Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN}   I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN} EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 18:17

Honeyblossom carried Fawnkit through the territories. She took the kit and gently rubbed some peat and grass on the kit and then licked her so the scent stayed there. "Goodbye my kit and just know I'll always love you. I pray that you remember these words Fawnkit my beautiful little fawn." Then with that the small tiny thin semi-fluffy golden she cat padded off leaving her beloved kit behind.

OOC: Ok so nobody's gonna see or scent Honeyblossom here
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN}   I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN} EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 18:53

Fawnkit looked around with wide eyes as she was carried through the terriories. She wasn't sure what was going on and had asked but her mother had told her they needed to be quiet or they'd be caught. She was a little confused and wasn't sure what that meant, but she didn't say anything else. She protested quietly as her mother rubbed dirt and other dirty things on her. She looked up at her mother, confusion and curiosity clouding her pale brown eyes, as she talked to her. "Whats going on? why are you saying goodbye?" she squeaked worriedly. "I love you too mommy.." she murmured her confused and worried look never leaving her face as she saw her mother run off and leave her there. Alone.

She ran after her but soon lost her because her tiny legs couldn't make her run as fast as her mom. She whimpered looking around, scared. What am I supposed to do..? she thought, trying to shake and lick off all the dirty things that had been rubbed on her. She started walking in the direction again that she thought her mother went in, when really she was going towards the opposite direction, towards SkyClan. The ground was rocky and she kept getting rocks and cuts in her soft pads. She wasn't watching and she stepped on a particularly sharp one and yelped painfully as she lifted her paw up to lick it gingerly. She sat down to rest her aching and bleeding paw, and herself. She was exhausted and she had no clue where she was. She couldn't smell anything familiar, not even she smelled the same. She looked around at the vast territory and in that moment she felt very alone.. and scared.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN} Sign_s13
I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN} Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN}   I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN} EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 9:02

Crowstar was wondering the territory yet again in attempt to collect his thoughts which seemed to have been very scattered lately. Perhaps the leader should talk to Poppysong.. She would probably get him back in line. The black leader sat down with a sigh trying to think things over. Lifting a paw to rub his head to get rid of the stress he was feeling but it wasn't going to go away. That was when he had heard a small yelp. It didn't sound prey like.. Did another kit end up in his territory? Curious the leader stood and walked over to where he heard the sound to see indeed it was another kit. "Are you alright little one?"

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN}   I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN} EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 9:33

Fawnkit looked up at the other cat as he walked up to her, with wide eyes, "I.. I uh I'm okay." she mewed a little nervously, attempting to hide her hurt paw. She didn't recognize this cat and it made her a little nervous. She stood up tall, not putting weight on her injured paw, and tried to look unafraid "Who are you?" she mewed trying to sound a bit more brave than she really felt.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN}   I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN} EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 17:17

"I'm Crowstar, leader of Skyclan." The fluffy black tom said. He could smell some blood on the kit, and he had noticed that Fawnkit didn't want to put wait on a certain paw. "What is your name little one? And is something wrong with your paw?" He said trying to sound friendly. He wasn't going to harm the kit, even if the code was gone it was still against his beliefs.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN}   I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN} EmptyMon 27 Jun 2016 - 17:36

Fawnkit looked at the leader in surprise. I'm in Skyclan territory? Why? She thought to herself, confused. She listened as the black tom talked to her. "I'm Fawnkit." She mewed, managing not to stutter. She looked down at her hurt left paw and nodded slightly, "Yeah I stepped on a sharp rock." She mewed quietly, explaining what had happened.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN}   I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN} EmptyWed 29 Jun 2016 - 10:35

Crowstar frowned. A sharp rock? They got the best of everyone. Which is why Skyclan had tough pads so they didn't have to deal with this too often. This kit certainly wasn't from around here. "Well Fawnkit, I can take you back to my camp and we can get that patched up for you, if you want." He said to the small kit.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN}   I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN} EmptyWed 29 Jun 2016 - 11:58

Fawnkit listening quietly as he talked. She hesitated before nodding, "Um alright." She mewed uncertainly. She had a feeling this cat wouldn't hurt her but what about his clan? Will they like me? she thought worriedly. But it didn't matter. She didn't have anywhere else to go, she would have to go.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN}   I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN} EmptyFri 1 Jul 2016 - 14:36

Alright, let's go." He said to the small cat, then he remembered that Fawnkit had hurt her paw here so he picked up the small kit by the scruff and took her to camp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN}   I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN} Empty

Back to top Go down

I must leave you little one, though I do not want to {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: