Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In The Moorlands (open patrol)

Go down 
+3
Inky Pawprints
Sombra
bunjamin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

In The Moorlands (open patrol) Empty
PostSubject: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) EmptySun 11 Sep 2016 - 5:27

Rabitpaw was pretty anxious, but also excited, as she stood by the exit of the camp. She was thinking about rounding up some cats for a patrol, do some helpful stuff around camp without needing to be supervised by Smokepelt. The she-cat hoped her mentor would be proud of that. So she had announced the dozing apprentices that they could come, and maybe a warrior will come, too.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) EmptySun 11 Sep 2016 - 5:58

Heatherpaw noticed Rabbitpaw standing by the camp entrance, and assumed she was going on a patrol. Life wasn't so hectic as of late, and she'd had more time to focus on her training, think, and most importantly, relax. Everything had settled down - mostly - after the Dark Forest's defeat, but she knew a lot of the Clan still didn't quite trust Emberpaw and herself because of Saltpelt. She'd been working as hard as she could to prove she was not like her mother. Was Rabbitpaw one of those cats who thought that? She'd never really been close with her, so it was likely that she didn't really trust her. Still, Heatherpaw padded over and dipped her head slightly in greeting.
"Hello, Rabbitpaw. You're going on a patrol?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

In The Moorlands (open patrol) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 7:14

Nightheart padded towards the two apprentices at the entrance of the camp. She wasn’t planning on going out on patrols that specific day, but she changed her mind as soon as she saw that Heatherpaw was going. To be fully sincere she was one of the cats that couldn’t help but feel terribly doubtful of Saltpelt’s kits after all what happened during the Dark Forest reign. She knew that Saltpelt had been her aunt and mentor, but the resentment that had planted its dark seed in her heart after she took over the clan had bloomed and led to hatred, a hatred that she probably would never be able to fully overcome.

“Mind if I join you?” She tried to sound calm and relaxed, but even if in her voice and actions no clues could be picked on, her eyes were mostly focused on Heatherpaw even if she knew that Rabbitpaw was the one gathering the cats. Part of her wanted to join the patrol to finally be able to trust her, realize that all her doubts were just the work of her imagination guided by a senseless hatred towards a dead cat, but deep inside she was fearful to let her go on a patrol with only Rabbitpaw as her companion, only to see her returning alone and with blood stained claws.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 9:34

Rabbitpaw dipped her head as Heatherpaw joined her. She heard about the she-cat's dark past and her mother, Saltpelt, but she really wanted to ignire. The young apprentice needed at least a chance to prove herself. "Yes, this is my first patrol without Smokepelt." she announced, shy but proud as well.

She spotted Nightheart coming to them, and she suspected she wanted to join them. Dipping her head to the warrior as well, she turned herself to face them both. "We should go out hunting, we aren't too many." she suggested and took the lead out of camp.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 12:05

Cedarfur and Smokepelt padded over to the apprentices, since both of their apprentices just so happened to be going on the same patrol. "Mind if we come?" the tall warrior meowed with a smile, giving a dip of his head to his daughter. He was proud of how she coped with not having a mother, and it always made him happy to know that she was going great as a warrior.

~~~

Making his way to Rabbitpaw, the deputy gave a small purr. "You can't get away from me that easily," the dark grey warrior meowed teasingly, hoping that it as okay if he tagged along. I'll just have to stay quiet, this is probably a good time to assess what she knows, without me giving her any hints.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

In The Moorlands (open patrol) VHQrlk5
In The Moorlands (open patrol) 1QYZaRo

In The Moorlands (open patrol) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 12:10

Sandypaw emerged from the apprentices den sleepily. She had been wanting to go on a patrol and was hoping to get up early enough to join the first one. She spotted a group about to head out and raced over to them, "Wait! Can I come too?" she asked hopefully glancing at the others before spotting her father and giving him a cheerful, but slightly sleepy, smile.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
In The Moorlands (open patrol) Sign_s13
In The Moorlands (open patrol) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 14:08

Emberpaw had been messing around near a play she liked to practice playing and whatnot, she looked over to see a late patrol forming and decided to go. When she had spare time she always loved to go onto patrols.

Racing over the apprentice quickly asked "I would also like to join" she mewed, sounding out of breath since she had just been playing around.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 15:42

Falconstone followed his apprentice, Sandypaw. "This looks like a good patrol?" he awkwardly asked, avoiding his grandfather's gaze. Did he miss his son?

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
In The Moorlands (open patrol) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 17:34

Rabbitpaw's turned around to face her mentor, a bit startled to see him, and at the same time embarrassed, for he had caught her saying that. But hopefully, he wasn't mad, but amused. She nodded shyly and turned to see many cats have gathered quickly.

"Should we form two patrols and go around the border?" she asked the older warriors.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 18:47

Cedarfur turned around to the few voices only to see Falconstone. Avoiding the tom's gaze, he didn't want this patrol to be ruined by the memories of his son. Kestrelstorm... he had so much potential, but as always, he was arrogant and didn't use the right judgement, even when the right thing to do was as clear as day. Letting out a soft sigh, the tall tom turned to the crowd of apprentices, and looked to Smokepelt, wondering what his nephew would say.

