Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]

Go down 
+3
Sunlit
Acrylic
Twitchinq
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 4:56

Mistywater smiled "And I'll make sure that a raindrop won't go in your eyes" she purred with a smile "Thank you" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 4:57

"No, thank you." Blacktwig purred, with a comforting nuzzle to his mother's cheek. He smiled, and padded on, his gaze on the trail ahead of him.

OOC: I need to go for school.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 12:09

At that moment, the bushes began to rattle and shake back and forth abnormally, before an enormous badger emerged. It's fangs were bared and it swung it's muzzle around, and looking at each member of the patrol with it's beady black eyes. It seemed ready to rip up a cat it's razor sharp claws. A growl noise was rising up in it's throat.

---

Sheeppaw fixed the badger with a cold glare, snarling. Her claws instinctively slid out and she arched her back, fluffing up her already fluffy fur to make herself look two times bigger. There was obviously going to be a fight and Sheeppaw did not want to seem like prey. The badger lifted a paw and aimed a blow at her, Sheeppaw let out a shriek, jumping back before she could be crushed,

---

Stormstrike paused as he heard a scream coming from somewhere near. His ears lifted and he looked around, senses alert. It sounded as if some cat was in trouble. There was badger scent all around this area.
"Halfpaw, stay behind me." He said, before speeding up his pace.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 12:15

Pinewhisker's eyes widened as the badger appeared from the bushes, and he leapt so he could be next to Sheeppaw. He knew she could fight, but he was still always worrying on her. He moved his attention away and instead tried to focus on the badger. The warrior made himself look bigger to the enemy and hissed at it furiously. Maybe it'll back off.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 13:08

Blacktwig defensively blocked Mistywater off from the badger, growling furiously with his back arched in the air. The young warrior's eyes flared with anger and ferocity. He could see its painted black-and-white shape draw neared to him, and he hissed at it, fluffing out his fur. He glanced worriedly at Pinewhisker and Sheeppaw, before returning his gaze to the menace; the badger.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 14:17

Halfpaw shivered in fear as she stayed behind her father, just like she had been asked to do. The badger scent was almost overwhelming. What if they were hurting some of her Clanmates? The tortoiseshell began to worry as she followed Stormstrike through the territory and towards the source of the scream, which she had heard clearly as well. The fur on the back of her neck rose as she heard the growl of a badger, and she tried not to act like a whimpering kit with it's tail beneath it's legs, yet she stood closer to Stormstrike as they seemed to get closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morningshine immediately stood in front of Swanpaw and Sparrowpaw, hissing violently. This badger was not going to harm any of her family. She let her claws unsheathe and she bared her teeth at the threatening predator in front of them.
"Nobody make any sudden movements...unless you're attacking." She told the patrol, softly, through gritted teeth. She didn't dare to flinch, move, or even let her eyes wander in the slightest. It was, however, almost physically painful to stare straight into the dark and beady eyes of the badger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swanpaw was immediately snapped out of her thoughts. Her eyes widened and she cowered slightly. She wasn't that afraid of the badger, she wanted to fight it and help defend her Clanmates and her family, but the shock of it appearing was enough and she felt as if her heart was beating furiously in her chest.
"Morningshine, what do we do?" Swanpaw said, trying not to raise her voice to a pitiful wail. She unsheathed her claws just in case she needed to quickly defend herself, or offensively fight the badger.

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 17:04

Meadowlight's eyes widened in fear for a split second before her expression turned to cold anger and determination. How dare you threaten my family! She thought angrily as she stepped slightly in front of her brother and mom, coming to stand next to Morningshine. She growled furiously, fluffing her calico tabby pelt out as she watched the black and white animal intently for any movement towards her family or herself. She nodded to Morningshine and unsheathed her claws when she told them not to move unless they were attacking.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 Sign_s13
I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 17:24

Blacktwig wanted to slither in front of his sister protectively, however, he stayed behind, yet unsheathed his claws if anything were to happened. His ears flattened, and he crouched, pressing his stomach against the ground. His gaze pierced the air, staring at the badger aggressively.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Oct 2016 - 17:50

Sparrowpaw hissed at Morningshine "I can fight on my own! I was taught!" she growled, unsheathing her claws.

Mistywater growled at the creature, she unsheathed her claws but didn't speak. She didn't expect this to happen...Not today.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 1:08

Pinewhisker kept his ground steady next to Sheeppaw, growling furriously at the badger. "Spparowpaw, keep yourmego for yourself!" the warrior ordered furiously and then creeped arpund the badger, adjusting himself so he could jump on it's flank. The tom crouched, and then caught Blacktwig's eye quietly, hoping he would do the same, sl they could surprise the badger.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 3:07

Stormstrike could tell he was getting close because the badger scent was getting even stronger. He crouched down beside a bush that was right next to the cats and he lifted his head slightly so his eyes could scan the situation. It was a patrol of ThunderClan cats and, of course, a badger. He could recognize most of the cats on this patrol, because they were all related to him somehow.
Blacktwig, Meadowlight, Mistywater, Morningshine, Sparrowpaw, Swanpaw. He then saw Sheeppaw and Pinewhisker, and tilted his blue-gray head, wondering who they were. Yet, he snapped back into reality as the badger snarled once again. Stormstrike wasn't going to let this badger harm his family.
"Go around to the other side, Halfpaw. Attack from there." He whispered to his daughter. After waiting for Halfpaw to do what he said, he leaped out of the bushes, heading straight for the badger.

---

Sheeppaw looked back at Sparrowpaw, eyes cold, "You can fight, hooray!" She said, sarcastically, "But this badger can kill you!"
She looked back at the badger again, noticing that it was swinging a huge paw towards Meadowlight and Blacktwig. She watched, wondering how the two littermates would retaliate to the predator's approaching blow. Sheeppaw, swinging her head around again, noticed a strange blue-gray tom attacking the badger from the left. She hissed.
We don't also need rogues to handle... She thought.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 3:24

Morningshine looked back at Sparrowpaw, the youngest apprentice in this group.
"We just don't want you to get hurt." She told her niece, her voice low so she didn't distract the badger. She could see a shadow looming over her, the shadow of the badger's massive paw as it hurtled towards Blacktwig and Meadowlight, who were extremely near her.
"Watch ou-" But she paused her warning as the badger let out a deep bellow as a cat attacked him. At first, Morningshine couldn't tell who this cat was. She growled. They already had badgers, they didn't need strange rogues or loners to help them.
"I got the rogue, everyone else, keep this badger in line." She hissed, before tackling Stormstrike. Of course, she didn't know it was her brother as she tumbled through the undergrowth with him.

❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️

Halfpaw followed her father's orders without question and slinked around to the other side of the badger. She didn't attack right from the bushes, she padded out of them, calmly and silently, vibrant amber gaze on the badger. Yet, right when she stepped out, she saw her father being attacked by...Morningshine? Why would she do that to her own littermate?
"Father!?" She called, worriedly. She then noticed Sparrowpaw towards the back of the group. Halfpaw wasn't going to attack alone. She slowly padded over to her sister, so that the badger wouldn't react to the quick movement. She didn't exchange any words with Sparrowpaw, she just nodded at the she-cat with a small smile that disappeared as soon as she looked back at the badger.

~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️

Swanpaw blinked in shock, watching Morningshine tackle the blue-gray tom. She didn't get enough time to look at Stormstrike, because he had been attacked. She sighed, pushing that thought away and looking back at the badger, before looking over at Halfpaw, who had verbally announced her presence. She was back? At a time like this? Did that mean that that blue-gray cat was...Stormstrike?

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 4:37

Blacktwig bared his fangs at the badger's approach, taking a few steps back to retaliate before coming right back up with Pinewhisker. Panting, the tom looked around. Everyone was there, yet a few figures stood out. As if they weren't there before. Stormstrike! Halfpaw! He thought with surprise, glad to see his uncle and apprentice again. But he still had to focus on the badger. He thought he could dodge it, but he wasn't all that swift.

BADGER used HEAVY BLOW on BLACKTWIG (Dealing 30 damage)

BADGER:
120/120 HP
320/320 SP

BLACKTWIG:
15/45 HP
160/160 SP

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 5:26

Mistywater looked as Blacktwig attacked the badger, she looked back at Sparrowpaw and back at the badger, she hissed and looked straight inside of the badgers gaze. She began her attack, she reared up on her fear and went down, then to run towards her opponent and clawing its stomach, she looked at the rest of the patrol, wondering who would fight next, or even if the badger would.

Mistywater used Belly Rake dealing 20 damage.

Mistywater:
60/60 HP
190/200 SP

Badger:
100/120 HP
320/320 SP

Blacktwig:
15/45 HP
160/160 SP

Sparrowpaw looked at Pinewhisker and hissed, she then looked at Sheeppaw "Well you know what?" she growled "Why would my little life matter if I have someone you don't notice with me! I'm different and you all know!" she hissed as she turned over to the badger and pawed its face, she then went into the bushes to retreat, then coming back later, running towards the badger at full force and running straight into the animal.

Sparrowpaw used Lightning Strike dealing 19 damage.

Sparrowpaw:
20/20 HP
25/60 SP

Mistywater:
60/60 HP
190/200 SP

Badger:
71/120 HP
320/320 SP

Blacktwig:
15/45 HP
160/160 SP
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 6:07

Pinewhisker leapt at the badger and slided under it, raking at it's belly with a satisfied yet concentrated grin. He cqught a slight sight of Blacktwig somewhere getting a harsh blow from the badger, and he spat in distress, now that his help was gone. The badger whipped around to look at him with beady eyes as he stood back it, his claws stained with blood.

Pinewhisker used BELLY RAKE on BADGER, dealing 17 DAMAGE and costing 10 STAMINA

PINEWHISKER

45/45 HP
150/160 SP

BADGER

54/120 HP
320/320 SP

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next