Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The new world order [For WindClan]

Go down 
+8
Acrylic
Sun
Reaper King
Ice
Bleu Haikyuu
Sombra
Sunlit
Inky Pawprints
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9989

The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new world order [For WindClan]   The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 11:36

Breezeheart had remained silent about this whole thing until Nightpaw had spoken up. "Nightpaw! Hush!" She scolded her kit. She stood up and stood between the Dark Forest cats and her kit. The black warrior lowered her voice, so only Nightpaw could hear. "I know it's not fair, and not a good situation, but it's the best situation for us. In exile we would be suffering more than we are now. We would be stuck with getting crowfood, and at the moment we probably wouldn't be able to catch up with the other clan cats. They are already far ahead of us." She said. She wouldn't be able to leave unless Softpaw wanted to as well. She knew that Cedarfur did, and now Nightpaw too, but she just couldn't leave her kits. She also didn't know if she could leave her sister.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: The new world order [For WindClan]   The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 11:58

Flashstorm glared at Nightpaw. He leaned into the apprentice's ear.
"The Dark Forest is stronger than Starclan," Flashstorm hissed before looking up at Saltpelt.
"Thank you, Saltpelt. I am honored. It is my duty to serves my clan and the Dark Forest. I accept this position," Flashstorm bowed his head in respect.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: The new world order [For WindClan]   The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 12:33

Swiftpaw's tail lashed furiously and he glanced around to see how his dad was taking it. But he wasn't there. How did I not notice him leave? I thought he was going back to camp in the middle of that huge battle. he thought to himself. The only reason he had stayed was because he has thought that his dad has stayed. He didn't wanna be here if Smokepelt wasn't here. There was no reason to act like he was loyal to the mangy fox-hearts if his only family wasn't here. I'll have to sneak out somehow.. Without them seeing because they'll probably kill me. he thought determinedly. He stayed silent as he thought of a plan to escape, unseen, and find where he was staying.

Suddenly Nightpaw started yelling and his head whipped her way. What is she doing? Is she trying to get herself killed? he thought worriedly. He didn't know the apprentice that well but she was still a clanmate and he didn't want her to die.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 Sign_s13
The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Alicia Jewel

Alicia Jewel

Characters : Bristlekit
Clan/Rank : WindClan Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: The new world order [For WindClan]   The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 12:59

Bristlekit was far too young and naive to fully understand what was going on. Heck, she had only just recently been allowed outside of the nursery without her mother or one of the other queens dragging her back inside for her own protection. Even now, though, they had been tense. Something had been going on, something that made many of them want to keep Bristlekit--and the rest of the kits--safely inside of the nursey. But no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't contain a bunch of rambunctious kits, especially one as energetic as Bristlekit.

Bristlekit thought that they were just being adults. They were always so overprotective of kits, even when they didn't need to be. So when the rest of her Clan returned from the Gathering with a bloody and matted Saltpelt, it took Bristlekit far, far too long to realize that something was wrong, even when she noticed that several of the cats that had returned were see-through. Why were they like that? Maybe they were spirits from StarClan like from the stories her mother used to tell her. If they were, that would be so cool!

She zipped forward when the cat atop the Tallrocks--was she the leader?--called for all cats, not just those old enough to hunt, to a meeting. Oh, boy, her first Clan meeting, and she wasn't even an apprentice yet! She looked around at the rest of the cats, most of whom she only vaguely knew by scent at her age. That was when she finally realized that maybe, just maybe, something was wrong. Some people looked afraid. Some people looked angry. Still, others looked happy, so it couldn't be all bad, right?

She listened to Saltpelt's speech, only growing more confused. StarClan was gone? But her mom had told her so many stories about her warrior ancestors and how they watched over the Clans... How could they just be gone? And what the heck was a Dark Forest? But one thing that Saltpelt said caught the kit's attention more than anything else: "Without the code to hinder us."

"We're not following the code anymore?" Bristlekit asked the nearest cat, getting even more excited. "Does that mean I don't have to wait to be an apprentice?" Nothing else mattered at that moment, not even one of the apprentices voicing her anger. Who could be angry at something like this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.literarygaming.com
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: The new world order [For WindClan]   The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 19:23

