Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) EmptySun 7 Aug 2016 - 6:12

Raven paced back and forth with a look of insomnia on her face. It had been a few days since the only one she had left died, and the exiles who had murdered him left. She would get revenge on the two that escaped. Her brother, Felix, was gone with her little sister. Gone with her parents. She was alone. She bared her teeth and started laughing to herself in a manical way, but her eyes lit up with fury. She looked downright insane. It wasn't too far from the truth, and she was ready to lash out at the closest thing nearby. She jumped on top of a dustbin, sending it crashing down. She ripped up anything salvageable inside with her teeth, her amber eyes gloating in their madness as she kept on laughing.

"He's gone...gone.....alone.....they're all gone....HAHAHAHAHAHA!" She fixed her eyes on a plump mouse shuffling by. Raven leapt onto it, and killed it, but didn't eat. She hadn't eaten since he died. Instead, she took the mouse's lifeless body, precious prey, and ripped it up violently, it's blood and guts spilling out. Her muzzle was covered in the scarlet insides of the mouse, a stark contrast to her once-gleaming black pelt. She kept on laughing in an insane way for the whole time she performed her gruesome act. She slowly turned her head around at the sound of pawsteps behind her, looking like a maniac with her crazy smile and laughter, unkempt fur and mouse-blood covered muzzle.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) EmptySun 7 Aug 2016 - 7:53

Pepper heard the laughter and woke from her nap, she had found a nice twoleg in the twolegplace that let her stay in their yard. She climbed the fence and peered down curiously, gasping at Raven's bloodied face. She jumped down and padded closer to her. "What happened to you?" She mewed quietly, looking at the destroyed area.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) EmptySun 7 Aug 2016 - 8:01

"What do you THINK happened!?" Raven snarled, with a disturbing crooked smile. She crept closer to Pepper, shaking, her eyes still lit. "Where do YOU think he went, huh? He's gone NOW! He's gone with her! They're all gone! I'm ALONE!" She began to laugh again, her hollow voice echoing through the alleyways.

(ooh god rping insane raven is fun)

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) EmptySun 7 Aug 2016 - 8:25

Mouse lifted her head like and arrow as she heard the crazed laughter. She dropped lightly from the tree she had been napping in, climbing the fence separating the Two-leg place she had sneaked in from the forest. Her eyes lit up with horror at the sight of the bloodied cat, and fear for the second cat trying to reason with her.

"Hey, what's going on?" she asked the cats her eyes narrowed.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) EmptySun 7 Aug 2016 - 8:35

Pepper backed away slightly before narrowing her eyes. "Who's gone. Calm down." She said in a somewhat stern voice. The older she-cat whirled around when she scented another cat that smelled of the forest. Watching her with her green eyes.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) EmptySun 7 Aug 2016 - 11:57

Blackpaw leapt down from the picket fence. He looked like a fully grown warrior - Pepper's own grandson. He stalked forwards, eyes widening with unbridled terror. He stretched his legs, racing forwards desperately. The black she-cat's bloody muzzle was facing his grandmother. He stopped in his tracks, stooping down to a low crouch. "What's going on?" Blackpaw questioned, blue orbs narrowed. His tail lashed, as he recognized the familiar scent of the she-cat, Pepper. He straightened, though he had never met her before. "You're familiar..." He mewed, tilting his head slightly.

He was unaware of the troubled look on Pepper's face, before he heard the crazed tone of Raven's voice. He shuddered, spraying up pebbles as he rounded on Raven. His hackles were raised, yet his gentle gaze showed no intent to harm the insane, bloodied she-cat. Yet Blackpaw nearly lost the battle, with the unbearable urge to turn and scamper away, like a tiny mouse in the midst of Greenleaf. He had accidentally strayed from his territory on a patrol, and now he was caught in this mess, which would most likely result in him getting brutally gored by Raven.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 0:13

Raven inched closer to Pepper. ""You haven't even noticed yet! Have you? Ha, ha. They took him! He's DEAD now! They're ALL DEAD!" Raven paused as a foreign scent entered her nose. The scent of...the forest. She snapped towards Blackpaw, her eyes flickering dangerously. She padded closer and close to the ThunderClan apprentice, smiling, until her bloodied nose was almost brushing his clean one. She was huge and intimidating compared to him, and her madman smile didn't help. "Hello....forest cat. You know what you did. You know what your little friends did to my brother! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FILTHY FOREST CATS DID TO HIM! And now Felix is dead! Everyone I know is DEAD! HAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed again manically, her eyes burning with an insane hatred. She slashed a long, sharp claw along Blackpaw's shoulder, drawing blood, all while she was still laughing like a lunatic, her body shaking uncontrollably. "Go look at his dead body around the corner! The ground around him stained with his blood, and your filthy forest scents! Go look at my dead brother! Go look at my dead sister and parents' graves! I'm THE ONLY ONE LEFT!"

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 4:39

Mouse ran an leapt at the cat as soon as she'd scratched the apprentice. Her massive body pinned the cat down, and she showed the insane creature her teeth, snarling. After a few moments of staring wildly into the cat's eyes , she turned away. She was afraid of the cats that were there with her, more than she was for herself. Norwegian Forest cats were massive, but seeing the other two, she couldn't help but feel, somewhere inside a pit in her stomach, the need to show of her skills. But that wasn't what mattered now. No, it was the insane maniac who mattered. Mouse growled and turned back at the black, crazed cat.

"Calm down." she she said, calmly. She herself was trying to clear her mind. Her unexperienced life as a forest cat wasn't much of help to her, but she knew that something crazy was something bad. "Alright." she sighted, looking in the eyes of the black cat patiently. "Please, tell us what's wrong, and we can help you. Do you need food? You look starving." she added, trying to sound as compassionate as possible towards a cat that had attacked a youngling just a few minutes ago. She had placed herself between the cat and the youngster even without noticing.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 5:00

Raven let out a yowl of surprise as a cat about the same size as her leapt onto her. She flashed her a crazed smile and laughter. "You smell like the forest too. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. And they're all gone....." She slashed at Mouse, her yellow eyes unnaturally bright. I don't need water. I'm not hungry! I need REVENGE, KITTYFACE! ALL YOU FOREST CATS THINK YOU'RE THE BEST! HAHAHAHAHA, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO KILL YOUR FAMILY?! YOUR KIND DID THIS!" She slid out from Mouse's grip, and knocked over another dustbin nearby, clawing at and mauling the things inside, from empty soda bottles to dead animals, accompanied by her insane, nonstop laughter. "You go see his dead body! My family's graves! THEY'RE ALL GONE!" She turned back towards the two cats of the forest, stalking back towards them, looking more unstable and dangerous than ever, her body shaking in fury and insanity.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 12:09

Pepper followed after Raven, giving Blackpaw a wary look. The exiles may have left but the things they had done had made even her afraid of their presence. She crept into the bi. With Raven and took in a shaky breath. "Raven, I'm sorry.. please don't take it out on others. If you... if you are mad at anyone it should be me. I convinced Gray to give them a piece of our territory. I made a horrible mistake. I'm so sorry.." She stepped closer to her and peered deeper into the bin. "..Raven?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 12:36

Mouse widened her eyes at Raven's reaction. Her fur was shaking with fury. Was this cat out of her mind? Well, obviously yes, but... Mouse shook her head and stalked towards the dustbin toward the two cats, Raven now accompanied by the cat had come out of a two-leg yard.She fixed her yellow eyes concerned in the cat's.

"Please... me and her..." she pleaded, pointing with her her tail tip toward Pepper. "We aren't clan cats and we know how ignorant they can be, how brutal..." she whispered gravely, giving both Pepper and Blackpaw a glance that simply snarled 'Don't make smart comments!'.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) EmptyMon 8 Aug 2016 - 16:41

Blackpaw straightened, as he ambled around the corner. The crazed she-cat's smile stuck on her face, though she was pinned down. He shivered with ambiguous thoughts. Blackpaw, though he was large for an apprentice, seemed shrunken down compared to Raven and Mouse.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) EmptyTue 9 Aug 2016 - 0:33

Raven continued to walk forwards, laughing as manically as ever. "Oh please! They're all the same, Pepper, these forest cats!" She turned to Mouse, a crazed glint in her eye. "You may not be, fluffball, but that filthy little one was! All Clan cats are exactly the same! They don't care about any of us! They just KILL! Kill you all! Just like they'll kill you!" She looked poised to attack, but at the last second, she turned away, running back through the alleyways laughing, smiling uncontrollably, but tears welling in her eyes. She found her brother's body - it lay unmoved, with nothing but a few stray rats around it. His blood, as well as the cats he had died fighting, stained the ground. The apprentice that she'd killed, the one that played a part in his murder, his body had been moved, presumably to be given some fancy burial ceremony or some other Clan garbage. But Felix's lay there untouched - nobody had cared. She knew it was a harsh reality of being a rouge, but she couldn't help but feel angered. Still laughing her insane laugh, she sunk back into his grey and black, bloodstained fur. "Why are you gone? Why am I alone!? YOU'RE DEAD, SHE'S DEAD! I'D BETTER DIE SOON THEN!" she chortled in her deranged way.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) EmptyTue 9 Aug 2016 - 1:49

Mouse sighted in frustration as she followed the rogue in the alley. Her fur rose on the back of her neck in horror as she saw the bloodied cat that must have been Raven's relative, for the look she gave him. Her heart skipped a beat and her heart filled with rage. The Clan cats did that?! She took a few stiff strides towards the she-cat, but she kept away from her, to let her calm, probably. Not that she seemed able. Her eyes widened at what the crazy cat said next, and her tail fell down in understanding sorrow. Before she had acted,just to keep her under control, but now she understood.

"I'm not a fluffball, I'm Mouse." she spoke dipping her head, then turning to stare at the murder. Rats were welling about the corpse of the silvery tom, and he felt like throwing up, but instead gulped away the feeling. "What I think, is that he wouldn't have wanted you to die." she added and took a tentative step towards her. "What would he think, if you kiled yourself like this?" she meowed and touched Raven's pelt delicately with the tip of her tail.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) EmptyTue 9 Aug 2016 - 5:05

"Alright then, 'Mouse'," Raven snapped around, her eyes lighting up with a not-so-sane grin. ""Of course he would have wanted me to live! Of course Sparrow wanted me to live! Of course my parents wanted me to live! Of course Felix wouldn't want me to die like that! But EVERYONE IS DEAD! And they're probably out watching me now, and they'll see it's fine! Hahahaha, OF COURSE I'M FINE! I survived!" Her words were starting to jumble up a little - the huge black cat consumed by her insanity and rage. ""Felix was killed by Clan cats! Sparrow was killed by dogs! My father Jasper, hit by a monster and my mother Wren killed by loners! Hahaha, what's to say I'm not next!?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)   Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens Can Go Mad (OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next