~~~

Giving a nod to Rabbitpaw, he looked to the patrol. "I think that's a good idea. How about Rabbitpaw, Emberpaw, Nightheart, and I head towards the Thunderpath and Cedarfur, Heatherpaw, Falconstone, and Sandypaw head towards the gorge? We'll meet up at the border near Fourtreers," the tom meowed, looking to Rabbitpaw with a smile. He hoped that he chose good groups for patrols and didn't miss any cat. With everything said and done, he started to trot out of camp, making sure his side of the patrol was following.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

In The Moorlands (open patrol) VHQrlk5
In The Moorlands (open patrol) 1QYZaRo

In The Moorlands (open patrol) Molex311
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 19:01

Emberpaw looked at Smokepelt as he spoke, she heard her name called as they were told to go the Thunderpath while the other group heads towards the gorge and they both meet at Fourtrees. She nodded Sounds good to me she told herself in her mind, she honestly didn't want to say it allowed since she didn't feel like it was right for some reason, she could just tell she would feel weird if she had said that aloud to everyone else on the patrol.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016 - 19:17

Rabbitpaw noded as Smokepelt made up the patrols and she was imediately flooded by excitement. She will be going near a Thunderpath, do she felt sorry for her nose, but it was okay, she had to be cool with it. The she-cat nodded and waited for Nightheart's group to round up on one side of the camp exit.

"Emberpaw, hey." she purred when she passed the she-cat, smiling softly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 7:23

Nightheart nodded respectfully as she followed the deputy closely behind, her gaze landing on Emberpaw most of the time. She wasn’t exactly pleased by having to let Heatherpaw out of her range of vision, but with her father on that patrol she was confident that there wouldn’t be any troubles this time.

He felt a lump on her throat as a fight inside her was fought between the part of her that couldn’t trust Saltpelt’s kits, firmly believing that they would turn against the clan at the smallest possible chance, and the part that wanted to trust them, claiming that all her suspicions were just part of her imagination, plus, even if she did not want to admit it they were her cousins and she had to protect them…unlike she did with Sootkit. After the day her sister disappeared she had spent full days and nights looking for her literally everywhere, but all her efforts were completely in vain.

Shaking those thoughts away she quickly caught up with the group, as she had slowed down significantly with the memory of her disappeared sister.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 14:21

Emberpaw looked at Smokepaw and smiled "Hey Rabbitpaw" she mewed with a playful gleam in her eyes. She slowly began to notice that Nightheart had been staring at her, she turned her head and looked at the she-cat for a long moment, she knew what she was thinking and wasn't too happy about it, she still did nothing though.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) EmptyWed 14 Sep 2016 - 15:19

Sandypaw listened as her dad divided up the groups and was a little disappointed she wasn't in his group. She wanted to show him what all she had learned so far, but oh well. Maybe next time. she told herself before turning to face her mentor, Falconstone. She noticed the awkwardness between him and Cedarfur and she tilted her head slightly, wondering what was going on before shaking her head slightly. doesnt matter. It's none of my business. she told herself as she padded alongside him, her blue eyes taking in everything in awe. She usually wasn't shy, but she was for some reason around her mentor. She didn't wanna say anything stupid and make him think she was hare-brained, so she stayed silent, glancing at him every so often.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
In The Moorlands (open patrol) Sign_s13
In The Moorlands (open patrol) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Moorlands (open patrol)   In The Moorlands (open patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Moorlands (open patrol)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: