Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)

Go down 
+16
Owlsoul
hamster
Ripped
ZakoBlue
Acorn
Acrylic
Inky Pawprints
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Maple
Kem
Bleu Haikyuu
Sunlit
addie ♥
Seer
Ice
Ash
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) Empty
PostSubject: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 12:34

Straight after returning from the Gathering, Ashstar led WindClan into the camp. Fury gleamed in her green eyes, and her pelt was bristled from all of RiverClan's insults. She shouldn't have to bear this. WindClan needed to be respected by all the Clans, and any failure on her part as leader wouldn't help that. But, to her frustration, this outburst, this border skirmish, wasn't something she could control. It honestly should have been. For all her hypocritical, foolish pride, Fishstar was right- what kind of leader couldn't control her warriors? Determination made her heart swell as she leapt onto the Tallrock. She would not be a failure. Time to keep her promises and get to the bottom of this. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled passionately.

Lionfur padded after the rest of WindClan into the camp, chest heaving, golden pelt covered in scratches. That mouse-brained apprentice, attacking him at a Gathering, almost blew his cover. He might have to travel to the next phase of his plan sooner than he thought. The warrior's expression showed his exhaustion and pain as he sat under the Tallrock, but his heart was filled with cold fury.

OOC: By the way, guys, please to stop suspecting Lionfur so easily. Only go off the visible evidence- don't mind-read. You cannot tell when he is lying or faking something unless I make it plain that he slipped up. Those with previous experience can definitely suspect him (i.e. Smokepelt and Ashstar), but all most of your cats know is that he was attacked by a RiverClan apprentice at the Gathering and defended himself. Thank you.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 12:55

Padding into the camp clearing, Smokepelt made his way to the front of the crowd when Ashstar called a meeting and sat down bellow the Tall Rock. He was still disappointed in how the gathering had turned out and hoped that she was going to talk about Lionfur's behavior. Lionfur was a strong and honorable warrior, but fighting with an apprentice during a gathering? Shame on him. Of course he had some doubt's about the tom and his loyalties, but until he had proof to back up his ideas, the deputy wouldn't dare speak against his clanmate. Besides, he wanted to see what his mother would say about the gathering before he spoke up.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) VHQrlk5
So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) 1QYZaRo

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 13:03

Brindlepaw hurried from the apprentice's den, startled by the emotion behind Ashstar's yowl- since she had not been able to go to the Gathering, she had decided to wait up for the rest of her Clan to return. Confusion filled her as she noticed the narrowed eyes and discontented grumbling- just what had happeend? Weaving her way through the gathering of tense bodies, Brindlepaw spotted her grandfather Smokepelt, and with a surprise noticed the tension in his compact shoulders. Knowing that she had a few moments before the meeting started, Brindlepaw hurried up to her grandfather, her blue eyes filled with worry. "Smokepelt, what happened?" Brindlepaw murmured as she pressed up against his form.

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 13:27

Emberfall padded out of the warriors den. She smiled up at Ashstar till she knew not all Clan meetings were good. She sighed, already knowing what this would be about. Sitting down, Emberfall waited for her leader to speak and talk about the gathering. It would sure be interesting. Lionfur was attacked during the gathering by a RiverClan apprentice. Which also might not lead to good things since WindClan and RiverClan were currently mad at each other.

Good thing that the gathering wasn't a whole mess... the young calico she-cat thought. Sure, this whole fight will patch up later but hopefully it won't cause too much right now. Emberfall would know in a few moments when Ashstar speaks. Smokepelt will also know some information too.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 13:32

Swiftheart padded out of the warriors den, yawning, as his clanmates came back from the gathering and Ashstar called a meeting. She didn't seem very happy. I wonder what happened? he thought as he sat down and was followed by his sister, Sandybreeze, who sat down next to him.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) Sign_s13
So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 13:34

Pantherpaw made her way over to Ashstar, her eyes landing on Lionfur. His fur was covered in scratches. She huffed. Why would an apprentice attack him? From what she knew, Lionfur was a great warrior, and strong nonetheless. Pantherpaw sat down and turned her attention to Ashstar.

