Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic]   Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic] EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 9:32

Morningfog sat in the damp reed nest, shifting uncofortably in it. She sighed and flicked the ground with her tail, her wounds stung from the battle and she was tired. It was dawn but she was slightly awake from the stirring of her kits. She had already ventured out and gotten a plump mouse and eaten it a bit earlier. With a huff she laid her head down on her paws when a sharp pain shot up her spine. This not being her first time with kits, her had already gotten a stick a few days before in advance. She was going to call out to her mate when she felt another pain and simply gripped the stick in her jaws and pushed.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic]   Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic] EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 9:36

Poplarkit writhed on the ground, mewling quietly in discomfort.

((OOC~ Sorry! Mobil aha))

Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic] RHCP_smolJust The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic] RHCP2_smolJust The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic] RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic]   Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic] EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 9:42

Morningfog tried to relax enough to see her first born of this litter but, could not and guided him with her tail to her stomach before she was forced to push again, clawing at the ground under her as well as shredding parts of her dry nest.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic]   Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic] EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 9:56

Smokeface hurried in the nursery just as his mate started yowling again. He nudged the first-born to Morningfog's belly to help her and sat down, bundling moss under her head and giving her a stick to bite on. He studied the kit, taking in what seemed like russet-brown fur, just a smudge, which reminded him strongly of Morningfog in some way. He wondered how many were to come. Shatteredpaw and Squirellpaw would be so excited to hear they have younger siblings.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic]   Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic] EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 10:35

She could feel everything as she came to life, a small wet bundle, looking like a drowned rat. Her soon to be fluffy torbi pelt looked black and she slipped into the world. Minnowkit let out a loud mewl, announcing her arrival to her family.

Goldenpaw of Thunderclan(20/80)

Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic] X1Dfdcc
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic]   Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic] EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016 - 11:09

Morningfog purred quietly as she heard the loud mewl and looked at Smokeface while he moved their kit. She gripped the stick in her jaws and pushed one last time after another pain arrived.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic]   Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic] EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 10:52

Dawnkit mewed as she snuggled up to the warm belly of her mother. It was cold, very cold, out here. She'd much rather be back in the warmth she had been accustomed to.

She mewed again, beginning to suckle. She was very hungry.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic]   Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just The Smoke In The Morning [Open Birth Topic]
Page 1 of 1