Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]

Go down 
+3
Sunlit
Acrylic
Twitchinq
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 14:33

Sparrowpaw purred as her father licked her head, she was happy to tell her father about her new friend. Her two new friends.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 14:41

Morningshine's harsh gaze melted when she saw Stormstrike yellow gaze. It was hard not to be angry when he was around, especially since this was a reunion. She let her gaze drop to the forest floor, before looking up at Blacktwig. She couldn't lie. She shot Halfpaw another look before taking a breath.
"I'm fine, thanks," She replied, but her voice sounded monotone and it certainly did not seem fine, "You missed quite a lot actually. Halfpaw confided in me when she wanted to leave to find you, Stormstrike, but I told her that it was a bad idea. After an argument, I told her that she could not leave, at all, but she did anyway."
Halfpaw, who had been looking at her father, immediately looked away as soon as she was mentioned. Her father was bound to scold her now...

She nodded to finish her first report before she looked over at Blacktwig, flicking her tail towards the tom, "Well, there's this WindClan cat. Her name is Emberfall, apparently, and Blacktwig fell in love with her. And, guess what, they had kits. Four of them. Two are here in ThunderClan, Mottledpaw and Mothkit, and two are in WindClan, Flamekit and Auburnkit." Her spoke swiftly and it sounded as if she had no remorse. Even though she had forgiven Blacktwig, this still had to be said.

"Well, you've already met Sheeppaw. She was born to Mistywater very soon after you left. She used to have the sharpest tongue and the rudest attitude you've ever seen, but apparently she's had a change of heart, now. Oh, and, you've also met her mate, Pinewhisker." Morningshine explained, looking at both Sheeppaw and Pinewhisker in turn as she spoke about them.

"Swanpaw has no sister to be nice to anymore, Softpaw is dead. She was struck by a badger, the poor thing. And I have no doubt that she's in StarClan's hunting ground's now," She said, looking over at Swanpaw, who seemed as if she was trying to hold back a small whimper of grievance.

"Then of course, with you gone, I've had to try and handle all of this by myself. You've missed so much, and yet I had to experience it all. And it's not even all over yet." Morningshine said, her voice sharp. It was the same voice that she had used when she had discovered Blacktwig and Emberfall for the first time, harsh and cold. When she had finished padding around and explaining what had happened, she settled down beside Meadowlight and fixed Stormstrike with an expectant stare.

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 18:33

Mistywater looked at Morningshine "You realize many cats love other Clan cats?" she asked "No need" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 0:42

Pinewhisker gave the two unknown cats a polite nod as he was presented, then settled down, not very inteigued by the sudden familly gathering before him. He wasn't quite that related to them, and they didn't seem to need to know much of his either.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 11:20

Stormstrike listened to the news with pricked blue-gray ears. He had missed that much while he had been gone?
"Morninghsine, there's no need to sound so harsh." He said, his yellow gaze softening with concern. At her last sentence, Stormstrike sighed, "If I would've been here to see all of what you said, I would've helped you. Everyone could've helped you, Morningshine. Why do you blame me?" He asked, his voice serious.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 12:07

Blacktwig was trying desperately to listen to the events around him, but it was quite hard. To him, nobody seemed to be paying any attention to anything other than him and Emberfall's little fling for a moment, before he composed himself and decided that everything was going to be okay. Stormstrike, Halfpaw, and Morningshine seemed to be aggressive towards each other, for a reason that was unknown to Blacktwig. He just wanted them to settle.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Rainwhisper

Rainwhisper

Characters : Rainwhisper; Coldbreeze; Badgerstrike; Umberflame; Coalkit
Clan/Rank : Rainwhisper: Thunderclan/Warrior; Coldbreeze: Thunderclan/Warrior; Badgerstrike: Thunderclan/Warrior; Umberpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 16:33

OOC: Sorry guys I was really busy with school

IC: Coldbreeze wasn't told she'd be going on a patrol with most of her family, and of course went off hunting by herself when some cat told her after she had dropped her prey off home that she should run and meet her patrol. So of course she ran out into the forest but stopped to catch her breath halfway and then walked the rest of the way only to see they had forgotten about her again so she just walked home, without them even seeing her.

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 6985544_origI Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 White_snow___white_cat_iii_by_ace_of_finlandI Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 Cats-and-kittens-black-and-white-wallpaper-3 I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 Img_0011 I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNCGt475PpCigPCjOO9DEPm2mgpGamS7BucdZH_7yEYW7_J9MwLUf3LvBqnw
Rainwhisper(#6666ff) Coldbreeze(#66ccff) Badgerstrike(Bold) Umberflame(#663300) Coalkit(#999900)
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Oct 2016 - 12:32

(It's okay, Rain, school comes first!)

