Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The cold, half-hearted breeze.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

The cold, half-hearted breeze. Empty
PostSubject: The cold, half-hearted breeze.   The cold, half-hearted breeze. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 5:48 am

A new kit had arrived to Wind Clan territory. Not much is known about this small, grey kit aside from his name and partially his appearance, though not many cats have made the attempt of seeing him minus the kits. Ever since the small little thing's arrival, he's been secluding himself and hiding away from the rest of Wind Clan for days aside from coming out to get something to eat or to empty his bowels.

His name was Halfkit.

A grey tom, very fluffy and had rather long hair on his body, normally that hair on his small frame made him look bigger whenever he stood on four paws.

Halfkit had ignored most cats and barely even gave a sort of sound that indicates as a verbal response. Often times barely even answering to Queens trying to convince him to leave the nursery to stretch his legs. This kit was very loner-like, and did not enjoy large crowds or any sort of company. What will it take to get through to this kit and have him talk and socialize with his clan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5885

PostSubject: Re: The cold, half-hearted breeze.   The cold, half-hearted breeze. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 6:46 am

Smokepelt padded over to his adopted kit, letting out a purr of greeting. "Hello," he meowed softly. Halfkit was definitely a mysterious one and the grey tom couldn't quite figure him out. He'll open up someday, the tom thought to himself.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The cold, half-hearted breeze. VHQrlk5
The cold, half-hearted breeze. 1QYZaRo

The cold, half-hearted breeze. Molex311
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The cold, half-hearted breeze.   The cold, half-hearted breeze. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 7:41 am

Halfkit gave a semi-acknowledged grunt in response to Smokepelt's voice. His tail flickering every so often to show he was awake, just not giving the attempt to open his mouth. Has anyone even heard this kit speak? One wouldn't be too sure if they had or hadn't.

He partially looked over his shoulder to looked at Smokepelt before returning to laying completely on his side in his neatly made moss bed. His bed was very flat, which goes to show how often he uses it to lay around and do .. nothing, aside from breathing or pawing at the wall when he's absolutely bored of staring at it.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The cold, half-hearted breeze.   The cold, half-hearted breeze. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:31 am

The deputy sat at the entrance of the nursery, watching as the kit laid down. Luckily for whom ever was inside, he was shielding the crisp leaf-fall wind from entering the den but all the same, his back was a bit cold. "I hope you're not too lonely in here," he meowed, looking around at the sleeping cats. It didn't seem like Halfkit knew many cats and wasn't very social, which Smokepelt could understand because he was the same way.

Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The cold, half-hearted breeze.   The cold, half-hearted breeze. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:48 am

Halfkit made an ambiguous grunt-like noise, shrugging his relaxed shoulders. Not only was he not very fond of other cats aside from his guardians, he just didn't see any enjoyment through interacting with others.

"It's just cold ... " Halfkit spoke, his tone dry and monotone. Normally one would expect a kit bubbly and happy, full of energy and vigor. His voice just sounded tired, and dreary when he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The cold, half-hearted breeze.   The cold, half-hearted breeze. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:23 pm

Smokepelt nodded in agreement as the kit replied, feeling a bit... awkward. He didn't know whether the small cat was shy or just hated talking to other cats, and so he couldn't decided whether to make some conversation or not. "Excited to be an apprentice soon?" the deputy asked.

Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The cold, half-hearted breeze.   The cold, half-hearted breeze. EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 2:59 pm

Halfkit gave barely attempted shrug.

"It's an empty title." He said, "So no, I'd sooner be looking forward to earning a warrior name. But that'll take more waiting and hard work before the title is given." This isn't a typical response you would get from a kit or even an apprentice.

He was just as grey in personality as his fur was, dull and pessimistic. Or realistic. Whichever one this cat would be seen as, many of the kits weren't fond of it.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The cold, half-hearted breeze.   The cold, half-hearted breeze. EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:06 am

Smokepelt let out a sigh. Oddly enough, this kit knew more than most others and he didn't really know what to say. This kit seemed so... empty, and he wondered why that was. "The title of apprentice is most certainly not an empty title," he started. "Being is an apprentice is the most exciting part of clan life. You learn what you need to know, train with others, and grow as a clan. If anything, being a warrior is the empty title," the deputy meowed a bit sternly. He still couldn't figure out how in the world this kit thought being an apprentice was an empty title and part what the small cat said made him a bit angry.

Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The cold, half-hearted breeze.   The cold, half-hearted breeze. EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 2:41 pm

"It's a matter of perspective I guess ... " He said in such a dull tone, "Sometimes I wonder if I'm properly cut out for this clan, I'm so used to my home and their ways of things." He mumbled, one could assume he just felt ... homestick? Missing home would certainly put anyone in a foul mood such as Halfkits.

Home is maybe the reason why Halfkit doesn't interact with anyone, because he doesn't need anyone else aside from what he knew and clung to as anything close in relations.

"I'll just continue feeling like the odd one out." He murmured once again.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The cold, half-hearted breeze.   The cold, half-hearted breeze. EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 2:53 pm

"The reason you're the odd one out is because you make yourself out to be that way. Yes, I understand you don't like talking to other cats, but if that's the case, then you can't feel sorry for yourself, because in the end, it's your fault that you don't get involved," the deputy pointed out. He knew that what he said might have been a bit harsh, but he didn't really care anymore. He wouldn't let Halfkit go around sulking and blaming things on everyone else when it was really his choice to be the odd cat out.

Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The cold, half-hearted breeze.   The cold, half-hearted breeze. EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 6:59 pm

Halfkit stood up to his paws without any reluctantly for a change, shaking the excess pieces of moss that clung to his pelt and mothballs.

"You make it out to be so easy," He stated, "If it is as easy as you say it is, then let me show show you that it isn't always that easy." Halfkit wanted to make due on his words and show his guardian that he wasn't intended to sulk or sulk period.

"If it's to show you what I mean, then I will show you," Halfkit said, perhaps the kit didn't elaborate enough on what he meant? Or misworded it? Something to show his guardian that it wasn't ... sulking, per say.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The cold, half-hearted breeze.   The cold, half-hearted breeze. EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 7:22 pm

Looking at the kit with a raised, non existent brow, his tail lashed back and forth. "Well, I can't wait to see you prove me wrong then," the grey and white tom meowed sarcastically, someone annoyed by Halfkit's attitude towards things.

Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: The cold, half-hearted breeze.   The cold, half-hearted breeze. EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:10 pm

"Disagree with my opinions if you wish; I can't change how I feel about things just as I can't do you," The kit politely explained, even if his tone is as dull and lifeless as ever.

"I just at least wish to show you where I'm coming from that makes me feel this way." This is probably the most Halfkit had ever spoken, but he was adamant about getting his point across to get someone to see what he meant. Even the smallest sliver of it.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The cold, half-hearted breeze.   The cold, half-hearted breeze. EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 3:35 pm

There was no getting to this kit, was there. Standing up, he turned his head to Halfkit one more time but stayed silent. This wouldn't be the last time that he'd try to get to the kit, but for now, he had better things to do. Turning around, the tom left the nursery, leaving the entrance open to the chilly wind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cold, half-hearted breeze.   The cold, half-hearted breeze. Empty

Back to top Go down

The cold, half-hearted breeze.
Page 1 of 1