Kem

Characters : Robinpaw, Briarkit
Clan/Rank : (R)Apprentice (b)kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 13:40

Robinpaw was in the middle of cleaning herself when she heard her leaders call. She calmly padded to the crowd of cats wating for their leader to speak. Robinpaw sat herself down away from the other cats but still able to see her leader. She sat there intently watching her leader.

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) Tumblr_nm4toeYGV91s3bdnpo4_400
Back to top Go down
http://11isnotanumber.tumblr.com/
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 13:53

Willowpaw padded over to the tallrock and sat down right next to pantherpaw and looked over to Ashstar.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 14:18

Twistedpaw sat at the back of the group and looked down at the ground. For some reason, she felt as if the Gathering fight was her fault. twitching her crooked tail, she silently listened to what the leader needed to say.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:25

Nightheart padded into camp and as soon as Ashstar called for a clan meeting she took a spot right at Lionfur’s side. She was far from happy after he participated in the fight at the gathering, but it all was because of that RiverClan apprentice that couldn’t sit still. She started to check his wounds, careful to not hurt him “Do you want me to fetch the Medicine cat?” Her voice was soft, as she was sincerely worried for her mate, yet somewhat neutral thanks to her moderate bad mood.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:31

Cindercloud, considering that she had just returned from the Gathering, padded straight over to Lionfur. She didn't bother to say anything that sounded reprimanding or like she was scolding him. However, her voice was a bit stern. Lionfur had made the mistake of attacking a cat at a Gathering, and it was only an apprentice.
"I'll get you some herbs for those after the meeting." Cindercloud said to the warrior, before looking up respectfully at Ashstar. She could predict that this would be about the Gathering.

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 16:05

Hello Pantherpaw. Willowpaw said to her denmate. She was sure that this meeting was going to be about the gathering.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 16:16

Ashstar gazed at the assembled cats. "As most of you know, Fishstar of RiverClan made a serious accusation against WindClan at the Gathering today. She claimed that one of heir apprentices- Shellpaw?- had been attacked at the border between RiverClan and WindClan and blamed it on one of our warriors. She threatened to retaliate if it happened again. I attempted to speak sense to her, that all WindClan wanted was peace, but she remained stubborn and refused to listen." The leader stared into each cat's eyes. "I know that WindClan is better than this. We would never stoop so low as to attack an apprentice at a border unprovoked. I have complete faith in all of you, but you need to consistently earn it. We are still rebuilding from the Dark Forest's conquest, and I know I am a relatively new leader, but I need your wholehearted support. In order to stay out of any fights, we must be on our best behavior. All the other Clans are worthy of our respect, and we must prove ourselves worthy of theirs. Are you all with me on this?"

Lionfur nodded quiet thanks to Cindercloud and nudged lovingly against his mate, surprised that Ashstar hadn't mentioned his problem yet. She was probably getting to it. "I'm w-with you, Ashstar," he claimed, claws invisibly unsheathed underneath his fluffy tail.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 16:24

Looking up to his mother, Smokepelt nodded as she spoke. Yeah, and fighting during a gathering is pretty disgraceful too, he added to himself, casting a glance back at Lionfur. Something was up with that tom but the deputy just couldn't put a claw on it. When the leader finished speaking, the grey and white tom sat up proudly, not letting his gaze leave the her. "I'm with you," he meowed with a nod of agreement to what she'd said.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) VHQrlk5
So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) 1QYZaRo

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 16:40

Brindlepaw's ears perked in surpise as Ashstar recounted the events at the Gathering, her whiskers twitching as Fishstar's rather ungraceful actions were discussed. Brindlepaw mewed her agreement to Ashstar's question of Clan loyalty, watching as Smokepelt's eyes fell on Lionfur, her eyes softening in sympathy as she noticed how bedraggled state of the golden tom- clearly more had happened at the Gathering than Ashstar had discussed so far. "Trust Riverclan to create such a problem." She mumbled crossly, her ears flicking in indignation at the thought that other cat's viewed Windclan so lowly.

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)   So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post) Empty

Back to top Go down

So Am I Wrong? (For all of WindClan, IMPORTANT, everybody post)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next