Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)

Go down 
+15
Owlsoul
hamster
ZakoBlue
Acorn
Acrylic
Inky Pawprints
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Maple
Kem
Bleu Haikyuu
Sunlit
addie ♥
Seer
Ice
Ash
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Nov 2016 - 22:25

"Why would they even think we did it?" Rippedpaw meowed seriously. He sat straight, with his tail curled around him in an attempt to look composed. It still upset him to think that any cat from his clan would unjustly attack an apprentice. The glares and disgusted looks from the other clans still burned in his mind. Before his first gathering, the young tom had so much pride in his clan, but tonight that was clouded by the hatred from the rest of the forest cats.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 6:41

"RiverClan are always quick to accuse others of committing wrongdoings whilst breaking the code themselves. How many times have they stolen Sunningrocks from ThunderClan? You shouldn't be too surprised, Rippedpaw." Kestrelpaw commented, her tail flicking behind her with unease at the tenseness of this clan meeting. She personally did not feel threatened but the clan was in disarray. Also, though her clanmates didn't notice, she didn't vocally embrace Ashstar, carefully leaving herself free of all commitment.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 14:50

The small black kit stayed close to the nursery, off away from the other kits and watched with confusion. Her claws unsheathing in frustration that she was too young to help defend her clan. 'I'm with you.' Greenkit thought, knowing and hoping she'd have many opportunities to fight for Windclan.

Goldenpaw of Thunderclan(20/80)

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 3 X1Dfdcc
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 23:33

"That's true," Rippedpaw nodded, "But a territory dispute is a little different from an apprentice showing up brutally injured".
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 15:55

Falconstone who was there the whole time settled his tail onto Kestrelpaw's shoulder. He too, did not loudly vovalize his support. He would, but... She killed his father. "Now now Kestrelpaw..." he murmured.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 3 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 16:52

Taking heed of Falconstone's words, Kestrelpaw ducked her head and chose not to pipe up again. So far, the tom had been quite helpful to her, and as a stranger walking amongst them, she knew better than to trust her own incomplete judgement. Her old ThunderClan prejudices were showing, Falconstone was right. This perhaps was not the right time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: