Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let me show you the world~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Let me show you the world~ Empty
PostSubject: Let me show you the world~   Let me show you the world~ EmptyThu 14 Dec 2017 - 21:54

Swiftstep walked into the nursery with a happy kick in his step. His throat let out a few deep purrs. Today he was going to show his adopted daughters around camp and maybe a few steps outside of the camp. He looked around for the small bundles of black and white with ginger. Once he spotted them, he walked up to them and prodded them gently with a paw. "Ivykit and Poppykit, wake up darlings. Time to go explore the camp!" he purred.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Let me show you the world~   Let me show you the world~ EmptyFri 15 Dec 2017 - 10:47

Poppykit blinked as her thoughts were interrupted. She looked up at her adoptive father with wide eyes. "Explore the camp?" she exclaimed. "What are we waiting for? Come on, Ivykit!" Poppykit bounced on her paws as she waited for her sister to get up.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
raven_hollow

raven_hollow

Characters : [I]vykit [F]allenkit
Clan/Rank : [I] Windclan kit [F] shadowclan kit
Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Let me show you the world~   Let me show you the world~ EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 22:11

Ivykit jumped up hearing that they where going to explore the camp, she had always wanted to go exploring and now they could. "coming, poppykit!" she said looking at them both with wide eyes. she was excited to go and explore, seeing as all she had known was the nursery and what is inside of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Let me show you the world~   Let me show you the world~ EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 3:11

Swiftstep let out an amused purr. He loved his energetic bundles of fluff. The tom exited the nursery and flicked his tail for the girls to step out. Once they were out he gave them a few moments to take in all the sights. "Now girls, would you like to go play? Or would you like a tour of the camp?" he asked gently.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Let me show you the world~   Let me show you the world~ EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 6:30

Poppykit gazed around at the camp, amazed by the number of cats there. "I don't care, just as long as we do something! she mewed energetically. "I want to meet everyone!" She flicked her tail back and forth in excitement. There was so much to do! And she could do even more once she was an apprentice! "How long will it be until I'm an apprentice?" she asked.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
raven_hollow

raven_hollow

Characters : [I]vykit [F]allenkit
Clan/Rank : [I] Windclan kit [F] shadowclan kit
Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Let me show you the world~   Let me show you the world~ EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 14:25

Ivykit looked at the cats outside of the nursery, her eyes where wide seeing how different it was from the nursery and how much more space there was. to her it felt like you could fit a bunch of cats just in the clearing and it would still have room! "i want to go explore!" she said still facing the clearing, she wanted to see more and get to meet other cats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me show you the world~   Let me show you the world~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me show you the world~
Page 1 of 1