Extremely relieved to see his brother made it home safe, Icestorm dragged himself over to Cedarfur and Breezeheart. "I'm so glad you're okay!" he meowed with a sigh of relief. But where were Smokepelt and Ashwing? Looking around for the rest of his family, he wasn't able to see his son and mate, and that told him that they didn't make it home. Why would Cedarfur come home, but not either of his most loved ones? "Cedar-" before he could speak, Saltpelt started to speak. He listened intently, but the way she spoke put him off. She sounded so... calm, even after losing so many clan mates, which he knew for a fact it wasn't normal. None of this was normal, and he didn't like it.

~~~

Cedarfur could tell his brother was extremely worried, but unfortunately, the answer's to his questions would have to wait till later. He would've stay to protect Smokepelt and Ashwing, but he needed to return to camp for his family. Looking up to Saltpelt, his fur bristled as the she-cat spoke. How dare she speak in front of the clan like she owned the place! Being an outgoing cat, he would've said something, but his daughter beat him to it, which unfortunately wasn't a good thing.

If looks could kill, Nightpaw would've been dead. Looking at her with a stern glare, half of him was angry and scared, but somewhat proud of her for standing up for what was right. But now is the worst possible time for that! Fearful that his family might be exiled or even killed for what his kit said, he gave a sigh and got up from his spot next to Breezeheart. Padding over to Nightpaw, he grabbed her by the scruff, and dragged her towards the back of the crowd. She wasn't a young kit anymore, but he couldn't risk Saltpelt hurting his family, so he needed to teach her a thing or two about what was going on. Besides, this might be a good way to show the DarkForest that he was "loyal", so they wouldn't treat him and Breezeheart like lowlife clan cats.

Letting out a low growl, he didn't care if cats were looking. I'm sorry Nightpaw, but I have no choice. The tall tom looked down at his kit, he could've sworn his furious eyes burned into the smaller cat's soul. He was going to scold his kit... for the sake of his family's safety, but was that honorable? Shaking away the thoughts he raised a paw and unsheathed his claws. Bringing his large paw down, he swiped it across the black apprentice's face, leaving a nasty scratch. Truthfully, it could've been ten times more painful, but she was his kit, he couldn't hurt her that bad, although the scratch he gave her would still leave a mark. "From now on, you will think before you speak, understood?" The tom meowed angrily, not showing a hint of remorse, half guilty and knowing that she would probably hate her after what he'd done. She'll thank me later, Cedarfur prayed that what he hoped for would someday come true and that his mate would forgive him.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Pen.

Pen.

Characters : Beetlekit (WindClan Kit, 5/15)
Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: The new world order [For WindClan]   The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 1:26

Beetlekit was panicked and completely calm all at the same time. He had never known what StarClan really meant, but he understood that these "Dark Forest" people were highly disliked by his Clan. Beetlekit looked at the reactions of those around him, wondering if anyone would do anything to stop these mad men from invading their Clan. Some shouted; some whispered; some did nothing.

Nobody stood up.

So we're really doing this, he thought, breathing in the heaviest breath he had ever inhaled in his life. He didn't know what these cats were going to do or if they were really as bad as everyone said they were, but Beetlekit wasn't about to give them a chance to harm his friends. His eyes were hard like glistening, blue marbles as he raised his head to look their new leadership in the eyes. "Welcome to WindClan," he spoke boldly, a pristine, sickly sweet smile on his maw. "WindClan'll be strong now, and we can finally be the Clan we always should've been! I'm so excited!! Me and Stormkit can't wait until we become apprentices; right, Stormkit?"

His back faced the crowd as Beetlekit grinned at the she-kit. He was dead-set on serving the Dark Forest, but for a moment, his gaze faltered into worry, like a cautious cry for help. He hoped Stormkit didn't actually like the Dark Forest, but at the same time, he wished for her to obey their new leaders. This was a scary situation, and Beetlekit didn't want to see someone else die after their own leader, Sablestar, had just kicked the bucket.

Requirements & Appearances:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The new world order [For WindClan]   The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 3:11

Stormkit had been staring blankly at her new leader and deputy - lost in worried thoughts. She snapped out of it hearing Beetlekit's voice "Um - yeah! I can't wait to be an apprentice! she quickly replied, but there was no light in her eyes. "But this Dark Forest.....I don't like it at all...." she added in a hushed whisper.

(OOC: I totally ship Storm x Beetle now XD)

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Alicia Jewel

Alicia Jewel

Characters : Bristlekit
Clan/Rank : WindClan Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: The new world order [For WindClan]   The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 10:49

"Yeah!" Bristlekit chimed in with the other two kits. "I can't wait to be an apprentice, either!"

She didn't hear Stormkit's hushed whisper from where she stood. The dissent among the Clan was lost to this energetic, naive kit blinded by her desire to finally become an apprentice and do something besides sit in the nursery all day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.literarygaming.com
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: The new world order [For WindClan]   The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 12:18

