Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch] Empty
PostSubject: Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch]   Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch] EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 8:46 pm

At the edges of the camp, a ginger tom watched with keen eyes as the camp guards changed as per the usual roster. He was itching to go out, to see something beyond the camp that confined him. He even had a plan, there was a small hole in the bramble wall near the entrance. If he could just get two cats to help him, he really thought that he had a shot at getting out. But, of course, his siblings would tattle on him, especially Flamekit who thought he was mouse-brained. If his mother found out, he'd be grounded in the nursery till he was six moons old.

With an annoyed huff, he buried his muzzle in his forepaws, looking forlornly at the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch]   Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch] EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 9:29 pm

On the opposite side of camp was a small white kit who was chasing a leaf that kept being blown around in the breeze. Swankit had been sitting by her sister Softkit only a while ago, but of course she just had to follow the leaf and see where it would take her. She stopped for only a moment, glancing back at Softkit, "Come on, Softkit! Have some fun for a change!" The kit called, before leaping back after the leaf. It had blown quite far away now, but she was determined to trap it in one leap. She crouched down low, before springing off the ground. She thought she had gone quite far, but it wasn't far at all. Instead of catching the leaf, like she had hoped, Swankit ended up falling into and tackling a ginger kit instead.

Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch] 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch]   Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:16 pm

Softkit shook her head as her sister's attention span was destroyed by a leaf. A simple little leaf. Sure, some leaves were really pretty to look at and examine, but what's the point of chasing one and trying to tear it down from it's flight? When her sister called to her, she just blinked, her tail wrapping around her paws.
"Maybe you should calm down, Swankit...just relax..." She said, but it was barely higher than an audible murmur. When her sister crashed into another kit, she winced, shaking her head once again before padding after Swankit. Her bi-colored tail stood tall in the air as she stopped beside the two. She opened her jaws to say something, but thought against it, and quickly shut her mouth, but she did shoot her sister an exasperated glance.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch] Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch]   Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Lost in thought, Foxkit didn't have any hope of a chance of dodging Swankit. When the white she-kit fell on him, all he could do was yowl in surprise and flail in a rather undignified manner, his paws batting to shove her off. "Wha?" He meowed, before wriggling out from underneath her and shaking himself to resettle his fluffed up ginger pelt that now had dirt embedded in it. "What was that for, Swankit?" Foxkit grumbled, his yellow eyes shooting daggers as he groomed his now messed up fur with long licks. He was already feeling a little annoyed that his plans for adventure were dashed, he didn't exactly need anything else ruining his day. He was getting too old for kittish behaviour, he was nearly four moons now, practically a warrior in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch]   Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:23 pm

Swankit glanced at Foxkit with a half amused and half apologetic look.
"Sorry, Foxkit!" She said, "I wasn't watching where I was going!" She said, shaking her head and letting a tiny laugh escape her jaws.
She shrugged, a playful smile still plastered onto her muzzle.
"But really, half of the other kits I tackle don't respond so negatively like you do!" Swankit said, "Are both you and Softkit afraid of having fun?" She asked, her head tilting to the left in curiosity.

Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch] 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch]   Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 6:40 pm

Softkit avoided the gazes of both her sister and Foxkit, and her tail swished back and forth across the ground. At Swankit's comment, she lowered her head even more.
"I'm not afraid of fun..." She said in her normal quiet and timid voice.
Nobody could be afraid of fun, right? Softkit wasn't afraid of it, she knew how to have fun and she could if she wanted to.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch] Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch]   Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch] Empty

Back to top Go down

Show me the world [For Acrylic/Twitch]
Page 1 of 1