Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another Patrol (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Another Patrol (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Another Patrol (OPEN)   Another Patrol (OPEN) EmptyOctober 15th 2016, 12:38 pm

Auburnpaw grinned as she woke up from her sleep, deeply hoping to urge Thistlepaw up too so that they could patrol together. She carefully crept out of the den to find a afternoon sky glaring at her furiously to remind her how she hadn't done anything helpful today. She decided to depart for ampatrol as soon as possible, so she headed for the exit.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Another Patrol (OPEN)   Another Patrol (OPEN) EmptyOctober 15th 2016, 1:32 pm

Thistlepaw shifted as paw steps brought him from his sleeping state, he slowly opened his eyes, just in time to see Auburnpaw padding away towards the exit of camp. Is she patrolling? He thought, I should go with her... And with that the apprentice got to his paws as well, picking his way over to her.

Another Patrol (OPEN) RHCP_smolAnother Patrol (OPEN) RHCP2_smolAnother Patrol (OPEN) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Another Patrol (OPEN)   Another Patrol (OPEN) EmptyOctober 15th 2016, 1:53 pm

"Thistlepaw! I was hoping to run into you! Are you coming?" she pleaded with twinkling smile as she brushed her tail with the tomcat's. She really wanted to have some time alone with Thistlepaw, but it was a rule they had ro break in order to do that, so the young she-cat didn't want to make Thistlepaw look bad in front of his mentor.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Another Patrol (OPEN)   Another Patrol (OPEN) EmptyOctober 15th 2016, 3:05 pm

Thistlepaw smiled, "of course I'll be coming with you!" He replied, happy to see her so eager for him to join her. "We're going to need a warrior to come with us though," he added, making sure she didn't forget.

Another Patrol (OPEN) RHCP_smolAnother Patrol (OPEN) RHCP2_smolAnother Patrol (OPEN) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Another Patrol (OPEN)   Another Patrol (OPEN) EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 10:08 am

“I can go with you” Nightheart purred softly as she got on her feet and padded towards the two apprentices. She had been unsuccessfully trying to take a nap under the warm sun, as she had nothing to do in that specific moment, and she was sincerely starting to get bored. She had noticed the two apprentices earlier, but it wasn’t until they mentioned the need of a warrior for their patrol that she decided to go with them.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Another Patrol (OPEN)   Another Patrol (OPEN) EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 12:51 pm

Auburnpaw smiled, pleased that another warrior had showed up, and maybe because it was none of their mentors. "Great! Let's go!" she hurried the cats, brushing her tail to Thistlepaw and directing him to follow her in the lead.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Another Patrol (OPEN)   Another Patrol (OPEN) EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 1:39 pm

Thistlepaw turned to look at the older she-cat, glad to hear a warrior was interested in going with them. "Of course you can come, I mean, we couldn't have gone without a warrior anyway." He commented with a light smile, "should we get going then?" He turned to look at Auburnpaw now, flicking an ear in anticipation to practice his hunting.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Another Patrol (OPEN)   Another Patrol (OPEN) EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 9:53 pm

Nightheart chuckled softly as she followed Auburnpaw, it was always nice to go out in patrols with energetic apprentices like them, she just hoped to be able to keep them bot in check so they wouldn’t get in trouble. Her eyes landed on Thistlepaw as he spoke, nodding calmly “What kind of patrol you want to have?” Knowing whether they wanted to hunt or go to the border was always important, as it decided the route they would take when they left camp.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Another Patrol (OPEN)   Another Patrol (OPEN) EmptyOctober 18th 2016, 2:05 pm

Thistlepaw thought for a moment, he wanted to sharpen his hunting skills, to impress smokepelt, the deputy and his mentor. "He should focus on hunting," he replied genuinely. "I want to practice some more."

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Another Patrol (OPEN)   Another Patrol (OPEN) EmptyOctober 18th 2016, 2:34 pm

Auburnpaw hopped and dabbed a paw into thin air. "Hunting!!" she cheered, excited.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Another Patrol (OPEN)   Another Patrol (OPEN) EmptyOctober 18th 2016, 10:47 pm

Nightheart chuckled and nodded “Hunting it is then, I trust you know a good place?” She tilted her head as she asked, her smile never fading. She knew several good hunting spots in case the apprentices didn’t, but she wouldn’t mind to go to a place where they could feel comfortable while sharpening their hunting sills if they had it.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Patrol (OPEN)   Another Patrol (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Patrol (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1