Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)

Go down 
+15
Owlsoul
hamster
ZakoBlue
Acorn
Acrylic
Inky Pawprints
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Maple
Kem
Bleu Haikyuu
Sunlit
addie ♥
Seer
Ice
Ash
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 17:11

Deerkit, not even half a moon old, watched her ginger father with wide blue orbs. Her eye color hadn't yet appeared.
The patched she thought in small, jerky thoughts, not yet complete into full words. She couldn't believe this massive tom was related to her.
Most of the words Ashstar was speaking didn't make sense, but she knew something had happened because when she looked at Goldenfur's pelt, in some places it was hard with dry blood.
She didn't feel love or happiness; that was beyond her. Instead, she felt awe—a small, tingling emotion that ran through the kit's body.
But admiration is not adoration.
Deerkit didn't know that.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 17:24

Peeking past Deerkit, Squirrelkit stared wide-eyed at the announcement. She bounced around on her paws, twirled in circles, but never took her eyes away from the gathering of cats. She saw a ginger cat covered in wounds, and cats nervously shuffling as a grey tom spoke from the top of a rock. She had learned a few names in the past. Ashstar. Nightheart. Deerkit. She had trouble remembering who was who, though. They all looked the same, and it was hard to tell a difference from a subtle difference in coat color.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 18:18

Emberfall nodded "I'm with you, Ashstar" she mewed as her gaze turned a little softer. The calico she-cat didn't believe that WindClan really did this. Was Shellpaw really sure it wasn't a fox or a badger? She did know that it surely wasn't her and that she knew no cat who did this. At least that's what she did think.
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 20:40

((OOC~ Oh my hope I'm not too late, lemme just let myself in))

<<>>

Thistlepaw stayed quite as he listened, ears perked and senses alert. He felt pretty neutral about the situation, hence having minimal knowledge about what went down, why the RiverClan apprentice had attack Lionfur other than the fact of argument.

"I'm with you as well, Ashstar." For the first time, Thistlepaw raised his voice, and spoke out among his clan mates.

<<>>

Hazekit bounced out of the nursery, she knew she really wasn't supposed to a part of these serious warrior situations, but as for most kits, her curiosity got the best of her. She listened in awe, there was a fight at the gathering? There was a fight at the edges of the territory? She beamed with excitement and the urge to learn more.

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 RHCP_smolSo Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 RHCP2_smolSo Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 21:11

Rippedpaw, who had come back with the group from the gathering with his clan, sat under the tallrock with his eyes fixed on the leader. He was glad she had said something. His stomach had churned sickly at the thought of one of his clan attacking a young apprentice. The tom had so much pride in his clan that he could almost not bear to believe it. When the fighting had broke out, he almost felt ashamed. But he knew Ashstar would take care of it. He respected and looked up to his leader.
"I'm with you, Ashstar," He meowed loyally, along with some of his clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Kem

Kem

Characters : Robinpaw, Briarkit
Clan/Rank : (R)Apprentice (b)kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 0:03

Robinpaw felt a surge of anger directed at Riverclan. She knew that all she could do is support her leader "I am with you Ashstar!" she meowed with the rest of the clan but said it with as much vigor as she could she even stood up to say it even louder.

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 Tumblr_nm4toeYGV91s3bdnpo4_400
Back to top Go down
http://11isnotanumber.tumblr.com/
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 0:23

Nightheart’s gaze left her mate and focused on Ashstar as she started to speak. She listened to her explanation of what had happened at the gathering, somewhat surprised that she left out the fighting and wondering how she would tell the clan about it. After all, having one of your clanmates fighting in a gathering was never a good thing, and even less for a leader “I’m with you, Ashstar” She said, her words firm and honest.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 2:55

Icekit settled himself under the tailrock, he had heard Lionfur was attacked in the gathering last moon.

OOC: Sorry for the short post, I was busy.

Last edited by Darkheart on Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 4:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owlsoul

Owlsoul

Characters : OwlPaw-Windclan FoxKit- Skyclan
Clan/Rank : Windclan/ Kit and Skyclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 4:31

Owlkit walked and put her head the the brambles. After she pricked her ears. Her iceblue eyes widenied and sat under the thicket. Riverclan assulted windclan. She thought too herself, "Should I say I'm with you too?". Owlkit put her paw up, "I'm with you too Ashtar!"
Owlkit never knew if she was supposed too agree only because she was a kit but she is going to remember that meeting and try her best and improve so Windclan is better. But why did Riverclan did the harassment? And especially from the gathering? All she knew from elder storys is that a gathering was supposed too be a peace and quiet place where all the other clans were welcomed and not rough tooth and claw...Owlkit was confused she never understood anything because she is small brained she doesn't know anything but probably some stuff other kits would know other then gatherings and other clan battles from elder storys...
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

Characters : Stagkit Of Windclan
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 15:21

Stagkit peeked behind his littermates and saw many cats gathered around a huge cat. He was curious as to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 16:41

Twistedpaw stared at Ashstar. "I am with you, Ashstar."

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Nov 2016 - 18:45

I'm with you as well, Ashstar. Willowpaw replied in a rather soft tone. She had been there for a while and was beginning to get tired.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 10:03

Ashstar exhaled a sigh of relief. "Thank you all." She noted that Lionfur had been the first to speak up. "I also have another matter to attend to. At the Gathering, Lionfur was attacked by a RiverClan apprentice. That was, as far as I know, not his fault. RiverClan started a fight at the Gathering after accusing us, and after I offered by apologies and tried to help. However, he fought back, which he shouldn't have done." Ashstar trained her gaze on the golden tom below her, scratches still marked on his pelt. "Lionfur, did you in any way provoke that apprentice? And why did you fight back?"

Ah, now they were at the point Lionfur thought they'd get to. It wasn't time yet, not yet, he still needed a little more time. More chaos. "No, Ashstar. As much as I wanted to defend WindClan against Fishstar's accusations, I didn't say anything. I didn't want more fighting to break out." Most of what he said was the truth. Actually, nearly all of it was truth. "I.... I am ashamed that I fought back. He attacked me, claws unsheathed, and as a natural response to the pain, I defended myself. I am sure many cats would have done the same. However, I should have controlled myself, and I apologize. But I swear on StarClan's name, I had never seen that code-breaking apprentice before. He should have had no reason to attack me, and I'm not quite sure why he singled me out of the crowd if he was just caught up in his leader's accusations." Lionfur shook out his pelt. "If you see fit to punish me, I acct it. I was wrong." He bowed his head in apparent humility and shame. The shame, at least, was scarily real.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 10:54

Brindlepaw's ears flattened in surprise as Ashstar described the fight that happened between Lionfur and the Riverclan apprentice, her nape prickling as she pictured the sacred truce being broken. Brindlepaw listened to Lionfur's story, her anxiety growing as she realized how confident Riverclan truly was- who knows how long it'll be before they pull another stunt like that! "Hopefully nothing serious happens- it's too close to Leaf-Bare for any sort of serious trouble to be brewing between Clans." Brindlepaw nervously thought- any sort of trouble between Clan's during a time where herbs and prey are scare couldn't end well.
"Ashstar, what happens now? Surely Riverclan won't let this issue drop easily- what happens if they pick another fight?" Brindlepaw called uneasily, her paws shuffling nervously as her tail tip twitched; displaying her unease.

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 14:48

OoC: Sorry for super latepost but was busy.

Duskpaw sat quietly besides Pantherpaw as he said. "I'm with you Ashstar." his amber eyes resting on Brindlepaw as she questioned the leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next