Morningshine lashed her tail, "You would be a bit ticked as well if you would've had to carry the entire team!" She said, referring to her family as a "team". But she hadn't had to carry them anyway, she was letting words come out of her mouth that she thought was true, but wasn't, and it was all fueled by fear, which was just another path to anger. She turned away from Stormstrike, sitting down near Swanpaw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halfpaw tried to hide her face from Stormstrike, she padded over to Blacktwig and pressed against her mentor, but it didn't feel awkward because they were cousins. Stormstrike still hadn't expressed any opinions on what Morningshine had said, but she was afraid that the first thing he would do was scold her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swanpaw blinked, shooting Morningshine a small glare, "He's right, no need to be so harsh." She muttered, but immediately stopped talking, sat up, and widened her eyes when she received a glare in return from Morningshine.

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Oct 2016 - 12:59

Blacktwig protectively curled his tail around his apprentice, not meeting Morningshine's angry gaze. She seemed to be fuming at every word, and it was as if, even if StarClan came down to give her nine lives, she wouldn't be satisfied. He shot a glance at Mistywater when Morningshine wasn't watching, but his fur still bristled. Stormstrike and his sister's reunion was going less than smoothly.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Oct 2016 - 14:52

Stormstrike noticed that Halfpaw seemed to be uncomfortable, and he padded over to her and Blacktwig, giving Halfpaw a lick between the ears.
"It's okay." He purred, softly tom her.
He then looked up at Morningshine, trying his best not to lash out at his sister in front of everyone. Plus, he didn't want to cause anymore unnecessary commotion, "Morningshine, I don't know what's happened to you, but I don't like it. I came back here expecting to see my family, and I have. Everyone's here, except for Coldbreeze. I'll see her back at camp, and I'm sure she'll still be normal. Morningshine, you're not normal. You're not you. That's who I wanted to see!" He said.

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 13:46

Morningshine flinched, as if she had been startled or even physically hurt. She opened her blue eyes wide, staring at her brother, before narrowing them out of anger.
"Fine. Go back, Stormstrike. Go back to camp, go see Coldbreeze and Shadekit, bring your daughters back, bring everyone back," She hissed, "Go have a happy little get-together. I'm the only one who actually cares about the seriousness of the situation. You must all be blind!"
Morningshine then whipped her head around to see Halfpaw, with Blacktwig's tail wrapped around her.
"Don't think that I haven't forgotten about your little feat, Halfpaw, She spat out the name as if it was poison in her mouth, "I'll see to it that your warrior ceremony is delayed for as many moons as it takes for you to learn your lesson. What you did was disrespectful!" She hissed, getting threateningly close to the tortoiseshell apprentice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halfpaw shrank back fearfully. She had never her aunt angry before. She met the angry blue gaze of Morningshine, but she didn't hold it for long. She didn't want to look anymore.
"I-I'm sorry, Morningshine, I...I just-" She broke off in a sob, her eyes brimmed with tears, and she lowered her head, before burying her face into Blacktwig's side, her shoulder's jerkily lifting and falling with another sob.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 15:52

Blacktwig felt Halfpaw's face bury into his fur, but he didn't meet Morningshine's gaze. He curled his tail tighter around Halfpaw, wreathing the tip gently around the tortoiseshell apprentice's neck. He sighed softly, but not enough for Morningshine to hear.

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 17:54

Stormstrike immediately made sure that Morningshine didn't get close enough to Halfpaw to inflict any physical harm, but he doubted that his sister would stoop so low as to do such a thing. He narrowed his yellow eyes, his tail lashing.
"Lay off of her, Morningshine, she did nothing wrong," He began, "As a matter of fact, I think that Halfpaw was very brave to come and find me."
He looked over his shoulder at Halfpaw sobbing into Blacktwig's side with a look of concern.
"If you even try to get Darkstar to delay my daughter's warrior ceremony, I'll make sure that you're put on apprentice duties until Halfpaw becomes a warrior, like she deserves. Right now, I think that Halfpaw has the spirit of a warrior, but you don't, your acting like a foolish kit."

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 4:59

Sparrowpaw growled at Morningshine "Stop! Stop it now!" she hissed "Morningshine, you shouldn't be a warrior! You never have treated anyone here with respect!" she growled "Halfpaw's better and she's an apprentice!" she hissed.

Mistywater looked at her sister "Stop it, Morningshine" she mewed deeply "This is not the warrior you are, making fun of some apprentice, you're better than that" she scolded.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Oct 2016 - 12:35

"Sparrowpaw!" Blacktwig exclaimed, alongside a venomous hiss. "She has earned her name." His fur bristled. Despite what Morningshine did, he did still deeply care about her, and believed her to be honourable in ways. "You cannot shame her for being through what she has." Blacktwig spat. The fur on his shoulders was raised very high with ferocity.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next