Cinderkit shuffled her paws after she padded up to join the other three cats. She didn't bother to say anything. Even though Cinderkit was eager to do something than stay in the nursery all day and be kept out of the wonders of WindClan's territory, she couldn't help but think that these Dark Forest cats looked weird and strange to her. She tilted her head in thought, These cats would attack a kit right? My mother told me it's against there warrior co-
She stopped in thought before she could finish a word.
We don't follow the warrior code anymore though...but attacking a kit would be just plain cruel, even for these cats. and I won't say anything offensive...

"But can't we still have a small bit of faith that StarClan is there?" She asked as loudly as she could, wanting everyone to hear.
It was almost impossible to steer this little kit away from StarClan when her role model was Leafheart. And Cinderkit admired her because Leafheart's faith in StarClan was so strong. But now she was gone. Warriors were giving up hope in StarClan, yet a little kit wasn't? How was that even possible?

The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Pen.

Pen.

Characters : Beetlekit (WindClan Kit, 5/15)
Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: The new world order [For WindClan]   The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2016 - 23:02

"Quiet," he murmured back to Stormkit in a soft, silent and discreet tone. He attempted to place his tail over her mouth, as if telling her to hush. He locked gazes with her; then, smiled faintly; gently; -- secretively. That rare, rare smile evaporated into thin air within a matter of seconds. His eyes grew dull, dejected and despondent within the blink of an eye. "... Quiet," he sighed; his eyes stared straight at hers.

I wish Stormkit wasn't here to see this. I wish Stormkit was hidden away from all the evils in WindClan; even if only to see her smile more. I wish ... that Stormkit and I could stop the dark forest. And maybe they could someday, but that day was not today. Beetlekit knew that they'd suffer in silence for moons before he'd get the chance to rid WindClan of the dark forest's reign. At this rate, Beetlekit was devoid of hope.

Having heard Bristlekit's inquiry, Beetlekit could do nothing, but hope that the dark forest cats hadn't heard, hadn't paid heed to her or hadn't decided by now to punish her for her outburst. Without StarClan ... what will happen? Were their leaders kind or merciless? What were their motives; their plans; their intents?

Quiet, he thought to himself, overloaded with more questions and emotions than he was used to.

Requirements & Appearances:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The new world order [For WindClan]   The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2016 - 23:23

Stormkit nodded. She didn't know it, but she was thinking the same things as him. Beetlekit never smiled, but she wished he would - was it the Dark Forest? She wanted, too, to get rid of them - she wanted herself and Beetlekit to just.....get out of this place. To go back to the WindClan they knew, together. She smiled at Beetlekit as she thought, a glimmer of hope coming back to her mind.

(OOC: #Beetlestreak FTW)

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The new world order [For WindClan]   The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2016 - 1:12

Nightpaw was about to say something else when her mother scolded her. The dark apprentice looked at her mother, feeling a bit confused by her actions as she listened to her words. She had several points, but exile didn’t look so bad anyways, at least they would still have honor and they would walk the straight path instead of cowering into the shady one just because a bunch of fox hearted brutes hissed at them.

“But…but mom…” She was trying to find what words to say when she felt someone grabbing her by the scruff. She turned around with an angry glare that soon changed into a look of confusion as her gaze landed on her father. What was he doing?

Nightpaw wasn’t sure of what she was supposed to say or do, of all the cats in WindClan, the last ones she thought that would try to make her quiet instead of standing at her side were his own parents. Yeah, her mother did have some good points, but the young she-cat wasn’t convinced.

She lowered her ears when she saw the terrible glare that he was shooting at her, he never had seen his dad like this “Dad? What are y-” The hit took her completely off guard, causing her to stumble backwards with a yowl.

It hurt…it hurt so bad…

It probably wouldn’t hurt like that if she had been prepared for it, but the hit had taken her by surprise. She felt the warm blood running from the new wound over her left eye. She opened her eyes slowly, the hit wasn’t strong enough to harm the eye itself, but it was clearly going to leave a scar.

For the first time since that night, the dark she-cat stood silent. Looking at Cedarfur with a mix of confusion, sadness and fear, feeling that she never thought she would ever be linked to her own father. Tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: The new world order [For WindClan]   The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016 - 18:07

Silverkit trotted up to the shade below the rock, tail-tip flickering as her green eyes watched. Hearing the muffled growl that Emberleaf, the Elder tom uttered, she glanced up at him. "Who's she?" Silverkit whimpered, her muzzle jutting towards Saltpelt. Her fur bristled as her voice grew shrill with fear. Her gaze rested on Emberleaf.

Though Silverkit seemed scared, her tiny claws unsheathed, gleaming yet dull as pebbles. She stay rooted, back arched and ridged, as she let a small gasp escape her mouth. She had caught sight of the scarlet stains that rippled along Saltpelt's white fur. She nestled up beside Emberleaf.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new world order [For WindClan]   The new world order [For WindClan] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new world order [For WindClan]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2