Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:27 am

She nodded "What about you Blacktwig? Anything new happen to you?" The she-cat asked, she had missed having company and found this rather nice.

Bat looked down at his healing paw as the cold wind of Leaffall ruffled his fur.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:33 am

"I had kits," Blacktwig said, not informing Pepper on who the mother was. "They're beautiful. Their names are Mothkit, a she-kit, Mottledkit, a she-kit, Auburnkit, a she-kit, and finally, Flamekit, a tom." Blacktwig listed, welling up with pride as he said each of the names aloud with a small smile.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 8:18 am

Pepper chuckled softly. "Mistywater must be all over them.." She mewed. "How is everyone? Last time I talked to Scorchfrost he had been injured." Pepper asked.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 8:26 am

"Everyone's thriving, but everyone's in a rush to get food," Blacktwig mewed, with an amused sparkle in his eyes. His expression turned worrisomely solemn as he continued. "There have been a few deaths... Silkkit..." He reported sadly. He perked up slightly, but his face wasn't as bright as you'd expect. "Scorchfrost's mainly healed. Dreamleaf helped him with his injury." The sable tom explained, looking happier now.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 9:45 am

"There's plenty of troubles here as well but I'm glad Scorchfrost is okay.." She looked away. "I really miss him now.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 3:01 pm

Blacktwig winced, curling up with his grandmother and giving her a reassuring nuzzle. "He'll come back soon," he mewed, his voice skipping over like a trill. He added something swiftly. "I hope," he murmured.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:32 am

She nodded and smiled at the action. "I might go live with twolegs soon. If my legs don't heal enough at least. Besides, I don't want to keep you away from your kits." Pepper mewed, "They'll grow up before you know it, enjoy it while it lasts."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Blacktwig seemed worried at Pepper's first statement. She can't go live with Twolegs! He thought. Yet, before he could open his mouth to speak, the second part came like the peaceful crashing of a wave into his ears. His kits. The corners of his mouth curled into a smile, soft and jolly. "Doesn't seem like it," he purred. "Mottledkit's quite the pawful."

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:16 pm

"Hah! You're telling me.. You're my daughter's kit. It goes by without you knowing, trust me." Pepper mewed, kneading the hay with her paws, a habit she had developed when she had been with her kits. She did it when she thought about things that unsettled her.

"I can stay."
Bat mewed, not looking at them but rather to the moor.
"I don't have anything else to do."
His sentences were blunt, nonchalant and without much emotion in them.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:18 pm

"Yeah, Mothkit and Mottledkit are feisty, but Mistywater loves em." Blacktwig purred, before looking towards Bat. He settled down a bit from his excitement, his gaze following the young black tom's. "What do you mean?" Blacktwig asked, tilting his head with slight confusion.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:25 pm

"Twolegs are unpredictable, they might just put you down when they find you."
He said sternly, looking at the two of them.
"So, I can stay here in the barn and help you both out. She can't hunt for herself and you have kits."
His sharp blue gaze shifted between them.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:30 pm

"I've had Morningshine help out, and I'm sure me being gone won't be a problem," Blacktwig began, glancing at them squarely. The sickly sweet scent of rotting wood seeped into his nostrils, making him uncomfortable, yet he continued on. His eyes were glazed with distaste at the smell. "But, I wonder what I can do." He then shifted his entire body to Bat. "And Bat, I agree. No one knows what Twolegs might do." He meowed. He cast a warning stare over his shoulder at Pepper. "It's just my input, but I don't think you should go with them," he suggested pointedly.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:34 pm

Pepper sighed and kneaded the ground again. "If this works out I won't have to.. Gold dissapeared not too long ago, I don't know if my training is enough to heal me. It might be a chance I will need to take."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:38 pm

Blacktwig blinked sympathetically. Then, abruptly, his eyes shone. "Gold? She's Goldpaw now," He stated with surprise. "She's in RiverClan." He said.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:44 pm

Pepper went quiet at the news. The clear fury erupted in her.
"RiverClan?"
An emerald blaze shone in her eyes.
"She left us! While I was in grief she just left? How could she think that was okay?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]   A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Spark [only Dimmeh gets special treatment and can post]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next