Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:12 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting." Webtail called out from his place on the large stone.

[Mobile]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Willowkit was beyond excited. It was her apprentice ceremony, after all! As the silver tabby kit sprinted into the clearing after grooming her fur (her mother let her do it this time), she fantasized about her next days as an apprentice. My mentor would be a she-cat who's really good at fighting... Willowkit began in her mind. She'd be the best mentor ever! We'd go out to do battle training every other week and go on patrols on the other days. I'd be called the best apprentice when it comes to fighting and all the other apprentices, even Redpaw, will admire me. 

The silver tabby sat down in front of the Jaggedrock, tail twitching in anticipation. For once, she didn't worry about what other cats might think or if she might make a mistake and not touch noses with her mentor or something. Instead, she continued imagining her future. I'd meet a tom, a good-looking one at that, and we'd go out on patrols together a lot and share fresh-kill everyday. I'd pass my assessments with flying colors and my parents and siblings would be really proud of me...

Then when all the warriors had arrived and took their places, she snapped into attention and looked up at her leader, her green eyes shining with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 2:12 pm

Redpaw sat down beneath the Jaggedrock, watching the normally shy Willowkit - or Willowpaw, as she would soon be known, stand proudly for her apprentice ceremony. He gave his friend an encouraging smile - he wanted her to know how confident she looked.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:57 pm

Littlebrook purred as she watched her kit rush to groom herself. Willowkit had insisted she do it so she let her. She followed her out as she went to go sit down under Jaggedrock and gave her a quick lick over a patch that she had missed before taking a seat just a little bit behind her. She remembered how excited she had been when it was her turn to become and apprentice and she was proud and excited that it was her kits turn.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Sign_s13
Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:25 pm

Webtail looked over those who had settled to watch, giving Littlebrook in particular a look of appreciation. She had kept his son out of trouble and the tom was settled now, not constantly looking for battle. His green gaze went done to Willowkit. "We gather here today to make a kit an apprentice, Willowkit, please step forward."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 2:05 pm

Willowkit twisted around when she noticed Redpaw settling down a few paces from her. The red tom met her green gaze and gave her an encouraging smile. Willowkit returned his encouraging gesture with a shy, thankful smile for everything he had done for her and quickly turned towards the Jaggedrock without seeing his response.

Her mother padded up to her and groomed a patch of fur that she had missed awhile ago due to her rushing. The young silver tabby cat let out a purr of appreciation and silently thanked her mother for bearing with her and her siblings. Her leader, who had waited for everyone to settle down before starting the ceremony, called everyone's attention and told her to step forward.

Willowkit stood up, suddenly becoming conscious of all the gazes on her. She took a sharp breath and walked forward stiffly, butterflies dancing in her stomach. The soon-to-be-named-apprentice stopped right in front of the Jaggedrock, doing her very best to look strong and confident in herself.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Webtail started the next part of the ceremony, speaking once more. "Willowkit, until you have earned your warrior name, your name will be Willowpaw. I will be your mentor." He finished jumping down to meet his apprentice, a reassuring smile on his face.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Willowpaw's eyes widened in surprise as the leader himself declared that he would be her mentor and leaped down the Jaggedrock to touch noses with her. The leader of ShadowClan. Her mentor. For a few moments, she felt so big and so small at the same time. She had the leader for her mentor and he would definitely teach her well. But would she able to reach his (probably high) standards? More questions, possible answers, and the most negative outcomes ran through her mind as she lifted her head up.

Stop being so pessimistic for once! Willowpaw inwardly reprimanded herself. Think. Webtail's your mentor. He's the leader. He dealt with worse matters than an apprentice with self-esteem problems. And you've never seen him snap at anyone yet, right? Okay. Be happy. Be excited. It's your big day, Willowpaw! The silver tabby apprentice looked up at Webtail, admiration and a slight hint of nervousness flashing in her green eyes as she leaned forward and briefly touched noses with her new mentor. Around her, cats began chanting her name enthusiastically. The silver tabby smiled slightly when she managed to pick out Redpaw's, Hickorypaw's, her mother's, and her siblings' voices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Willowkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1