Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]

Go down 
+3
Sunlit
Acrylic
Twitchinq
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 12:57

Swanpaw snarled, leaping toward's the badger and slicing at it's muzzle and face with her unsheathed claws, hissing in the process.

Swanpaw used Front Paw Strike on Badger dealing 14 HP and costing 10 SP.

Swanpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Sparrowpaw
20/20 HP
25/60 SP

Mistywater
60/60 HP
190/200 SP

Badger
57/120 HP
320/320 SP

Blacktwig
15/45 HP
160/160 SP

Pinewhisker
45/45 HP
150/169 SP

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Halfpaw followed the lead of the other cats that were fighting. She made her way halfway up a nearby tree, before flinging herself down upon the badger, front claws first.

Halfpaw used Tree Spring on Badger dealing 17 HP and costing 25 SP.

Halfpaw
20/20 HP
55/80 SP

Swanpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Sparrowpaw
20/20 HP
25/60 SP

Mistywater
60/60 HP
190/200 SP

Badger
40/120 HP
320/320 SP

Blacktwig
15/45 HP
160/160 SP

Pinewhisker
45/45 HP
150/169 SP

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 14:07

Blacktwig whimpered from the gash on his muzzle, which sent a searing pain like a fire down to his nose. He backed up, wanting to attack. However, his muscles ached and he felt significantly weaker. His tail waved desperately as he stepped up again, huffing as he raised a forepaw. He leapt with all of his might.

BLACKTWIG used JUMPING STRIKE on BADGER (dealing 18 damage and costing 20 stamina)

BLACKTWIG
15/45 HP
140/160 SP

BADGER
32/120 HP
320/320 SP

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 14:24

Mistywater had enough as her Clanmates attacked, only one more move after this and this creature would be defeated. She walked back and then began to run as fast as she could, she hadn't used this move since she had last trained! She leaped up into the air and bowled down the badger and rolled over, standing back up after and signaling a warrior or apprentice to use their final blow.

Mistywater used Jumping Strike dealing 20 damage.

Halfpaw
20/20 HP
55/80 SP

Swanpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Sparrowpaw
20/20 HP
25/60 SP

Mistywater
60/60 HP
170/200 SP

Blacktwig

15/45 HP
140/160 SP

Pinewhisker
45/45 HP
150/169 SP

Badger
12/120 HP
320/320 SP
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 14:52

Pinewhisker gritted his teeth with pleasure as the badger was giving out, so he used the opportunity to slide under it once again and rake his claws in it's scarred belly. The badger stared to wobbke on it's feet and Pinewhisker had to roll over quickly not to get stomped over by the animal. Then the badger turned, snarling with anger and fled.

YAY, WE WON

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 15:19

Stormstrike yowled as he was tackled by a fluffy she-cat, and it had been a sudden surprise. How could someone in this patrol attack him? As Morningshine and Stormstrike stopped grappling with each other, the blue-gray tom stood up, fur standing on end.
"What is your proble-" He paused, meeting the she-cat's bright blue eyes, "Morningshine?" Was the next thing that he asked, tilting his head. His yellow eyes were wide. He had just attack his own sister and he had just attacked her. How did that even happen?

---

Sheeppaw grinned triumphantly as the badger ran off even though she didn't do anything and padded over to Blacktwig, worry in her blue eyes on her injured brother's behalf.
"Are you okay?" The white she-cat asked, quietly, with concern evident in her voice.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 15:51

Morningshine gasped as she was thrown off, but quickly spun around to look at the tom. Once she finally got to see Stormstrike, without him moving around, she blinked in surprise. Had she really just attacked her own brother? She felt her heart began to flutter. Stormstrike was...back? The fluffy she-cat didn't respond, she just padded backwards, out of the bushes, and then turned around to face the patrol, seeing that the badger was gone. She also noticed that Halfpaw was there. The first thing she did was scowl at the tortoiseshell. Inside, she was extremely happy to see Stormstrike's daughter again, but she had disobeyed Morningshine and left anyway. She didn't want to be angry at Halfpaw...she didn't know why she was

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halfpaw shook her fur, smiling as the badger ran off. She then looked up to see Morningshine shooting her a cold glare. The she-cat immediately averted her gaze to look somewhere else, eyes glittering with the guilt she felt. She knew she shouldn't of ran off, but she felt as if finding her father was the right thing to do. There had to be some sort of way to break the ice with her aunt again. Her amber gaze then lowered to look at her paws. Why was she look so sad? She had just returned to her Clan and help fight off a badger...what could be better than that?
"I-I've missed you all..." She muttered. softly, still not meeting anyone's gaze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swanpaw grinned at Halfpaw, nudging her gently, "What's the matter?"
"Nothing...nothing at all."
"Something's wrong." Swanpaw pressed on.
"Where's Stormstrike?"
Swanpaw sighed, but smirked. She knew that Halfpaw was just trying to change the conversation, apparently she didn't want to answer, and if she didn't want to answer than Swanpaw was probably not going to get a response. She decided not to waste her breath. The badger fight had been exhausting and she was breathing quickly, but the adrenaline rush had been great!

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 18:00

Blacktwig blinked at his sister, the desperation fading from his eyes. "I'm fine... Just tired." He panted, giving his sister a nod. The tomcat smiled with gratitude. "Thank you, Sheeppaw." He said gratefully.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 18:04

Mistywater looked at her son, she sighed and padded over, nudging her sister over "We defeated the badger" she brightened.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 18:08

Blacktwig glanced around to see Halfpaw and Stormstrike. He wasn't mad, rather confused as always to see that Morningshine had such aggression towards his apprentice, and her niece. He limped over, giving them a fatigued nod.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed 5 Oct 2016 - 22:04

Ponewhisker frowned at Blacktwig as he limped to the unknown cats, and he hissed. "And they are?" he questioned the tomcat with a quiet whisper.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 4:11

"They used to be in our clan," Blacktwig rasped to the hostile tom, sitting down with a thud. He took a glance around, to see if Sheeppaw were to challenge Stormstrike and Halfpaw.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 4:51

Sparrowpaw swallowed hard as she had just seen her father. He had just returned. What would he think of her now? Pity? She stood still, silent.

Mistywater looked over to see her sibling, Stormstrike and rushed over "Stormstrike!" she purred.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 4:57

Blacktwig smiled at the sight of reunion between his mother and Stormstrike. His eyes lit up with joy. The badger was defeated, now Halfpaw and Stormstrike returned... It seemed as if his life were taking a turn for the better.

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 14:24

Stormstrike nuzzled Mistywater, grinning widely, "I've missed you so much. All of you." He said, beginning to purr as well. He loved his family, and it was more than amazing to see them again. After moving away from Mistywater, her padded over to Sparrowpaw, "You must certainly have grown," He began, "Into an amazing apprentice. I couldn't ask for better kits." Stormstrike told her, giving his daughter a swift lick over the head. He then headed over to Swanpaw, looking down at the white kit. He knew that she was Gentlenose's daughter, "Hey, squirt," He began, "Hopefully you're still treating still your sister nicely." The blue-gray tom said, pretending the scold her, before putting on a grin to signify that it was just a joke. He nodded at both Meadowlight and Blacktwig. They had changed a bit since he was gone, but, it wasn't like nobody hadn't.
"It's been a while, you two, but I doubt you've gotten yourselves into any trouble." He said, with a wink. Obviously, he was unaware of Blacktwig meeting with Emberfall, and them having kits together, but he was bound to find out soon. His eyes then landed on Pinewhisker and Sheeppaw.
"Hello," He began, "Honestly, I've never seen you two before. Do you mind telling me what your names are?"
"That's Pinewhisker, and I'm Sheeppaw. I'm Mistywater's daughter, so I guess your my uncle. Pinewhisker is Cloverpool's son, but, not by blood."
"You're Mistywater's daughter?" Stormstrike asked, before shooting Mistywater a warm smile.
"Yes."
Stormstrike was surprised by the cat by the name of Sheeppaw's sharp responses, but he shrugged it off.

There was one last person that he had to greet, and he knew that it was Morningshine. He slowly padded over to her, keeping the same warm smile on his face. He paused when he was a couple of mouse-lengths away from her, and he let his yellow gaze meet her blue gaze.
"Morningshine," He began, "Are you okay?" He asked, concerned, seeing that she had been shooting Halfpaw an angry glance.
"Wanna tell me what I missed when I was gone?" He offered, his large smile shrinking a bit.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 14:27

Blacktwig felt fear well up inside of him at Stormstrike's words, and remembered Morningshine's mention. If Stormstrike were to find out, he'd be even more disappointed. Blacktwig stared off for a moment, before jerking suddenly to face Stormstrike, grinning widely, to make it seem like a thought-out ruse. "Hah! Scared ya, didn't I?" He asked. He stood up straight when the tom padded over to Morningshine, remaining silent now for the siblings' reunion.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]   I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Think About You, Love You, and I'm Filled with Pride [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next