he really didn't feel like trying to catch anything in this weather...

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]   We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're gonna see some ice! [Open Patrol]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: