Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony.

Go down 
+2
Dimmeh
Knight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony. Empty
PostSubject: Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony.   Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony. EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 1:33

There were so many leaves! Whenever Darkstar left her den she was met with a huge wall of red, yellow, orange, brown, and purple drifts, and it amused her to watch kits and apprentices both play in them and try to reach the freshkill pile, which was the only place that a cat could see the ground that they were stepping on. The leader chose to climb onto her perch instead of leap, lest she slip on her three legs. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the Highrock for a clan meeting!"

Last edited by Spooky Night on Sun 30 Oct 2016 - 22:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony.   Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony. EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 1:39

Galekit scampered up with ease, yet no excitement was held in her dark yellow eyes. She stared up at the leader, expecting this to be the occasional ceremony, not hers. She watched as Mottledpaw and Blacktwig joined her. She disliked Mottledpaw. She was so... Ugh... Galekit didn't want to think about it. Wiping off her disgusted expression, she listened for the words.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony.   Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony. EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 23:20

Sedgekit was the next to leave the nursery, right behind her sister. Her mother had made sure that Galekit and Sedgekit were practically shining. Her fur was well-groomed and glossy, just like Galekit's. She sat down by her sister, looking over at her with an enthusiastic smile.
"Are you excited? I know I am!" She chirped.

---

Sheepnose padded out of the nursery after Galekit and Sedgekit, a warm smile on her white muzzle. It was time for two of her kits to become apprentices. She was extremely proud of them. Sheepnose knew that Driftkit and Fernkit would be becoming apprentices soon as well. The queen sat down behind Sedgekit and Galekit, giving them both two licks on the head.
"I'm so excited to see you two become apprentices!" She whispered in their ears.

---

Stormstrike bounded away from the warriors den and down to join his Clanmates below the Highrock. He looked over at Sheepnose with a wide grin.
"Sheepnose, right?"
"Yes...I'm Sheepnose."
"Sorry, I'm trying to learn everyone's names, the ones that were born while I was gone, like you."
Stormstrike watched Sheepnose nod with understanding, before both of them turned their heads to look back at Darkstar.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony. Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony.   Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony. EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016 - 23:30

Galekit became happier when her family joined her, but she wasn't overly enthusiastic. There was fresh blood pumping through her veins. She was ready. Galekit waited for the words to call her up. "Yes," she replied to Sedgekit, then looked up at her mother, a smile clearly spread across the queen's snowy white muzzle. "And I am ready." Galekit was speaking already like an experienced apprentice. Where would her path lead her?

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony.   Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony. EmptyFri 28 Oct 2016 - 8:22

Dawnkit was bursting with excitement when Darkstar announced a clan meeting. She was going to be made an apprentice she dashed over to the front of the crowd at sat patiently.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony.   Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony. EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 0:19

"Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit, you have each reached the age of six moons and is time that you became apprenticed. Please step forward." Once the three kits had done so, she continued. "Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit. From this day forth until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Sedgepaw, Dawnpaw, and Galepaw. Dawnpaw and Galepaw, your mentors will be Blizzardshine and Badgerstrike. Sedgepaw, I will be training you." She hopped down to touch noses with her new apprentice, loudly crunching a pile of leaves in the process. Quickly dropping her slightly formal tone, "We'll take a tour of the territory this afternoon. Be ready!"
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony.   Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony. EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 0:52

The newly-named Sedgepaw's entire expression had brightened with joy when she had received Darkstar, the leader, as her mentor. When the leader leaped down off the rock, she lifted her muzzle so the noses of the apprentice and Darkstar met. Sedgepaw listened intently to what Darkstar said, then nodded, "Okay, Darkstar!"

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony. Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony.   Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony. EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 0:57

Dawnpaw touched noses with Blizzardshine and was excited when she was made apprentice but since Sedgepaw got Darkstar as her mentor she felt a jab of strong jealousy. "Thats's so unfair!" she hissed quietly to herself. "Blizzardshine when will we be going on a tour of the territory?" she asked with a lighter tone.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony.   Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony. EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 1:27

The newly-named Galepaw scowled at Dawnpaw when she flinched. I'm not getting the leader either, kit. She mentally spat, then looked to Badgerstrike with a convincing fake smile. Though when she touched noses with the tom, it was genuine. She gave a nod, as if she were more serious than her mentor. "We should start training as soon as possible," the she-cat said.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony.   Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony. EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 4:07

Blizzardshine chuckled softly, lowering her head to touch noses with her new apprentice “I’m no leader, but I’ll do my best to train you just as well” She didn’t felt offended nor sad with Dawnpaw’s reaction to not getting Darkstar as her mentor, after all, she understood that most kits had the dream of becoming leaders one day and having one as your mentor usually seemed like a huge advantage to reach such goal “We can have a patrol tomorrow morning if you want, then I’ll show you the territory”

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony.   Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony. EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 2:23

Driftkit looked at her sisters excitedly happy they had been apprenticed.The quiet she-cat felt a pang of jealousy she was the same age as them how come they were apprenticed first?!Things didn't seem to be going her way in Driftkit's world.The kit looked at Sheepnose wondering why they were apprenticed first."Sheepnose,why were Sedgekit and Galekit apprenticed first?I thought it would be at the same time,seeing as we're the same age."She meowed.Driftkit's amber eyes showed confusion she just didn't get it,she hadn't done anything wrong had she?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony.   Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sedgekit, Dawnkit, and Galekit's Apprentice Ceremony.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: