Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]

Go down 
+3
Dragons016
addie ♥
Sunlit
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] Empty
PostSubject: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyThu 21 Jul 2016 - 19:14

Willowbreeze was swollen with kits but now was her only chance to get out of camp to tell Muddypaw about their kits. She snuck out of camp and crossed the river towards Fourtrees. She was panting by the time she got there and she layed down to wait. Her tail tip twitched eagerly and nervously as she waited. She didn't know how he was going to react but she had a feeling he'd be happy about it. She sure hoped he was becuase she was exited to be a mother.

Her breathing had finally evened out when she heard a twig snap and she leapt to her paws, attempting to shield her unborn kits with her fluffy white tail. Her gaze flickered between the trees trying to spot who it was. Her gaze softened as she realized who it was. She purred as she padded up to him and nuzzled him. "Hey Muddypaw." she purred.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] Sign_s13
Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyThu 21 Jul 2016 - 21:42

Muddyfang purred and nuzzled her back, happy to see her once more. He looked at her swollen belly and tilted his head, along with a smile seconds later "Muddyfang" he purred, always loving when some mates didn't know the warrior name of their mate, if they were apprentices that is. He twitched his nose, waiting for her to start the conversation, his were usually pretty boring and when he started them he usually forgot what he was gonna say or would mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyThu 21 Jul 2016 - 21:54

Willowbreeze purred. "Oh sorry. Muddyfang. I'm Willowbreeze now." she corrected herself. She glanced down at her belly and then back up at him. "Well you can probably already tell but I'm expecting kits." she smiled. "We're gonna be par-" she gasped in pain mid-sentence as a sharp pain went through her. She glanced at Muddyfang, fear in her eyes. "Muddyfang.. They're coming.." she mewed worriedly, hissing in pain as another wave of pain went through her. They were in the middle of the forest, alone with no medicine cat, and she had no idea what to do. If anything happened to her kits becuase she was here, she would never forgive herself.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyThu 21 Jul 2016 - 22:06

Muddyfang looked at her as she corrected herself, laughter running through him. As soon as he heard the news he nodded, she spoke again...But with pain and fear flashing in her beautiful eyes. He looked around for anything helpful. He grabbed a stick, seeing a medicine cat grab one before. He knew what to do, right? He licked her head and sat near her, his eyes filled with worry. If he lost her....He wouldn't forgive himself....He sat down the stick next to her, smiling as she probably knew what to too. He wrapped his tail around her pelt and looked at her, he didn't know what pain she was going through but it must be bad pain, he would hate being pregnant but such good things can come from it "Bite down, I'll make sure no one is looking or is around" he promised, looking around What do we do?
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyThu 21 Jul 2016 - 22:20

Willowbreeze nodded, greatful that Muddyfang was here with her, and she gripped the stick between her jaws. She bit down as pain races through her again and she pushed and a kit was born. She bent over licking it fiercely, hoping to StarClan that it was okay. She Nudged it toward her belly and winced again as pain went through her again and she pushed. Another kit was born. She licked it as she did the first one and nudged that one towards her belly. She repeated the whole thing again and the last kit was born.

Sherested her head on the ground, panting. Her eyes shining with happiness, worry, and pain. She hoped they were all okay but she was too tired to lift her head.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Dragons016

Dragons016

Characters : Coldpaw
Clan/Rank : Apprentice
Virgo Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyThu 21 Jul 2016 - 23:24

The kit did not want to be born. Childish longing had manifested, when it's little mind began to work. It simply wanted to stay inside it's mother, and rest. But mother nature did not agree, and it was shoved into the world.

The world was cold.

It was like a living thing, examining it, prodding it, and caressing it in it's icy claws.
Then it was inside her, making her heart numb. It was shoved away, when words came to it's mind.
Mother, father, brother, sister. My kin.
warmth flooded the kit, and it mewed quietly. But the cold was not gone. It was there, like a ball of ice. It had made itself a part of her. It would stay with her forever. But for now, it had been silenced, as the kit crawled closer to it's mother, it nose filled with the sweet scent of milk.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 1:12

There was a strange sound coming from the direction of Fourtrees, and Tawnypaw was curious. She had been out hunting, when she'd heard it - but hunting could wait. Quietly, she padded towards it, not daring to make a sound, when she caught a flash of familiar fur. What's Willowbreeze doing out here now? she thought, and crept closer. Was that.... Muddyfang with her? From ShadowClan? Surely her own sister wasn't a traitor...? She stepped closer, closer, closer. She could see what was going on now. Willowbreeze was mates with Muddyfang. Oh no.
"Willowbreeze! Muddyfang! What are you DOING!" she mewed loudly. She wasn't sure if she was angry or surprised, if she was being honest with herself....and then she saw the small bundle of fur cuddled up to her sister, and it was only then that she realised what was going on. Tawnypaw's eyes widened in shock. No... You're having kits! Are you serious?! Do you not realise how much of a risk both of you are taking!? And does ANYONE know about this?" she demanded, pacing back and forth.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 8:07

Muddyfang watched as his kits were born, every time he would like his mates head to calm her. He soon saw an apprentice coming in, his eyes were wide, hoping she wouldn't tell. He looked at her, speaking not until she was done "No" he mewed, his eyes worried.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 8:19

Tawnypaw rolled her eyes. "Yeah, because that question even needed an answer. If ANYONE finds out about this, StarCla- uh, the Dark Forest knows what'll happen to you both! The worst that could happen is that you'll get exiled forever and I'm not letting that happen to my sister!" She had worked herself into a frenzy, full of unanswered questions and shock. Was there anyone left in RiverClan she could trust anymore? She was angry at the pair - she couldn't pinpoint why. "How did this even end up happening? How could you have been so....so....CARELESS and RASH with this! If I don't turn you in, the second anyone sees these kits, you're dead meat! What were you thinking!?"

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 10:10

Willowbreeze looked up as her sister saw them. Here eyes were wide with sadness and fear. Sad that her sister had to find out this way. Fear that she would tell. She didn't know what the Dark Forest would do to her.. To her kits if they found out. "Tawnpaw.." she mewed as she got to ther paws slowly. "Um just you.." she mewed to her sister, glancing at Muddyfang worriedly. She listened as Tawnypaw yelled and at them and she closed her eyes for a moment as she though. She opened them again as she replied, "How we met doesn't matter!" she yowled to her sister angrily. "You.. you can't tell anyone.. okay? Please Tawnypaw." she begged her sister. If she told and something happened to her kits.. She wouldn't know what she would do.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 10:51

Muddyfang clinched and the sisters fought, he looked at the kits and stood by them, pulling them to his belly. Though he couldn't feed them he waited for Willowbreeze to come back before thinking he should go and support her. He carried all the kits, looking at Tawnypaw. He spoke as he put the kits down next to Willowbreeze and him.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 16:25

Tawnypaw sighed. "You can be so.... frustrating at times! Do you really think I'm going to tell? No! You're the reason I stayed here with the Dark Forest. I'm not going to tell on my own family - I have some morality, you know!" She took a deep breath. "But I'm telling you now, you were stupid to think that nobody would find out. Have you even though about which Clan they'll go to?"

-------------------------------------

(Redkit is part of this litter so I'm editing this post for him)

It was a small thing, the bundle of blazing red fur, but one that seemed energetic, one that couldn't have waited to be born. It was a newborn, but he seemed to think he was the best of his brothers and sisters. He wasn't sure exactly what was going on, but the kit could hear voices - angry ones, worried ones, words half formed in his sleepy mind.  He could tell one was his mother, her voice loud from where he snuggled against her, but was unaware that the other was his aunt's. Nestled in his mother's fur and comforting scents, he let out a small, indignant mew.

Last edited by Tawny on Sat 23 Jul 2016 - 1:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 17:58

Willowbreeze's she's shined in relief as her sister said she wouldn't tell. "Of course I hoped you wouldn't! I don't know who I can trust anymore with this whole dark forest thing anymore.. So I had to make sure.." she mewed the last part quietly. "Nobody else will find out! I'll keep as many kits as I can carry and Muddyfang will take the rest.." she mewed a little reluctantly, the realization that she wouldn't be able to take all of them home to RiverClan with, finally hitting her. She hates not being able to take all of them with her and them being raised as Riverclan, but that's the consequences of her taking a mate from another clan. She glanced down at the red tom snuggling up to her. She purred, forgetting the situation for a moment as she looked down at her son. She licked the top of his head comfortingly. You'll be Redkit. She thought to herself.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 18:24

Tawnypaw felt good for a minute, seeing her sister with her mate, her kits...wait, that would mean they were her nieces and nephews! She felt a pang of guilt, knowing that some of them would never know her, growing up in a different Clan. But even then, while she sympathized with Willowbreeze for a moment,  she couldn't deny that she still felt angry - if anyone else found out by chance, they would be done for. Not to mention how...betrayed she'd felt upon the discovery. "Just tell me, how did you meet? How did you get to...this!? It was extremely risky, you know!

Last edited by Tawny on Sat 23 Jul 2016 - 1:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 19:08

Muddyfang laughed awkwardly "Well I was near Fourtrees and so was she, I was going out hunting and I'm pretty sure she was too, it's long...We had a small fight and eventually worked things out" he explained, looking happy as he spoke. Blushing a small bit at the thought of being so weird and awkward at the time, even though he still kind of had it in him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]   Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby Muddy Willows [[Open Birth Topic]]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next