Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw) Empty
PostSubject: Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw)   Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 9:21

Duskpaw had done his first hunting patrol so he was rather eager to go hunting but thought better then to go alone. So the brown furred tom sat at the entrance and waited hoping maybe some cat would want to join him.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw)   Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 9:29

Ravenpaw padded out of the apprentice den. She observed her Clanmates for a few moments, going about their daily buisness. Ravenpaw noticed Duskpaw sitting at the entrance to camp. She had seen him before, obviously, since he was her denmate, but they had never really talked to each other. 'I wonder if he's going hunting,' she thought. This could be a good chance to get to know him better. He seemed nice, and it was always welcome to have someone to talk to, so she bounded over to him. "Hey, Duskpaw," she greeted him, shaking out her short dark grey pelt. "Are you going hunting? Mind if I join you?" Ravenpaw hoped she sounded friendly. She didn't want to sound imposing or haughty, but she didn't want him to think she was shy or scared.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795

Last edited by Ruskavelle on Wed 22 Nov 2017 - 11:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw)   Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 9:39

The brown furred tom looked up with a small smile as he seen a somewhat familiar gray pelt of Ravenpaw,his debate. Granted he had never met her she seemed nice."Hey Ravenpaw. Yeah I'm going hunting would you like to join me?"He asked smiling. He didn't mind getting to know Ravenpaw besides he only knew her name"cmon!"He said getting up and going out of camp

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw)   Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 10:15

Ravenpaw smiled and trotted out of camp after him. This was going to be fun. Duskpaw had been eager to hunt with her and get to know her, and he seemed friendly and kind. "What do you like hunting best?" Ravenpaw asked. "I'm not the greatest hunter, but I love fishing. They're easy enough to catch and they're my favorite kind of prey to eat."

Last edited by Ruskavelle on Wed 22 Nov 2017 - 11:49; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw)   Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 10:35

"I love fishing and the fish are always good "Duskpaw mewed slowing when he joined her smiling a bit."course that's the main prey we usually catch anyways. I've always wanted to try a mouse...just out of curiosity "He mewed

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw)   Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw) EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 11:57

"Me too, actually. I've never actually tasted one, believe it or not! Maybe we could try for one of those," Ravenpaw responded. This was fun, she decided. Hunting with her mentor was one thing, but hunting alone with another apprentice lifted the pressure of criticism. It was quite relaxing, she realized.

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw)   Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw) EmptyFri 24 Nov 2017 - 9:50

(Did you want them to just be friends then since Duskpaw and Ravenpaw are cousins or did you still want to go with the original plan?))

Duskpaw gave a small smile"yeah maybe we could but that's if we find one hopefully we do"He mewed

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw)   Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw) EmptyFri 24 Nov 2017 - 14:08

ooc: hmmm well I think maybe I'll post a request for a mate and if no one says anything just go with the original plan since their lineage is already kind of messed up. If I find another mate for Raven maybe they could just be really good friends. If you could think of a good plot we could use their friendship for something.

"Let's start with fish, then." Ravenpaw padded ahead to the stream and settled at the edge. She watched the rushing water attentively, searching for the slick silvery bodies of the fish that inhabited it. When she spotted a fish, she swiped at it with her paw, scooping it out of the water onto the bank beside her and killing it with a quick bite. "Your turn!" she mewed, glad she had caught it.

Last edited by Ruskavelle on Fri 24 Nov 2017 - 14:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw)   Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw) EmptyFri 24 Nov 2017 - 14:08

The member 'Ruskavelle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw) Mistpe10
Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw)   Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens At the river at Dusk(for Duskpaw and Ravenpaw)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: